Evan!
Evan!
拜托 你完全是在破坏角色
Come on. You're totally breaking character!
那又怎样
So what?
难道你希望我死于受阻气流吗
You'd prefer I die from an obstructed airflow?
冷静 好吧
Just keep it cool, all right?
Kyle 我们是来这做实验的
Kyle, we're here to conduct experiments.
冷可不是我们要的环境
Cool is not exactly our milieu.
随便了 我们开始吧 好吗
Whatevs. Let's just get started, all right?
- Evan 打开其中一个桶 - 小心点
- Evan, open one of the barrels - Be careful.
这个地方就和新闻上报道里说的一模一样
This place is just like they said it would be on the news.
检查一下 盖子半开着
Check it out. The lid is ajar.
伙计们 这简直酷毙了
Dudes... This is totally boss!
小苏打和酸
Baking soda and acid.
即刻火山
Instant volcano!
怎么了
What?
你们俩书呆子笑什么呢
What are you two nerds laughing at?
zero charisma 喜剧电影零魅力 主角是矮穷矬的游戏迷形象
因为 可怜虫 这不是盐酸
Because, zero charisma, this isn't hydrochloric acid.
是硫酸
It's sulfuric acid.
那这白色的是什么玩意儿
Then what's the white stuff?
C12 H22 O11(糖的分子式)
C12 H22 O11.
- 每个孩子的最爱 - 糖吗
- Every kid's favorite. - Sugar?
你把糖和硫酸混合到一起会得到什么
What do you get combining sugar and sulfuric acid?
就等等看吧
Just wait and see.
只会是你看到过的最大最猛的黑蛇烟花
Only the biggest, baddest black snake firework you ever saw.
真是虎头蛇尾
That was anticlimactic.
真是酷炫
Awesome.
Booth 拜托 我不是在和你吵架
Booth, please, I am not trying to argue with you.
好 那你就说啊
Okay, but then just say it.
好吧 你为什么不表态呢
Okay, why don't you just say it?
七年级的孩子玩一桶酸真不是什么好主意
Seventh graders playing with a barrel of acid is not really the best idea.
我不会说的
I will not say it,
特别是他们还做了适当的安全防护
Especially as they took the proper safety precautions.
我对他们的求知欲表示赞赏
I applaud their curious minds.
何况 他们的做法还使得尸体免遭完全溶解之灾
Plus, their intervention did save the body from being completely dissolved.
- 看吧 - 别说了
- See? - Zip it.
好吧 Aubrey 你站哪队
Okay, aubrey, whose side are you on anyways?
她那边
Hers.
抱歉 但是在这个案例中 我是"重色轻友"了
Sorry, but in this instance, I am hos before bros.
- 什么 - 这话说出来怪怪的
- What? - That did not come out right.
- 不 - 不
- No.- No.
当然 真正的罪魁祸首是过着好日子的化学家们
Of course, the real criminals are goodlife chemicals.
我是说 是那些非法丢弃有毒废料的人
I mean, they are the ones who illegally disposed of their toxic waste.
是啊 拉伍运河无处不在
Yeah, it's like love canal all over again.
【拉伍运河是开凿在尼亚瓜拉瀑布南部的一条最初用于发电的人工运河,
但上世纪40年代起Hooker公♥司♥在政♥府♥的默许下用其作为丢弃化工废料的场所,
后此处地皮上建立的学校和周边人员出现多种疾病和极高的癌症发病率】
话题就终止在拉伍运河吧
Stop with the love canal.
现在后面飘来的这是什么气味
What is with the breath coming through the back right now?
闻起来像是行尸走肉
It smells like death warmed over--
好像是骆驼的屁味儿
almost like a toxic blast of camel butt.
哇 这是羽叶甘蓝鼠尾草奶昔
Wow. This is a black kale chia smoothie.
为什么你在喝那个
Why? Why are you drinking that?
你是打赌输了还是怎么着
Did you lose a bet or something?
- 你是哪里得了感染的病症吗 - 什么
- Do you have an infected lesion? - What?
你为什么要那么问
Why would you even ask that?
羽叶甘蓝富含维他命K(凝血维生素)和抗氧化剂
Well, black kale is high in vitamin K and antioxidants,
这两种物质都具有促进愈合的功效
both of which promote healing.
好吧 没有 没有损伤 好吗
Okay. No. No lesions, okay?
Jessica只是觉得如果我能清理
Jessica just thought maybe it'd be a good idea if I,
吃过垃圾食品的肠胃会很好 不是什么大事
Went on a junk food cleanse. No big deal.
你还是换回甜甜圈吧 因为这个闻起来真的像猴子屁♥股♥
Go back to the doughnuts, because that smells like monkey ass.
哇 你真没开玩笑吗
Wow, you were not kidding.
这似乎就是那其中一个黑蛇烟火吧
This is like one of those black snake fireworks.
- 我告诉过你了 科学多酷啊 - 好吧
- I told you! Science is cool! - All right.
- 真的吗 - 你好好去做你的运送工作吧
- Really? - Wow. You've got to work on your delivery.
打扰了 你是FBI吗
Excuse me, are you FBI?
因为我必须坚持让你把这些穿防护服的人送走
Because I must insist that you remove all these people in hazmat suits immediately.
认真的吗 为什么 他们只是在做他们的工作
Really, why? They're just doing their job.
他们的出现对我的客户有不利影响
Their very presence is prejudicial to my client.
噢 真让人惊讶啊
Oh, what a shocker.
我们这来了个律师
We have a lawyer here.
还是代表那些过着好日子的化学家们而来的
Who represents goodlife chemicals.
所有这些防护措施 防危套装 去污泡沫
All these precautions-- the hazmat suits, The decontamination foam,
都会让人误以为这些化学制品是危险的
it misrepresents that these chemicals are hazardous.
胡扯
Nonsense.
硫酸不止是危险 还有强腐蚀性
Sulfuric acid is not only hazardous, it is highly corrosive.
几秒钟就会吃掉你的肉
It would eat through your flesh in seconds.
那只是你这么说
That is your opinion.
哦不 这是事实
Uh, no, it's fact.
也是为啥几乎没我事的原因 只剩这些灰色毛发
And the reason why I have almost nothing to work with, except for this gray hair.
所以你是说我们的受害人是个老年人
So you're saying our victim was an old guy.
从腕骨连接处中部的磨损情况来看
Well, judging by the deterioration of the medial carpal joints,
我会说他至少有70岁了
I'd say at least 70.
杀害爷爷辈的人
Killing grandpa, huh?
那对你们公♥司♥来说也不是什么好舆♥论♥啊
That's not good press for your company.
你能把相机收起来吗
You want to put that camera away?
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I'm thinking?
可能我们这个被害人就是起诉那些多金化学家的原告之一
Maybe our victim here was one of the plaintiffs suing goodlife chemical.
嘿 Bones 你能告诉我这具尸体是什么时候被扔在酸里的吗
Hey, Bones, can you just tell me when the body was dumped in the acid there.
我不能精确地回答你 但Hodgins会有更好的答案
I can't say with any accuracy, but Hodgins would have a better idea.
哦 很不幸 他不能做这个
Oh, unfortunately, he wasn't able to make it.
他出了点问题 因为轮椅故障
He had some kind of wheelchair accident.
所以你有这个地点的直接访问权吗
So, do you have direct access to this site?
我必须警告你 如果你甚至暗示我涉及这个人的谋杀
I must warn you, If you even insinuate my involvement in this man's death,
我会告你诽谤
I will sue you for slander.
好吧 真是刺♥激♥ 去起诉吧
Right. That's exciting. Go ahead and try.
噢 不 媒体的人来了
Oh, no, it's the press.
- 能拜托你们这些人能快点吗 - 可以啊
- Could you people please hurry along? - Yeah.
噢 你有取硫酸的样品给Dr. Hodgins检测吗
Oh, and did you get a sample of the sulfuric acid for Dr. Hodgins to test?
- 是 我取过了 - 我说了赶快 快走了
- Yes, I did. - I said hurry! Let's go!
噢 这硫酸泼了我一身
Oh, the acid is all over me!
噢我的天 噢天呐
Oh, my god. Oh, my...
淡定 冷静
Calm down. Calm...
淡定 冷静
Calm down, calm down.
你现在要我冷静吗
You want me to calm down?!
淡定 你疯了吗
Calm down?! Are you insane?!
你什么都不懂吗
Don't you know anything?!
这玩意儿特么有毒的啊
This stuff is pure toxic hell!
噢 那你想消消毒吗
Uh, do you want to be decontaminated?
去啊 你 你还等什么呢
Do it! Wh-what are you waiting for?!
等下
Wait.
但是 Booth 他不是...
But, Booth, he's not...
就活不成啦 如果我们不帮忙的话
Not going to survive if we don't help.
是不是啊 伙计
Isn't that right, guys?
快点啊
Hurry!
- 太谢谢你了 - 只是做了我们的工作 先生
- Thank you so much.- Just doing our job, sir.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
噢 天呐
Oh, god.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你来了 我们在犯罪现场很想念你啊
There you are. We missed you at the crime scene.
- 你还好吗 - 噢 很好 不能更好了
- You okay? - Oh, yeah. Never better.
- 这是被害人的头骨吗 - 是的
- Is that the victim's skull? - Yeah.
Angela刚刚完成了扫描 这样她就能做面部重塑了
Angela just finished scanning it so she could do a facial reconstruction.
这上面的污渍都是什么
What's all that schmutz that's on it?
是残余的碳
It's carbon residue.
来自什么的残留
Residue from what?
长话短说
Long story short,
这个被害人被放进了硫酸里
The victim was put in sulfuric acid,
孩子们想要做实验 放了糖
Then kids decided to do an experiment, adding sugar.
进行了一个放热反应
Creating an exothermic reaction?
碳蛇有多长啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表