Hold on. No, Booth, you don't understand.
我发现一片不属于任何一个受害者的碎牙片
I found a tooth fragment that doesn't belong to any of the victims.
你在说什么 有第四个受害者吗
What are you talking about? There's a fourth victim?
对
Yes.
听着 Bones 就当帮我一个忙
Listen, Bones, do me a favor.
立刻离开那个地下室
Just get out of the basement right now.
你就听我一次好吗
Will you listen to me for once?
Booth 我听不到你说话 断线了
Booth, I can't hear you. You're breaking up.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on!
天呐 Bones
Geez, Bones...
Wendell 你还好吗 Wendell
Wendell? Are you okay, Wendell?
等等 怎么了
Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?
Wendell
Wendell.
嘿 抱歉 Dr. B
Hey, sorry, Dr. B.
我想打开这扇门 但滑了一跤
I slipped trying to open this door.
- Booth - 他还好吗
- Booth? - Is he okay?
嗯 我们很好 Mr. Bray发现点东西
Yes, we're fine. Mr. Bray found something.
好像是隐藏的门
It's some kind of hidden door.
你说啥 一扇门 里面有什么
What do you mean, a door? What's inside?
等等
Hold on.
Bones 你还在吗
Bones, are you there?
哦
Oh...
Booth 是另一个受害者
Booth, it's the other victim.
尸体的一半不见了
Half of the body is missing.
眼眶边缘的圆形切迹说明
The rounded supraorbital margins suggest
受害者是男性
the victim was male.
从肱骨骨骺联合上的局部溶合痕迹看
Also based on the partially fused epiphyseal unions of the humeri,
他还在生长时期
it appears he was still growing.
受害者是个少年吗
The victim was a teenager?
这和其他受害者完全不一样
That's not at all consistent with the others.
而且他的下半身全部丢失了
And he's missing the entire lower half of his body.
我就提一句
I'm just saying,
怕你们遗漏了这个 小细节
in case you missed that... little detail.
好消息是
The good news is
头发周围还残存足够多的组织
there's just enough tissue around the hair
我应该可以做个毒理测试
that I should be able to run a tox screen.
Dr. Brennan 看看这个骨皮质表面脱落物
Dr. Brennan, take a look at this exfoliation of the cortical bone.
这说明受害者
It suggests the victim was killed,
我会说 在大概10- 20年前被杀
I'd say, between ten and 20 years ago.
这说明这个受害者死于其他受害者之前
So that means this victim predates the others.
那也意味着Zack那时
And that would mean Zack was a teenager as well
也是个少年
at time of death.
好吧 我要开始面部重建了
Okay, I'll start the facial reconstruction
然后看看能不能从失踪人口里找到些什么
and see if I can find anything in missing persons.
那死因呢
What about cause of death?
目前未明
Nothing readily apparent,
但看看第四节脊椎下边缘
but look at the inferior margin of the L4 vertebra.
条纹显示这是被某种锯子锯过
The striae suggests that it was cut by some kind of saw.
Dr. Hodgins 请采集微粒证据
Dr. Hodgins, please swab for particulate evidence.
Dr. Hodgins
Dr. Hodgins?
你现在才注意到他不在这儿 对吗
You're only now noticing he's not here, aren't you?
我们不能阻止他离开
We couldn't stop him from going.
Zack 有人来看你了
Zack, I've brought you some visitors.
Hodgins
Hodgins.
这简直太意外了
This is unexpected.
还有Ms. Delfs
And Ms. Delfs.
很高兴再见到你
It is a pleasure to see you again.
哦 我很
Oh, I'm...
荣幸你还记得我
flattered that you remember.
多少年前的事了
It was just so many years ago.
但 呃 我那时还在搞论文
But, um, I was working on my dissertation,
然后Zack很友好地答应我
and Zack was nice enough to grant me
进行一系列采访
a series of interviews.
Ms. Delfs只是众多来看我的人中的一个
Ms. Delfs was just one of many who came to see me.
这有点奇怪
It is odd,
但被当作一个凶残的食人族
but being perceived as a murderous cannibal
还是有点好处的
does have some advantages.
好吧 Dr. Lecter
Okay, Dr. Lecter,
为什么不坐下来呢
why don't you take a seat?
谢谢
Thanks.
Dr. Hodgins有点问题想问你
Dr. Hodgins here has got some questions for you.
Zack 看着我
Zack, look at me.
Angela找到一些你发的邮件
Angela found the e- mails that you sent.
那些以Bancroft医生名义的邮件
The ones in Dr. Bancroft's name.
我懂了
I see.
你生我气是正常的
You are right to be angry with me.
不 Zack 你做的
No, Zack, what you did...
太聪明了 这起作用了
it was genius... it worked.
我的腿部有感觉了
I have feeling again in my legs.
Hodgins 你不需要感谢我
Hodgins, you should not be thanking me.
为什么
Why not?
是因为你对之前所做的事情
Is it because you feel guilt
有罪恶感
for other things that you've done?
不 Dr.Hodgins不应该感谢我
No, the reason Dr. Hodgins should not be thanking me
是因为这个治疗
is because ultimately the treatment is
最终是没有效果的
unlikely to work.
但我要告诉你
But that's what I'm telling you.
治疗有效果了 我的腿部有知觉了
It worked. I have feeling.
不 你所感受到的疼痛
No, what you have is pain
只是骶丛神经活动导致的
from compromised nervous activity in the sacral plexus.
事实是 你只有非常小的机会
The truth is, you only have a slim chance,
不到百分之一的机率 你可以再次活动
less than one percent, that you will regain mobility.
所以你觉得这个不会有效果
So you don't think that it's gonna work?
我一直被告知
I have been told,
心存希望 有时候有治愈的能力
although it has not been proven scientifically,
尽管这还没被学术证明
that hope can sometimes have the power to heal.
我试着要给你的东西是希望
Hope is what I was trying to give you.
但是我的担心是
But my fear is...
我带给你的只有疼痛
all I've brought you is pain.
- Faulk医生 - 你好
Dr. Faulk? Hello?
Booth
Booth... Hmm?
- 我觉得他不在这里 - 你觉得啊
I don't think he's here. You think?
Aubrey 我是Booth
Aubrey, it's Booth.
我想要你对Faulk医生进行通缉
I want you to put an APB out on Dr. Faulk.
Booth探员
Agent Booth...
Dr.Brennan 真高兴又见到你了
Dr. Brennan, it's good to see you again.
我很高兴看见你没有受伤
I'm glad to see you're unharmed.
你的丈夫 在我们上次交谈的时候
Your husband, when... when last we spoke,
他袭击了我
when he assaulted me,
还坚持认为你处于危险之中
insisted that you were in harm's way.
我们只是想问你几个问题
We just need to ask you a few questions,
仅此而已 Faulk医生
that's all, Dr. Faulk.
先从你和Dr. Zack Addy的关系说起
Starting with your relationship with Dr. Zack Addy.
你认识他 是吗
You knew him, didn't you?
Dr.Brennan你有没有意识到
Dr. Brennan, are you aware that
一般凶手的智商都不到90
the average murderer has an IQ of less than 90?
能和一个拥有双倍智商的人交谈
To talk with one whose IQ is double that
是机不可失的
is not an opportunity you let pass by.
所以你不觉得奇怪吗
So you don't think that it's strange
你没有提及你认识Dr.Addy
that you failed to mention that you knew Dr. Addy?
- 不 - 不奇怪
- No. - No.
奇怪的是Dr.Brennan从来没有把
No, what is strange is that Dr. Brennan never equated Zack
Zack当做出现在她噩梦中的人
with the man in her nightmare.
这要么是不愿承认
Which could either be denial,
要么你觉得Dr.Addy是无辜的
or you think Dr. Addy is innocent.
警官 非常感谢你们的到来
Officers, thank you very much for coming.
请护送Booth探员 和 Dr.Brennan
Please escort Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan
离开这里
out of the building.
当你们到达的时候我就给他们打了电♥话♥
I called them as soon as you arrived.
我已经申请了对于Booth探员的限制令
I have a restraining order against Agent Booth
以免他朝我举枪
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表