to the back of his skull.
如果他从高于两层楼的高度摔下
Had he fallen from a height greater than two stories,
我们就会找到
we would have found extensive
大量死时骨头内部的骨折
perimortem fracturing on the internal bones.
受害者被一个柱状体重击
So the victim was whacked with a cylindrical object,
接着从有一到二楼的建筑物上被扔下来
then thrown off a one- to two-story building.
不幸的是 建筑物的高度
Unfortunately, the height of the building
不会帮我们缩小搜查范围
will not help us narrow down the search,
但是屋顶的类型或许可以
but maybe the type of roof will.
除了园林绿化
So in addition to landscaping,
白大理石碎片偶尔被用在
white marble chips are occasionally used
屋顶的表层材料
as surface material on roofs.
其中一个有这样屋顶的是Snoozeland
And one of those roofs is on Snoozeland.
我们知道这个建筑物的高度吗
Do we know how tall this building is?
知道 根据计算
Yeah, according to the calculations,
建筑物有23英尺高
the building is 23 feet tall.
大概两层楼
Roughly two stories.
是旗杆
It's the flagpoles.
杆子的宽度看起来是和
The width of the poles appears to be a match
受害者的肩胛骨和骶骨上的伤匹配
for the damage found on the victim's scapula and sacrum.
所以受害者是被推下去的
So the victim was pushed off the building,
在坠落的过程撞在了杆子上
and hit the poles on the way down.
接着凶手把尸体从天桥上扔下去
Then the killer threw the body off an overpass
掩盖第一次坠落
to disguise the initial fall.
旗杆上的血迹证实
The blood on the flagpoles confirms
Ron是在Snoozeland被杀的
that Ron was killed at Snoozeland.
Ron在午夜的时候离开了Faustino的房♥车
Ron left Faustino's trailer around midnight.
尸体在六个小时后
The body was thrown over the overpass
被扔下了天桥
about six hours later.
根据出勤表 唯一12点到6点
According to the time sheets, the only person at Snoozeland
在Snoozeland的人是Linda
between 12:00 and 6:00 was Linda.
Linda说她好几周没见他了
Linda says she hadn't seen him in weeks.
没错 所以他在那里干什么
Right. So what was he doing back there?
他正在导演一部电影中
The guy's in the middle of directing a movie.
就如你所说
Look, it's like what you said.
某一点上 要么你反击
At a certain point, either you fight back
- 要么你放弃 - 好吧
- or you give up. - Okay.
Ron放弃了
So Ron... Ron was giving up.
他打算回到有归属感的地方
He was going back to where he felt that he belonged.
让Ron回来只会让Linda的工作变轻松
Look, having Ron back would only make Linda's job easier.
她为什么要杀了他呢
Why would she kill him?
因为不是关于轻松
Because it wasn't about ease.
Ron回来工作意味着
So Ron coming back to work meant
你会成为替补
that you were going back to being his number two.
Ron要回来工作吗
Ron was coming back to work?
Linda 这本该是你发光发热的时候
This was supposed to be your time to shine, Linda.
这是你终于
This was your chance to finally prove
可以证明你的能力
what you could do--
这么多年来
to finally, after all these years,
匍匐在你老板的
crawl out from under
巨大若隐若现的阴影下
your boss's big, looming shadow.
你只想要一个机遇
And all you wanted was an opportunity
来向你自己 朋友 家人证明
to show yourself, your friends, your family
你的努力没有白费
that you had what it took.
然后他又卷土重来
And here he was waltzing back in
再次用阴影笼罩了你
and throwing that big shadow right over you.
他坐在那里抽烟
He was sitting up there smoking.
他说电影就是一个错误
He said the movie was a mistake
他要回来工作
and he was coming back to work.
我那么努力工作
And I was working so hard.
我没法再次当他的副手
I couldn't go back to being his sidekick again,
然后就发生了
and it just happened.
我就推了他
I just... pushed him.
Linda Martin 你因谋杀
Linda Martin, you're under arrest
Ron Bergman被逮捕
for the murder of Ron Bergman.
Aubrey 干得漂亮
Good job, Aubrey.
BGM: Street Lights - The Cocanuts
如果我们没拿到Linda的认罪
So, you know, if we didn't get a confession from Linda,
她就能逃离法律的制裁
she would've walked.
有时你需要知道
Sometimes you just need to know
要按哪个键 Booth
which buttons to push, huh, Booth?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean, huh?
我知道你捣乱
I knew you were messing with me.
- 我吗 - 没错 - 拜托
- Me? - Yep. - Come on.
给我错误的信息
Feeding bad information in my ear,
带偏我的方向
throwing me off my game.
好吧 被你发现了
All right, okay, you got me.
但你知道吗 我必须亲自见证
But you know what, I had to see for myself
你是否能抓住牛的角
if you could grab the bull by its horns
然后完成工作
and get it done.
你完成了
You got it done.
- 干的漂亮 - 谢谢
- Good job. - Thank you.
这意味着我有了更多助理特工主管的经验吗
So does that mean I'm gonna get more ASA experience?
不 抱歉
No, it doesn't. Sorry.
但是意味着你可以
But it does mean that you're gonna become
做一名合格的特别探员主管
a full-fledged Supervisory Special Agent.
拜托 什么 他们要提拔我吗
Come on, what? They're promoting me?
洛杉矶办事处在打探你
Look, the L.A. Field office has been enquiring about you,
所以我对我自己说 更好的方法向他们
so I said to myself, what better way to show them
证明你是有资格做这份工作是
that you're qualified to do this by...
- 让我自己办案 - 答对了
- Giving me my own case. - Boom.
他们准备给你这份工作
They're gonna offer you the job.
哦 我的天 Booth
Oh, my God. Booth,
我从来没去过洛杉矶
I've never even been to Los Angeles.
你会喜欢上的
You're gonna love it.
是一个充满阴谋和梦想
It's a place full of schemes and dreams
有利有弊的地方 满满的都是戏
and pros and cons-- all about the show.
干得好
Good work.
我听说他们披萨
I hear, uh, it's a little bit lacking
供应得少
in the pizza department.
没错 他们的披萨不好吃
Yeah, their pizza's really bad.
你应该拒绝这份工作
You know what, you shouldn't take the job.
谢了 Booth
Thanks, Booth.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 我过来看看一切还好吗
Hey. Just wanted to see if everything was okay.
你会在骨头上看漏眼不像是你的风格
It's not like you to miss anything on the bones.
我今天感受良多
I've had a lot on my mind today.
事实上 你能坐下吗
Actually, could you please take a seat?
呃 好吧
Uh... okay.
听起来挺严肃
Sounds... sounds serious.
你喜欢待在这里吗 Mr. Bray
Do you like being here, Mr. Bray?
喜欢 我当然喜欢待在这里
Yeah, of course I like being here.
我需要你回答一个问题
I need you to answer a question,
诚实地回答
and answer it honestly.
如果你再也不能在这里工作你会怎么做
What would you do if you couldn't work here anymore?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know,
我会生气 我会困惑
I'd be mad, I'd be confused.
这是怎么了
Uh, what is this about?
但是你不会停止呼吸 对吗
But you wouldn't stop breathing, would you?
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
没这份工作我就无法呼吸了
I couldn't breathe if I didn't do this anymore.
我是比喻地说
I mean, I'm speaking figuratively, of course.
等等 是因为我没找到论文主题吗
Hang on, is this because I couldn't find a topic for my dissertation?
我对写论文很激动
I was so excited to write my dissertations,
因为我爱我的工作
because I loved what I was doing,
我等不及要一直学习
and I couldn't wait to keep learning.
我只是还没找到合适的主题
I just haven't found the right topic yet.
或许因为主题不在人类学的范围
Maybe because it's not in the field of anthropology.
等一下 你在说什么
Wait, what are you saying? Are...
你是在炒我鱿鱼吗
are you firing me?
不 我不会解雇你
No. No, I wouldn't fire you.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表