You're gonna have a very healthy and happy life in front of you.
- 不 Booth 他不会的 - 别说了
- No, Booth, he will not. - Stop.
我们能换个地方继续吗
Can we continue this somewhere else?
好主意
An excellent idea.
我可以带你们去Mr. Felbeck的房♥间
I could show you to Mr. Felbeck's room.
那最好不过了
That would be best.
你不能就那么大声喊出来
You don't just scream out like that.
你不能回避死亡 这是生命的一部分
Well, you don't tiptoe around death. It's part of life.
硫酸溶解了
Sulfuric acid dissolved away
大多数四肢的小骨头
most of the small bones in the extremities.
我找出的大多数骨头因为
Most of the bones I have are cooked
酸和糖的混合物反应被腐蚀了
due to the reaction of the acid and sugar mixing.
嘿 兄弟 别抱怨了
Hey, no complaining over there, pal.
至少你手头上有东西研究
At least you got something to work with.
我没有在这坨
I'm not finding any clothing
碳质物里找到任何衣料
whatsoever in our carbonaceous viper here.
这就是你想死的方式
This is really how you want to die?
没错 我的维京葬礼
Yeah. My viking funeral, baby.
我得承认
I have to admit,
这些孩子的实验真的很不错
It's a pretty amazing experiment these kids did.
对吧 等我回到家后
Right? Michael Vincent and
Michael Vincent和我绝对要重建这个反应
I are totally recreating this when I get home,
不过要更大的规模
only much, much bigger.
听起来有意思
Sounds like fun.
你和你的儿子上演科学狂人
You and your mini-me playing mad scientist.
说到小孩 你的婚礼快到了
Speaking of kids, you got a wedding coming up pretty soon.
婚礼不是孩子 Dr. Hodgins
A wedding is not kids, Dr. Hodgins.
你知道那话怎么说
You know what they say.
先是爱情 然后是婚姻 接着是...
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...
工作 Dr. Hodgins
Work, Dr. Hodgins.
接着是工作
Work comes next.
你找到了什么
What have you gotten?
没有腐肉或衣料
Well, there's no flesh or clothing,
但是多亏我的令人尊敬的同事John George Haigh
but thanks to my esteemed colleague, John George Haigh,
我可以估计受害人在酸里泡了多久
I was able to estimate how long our victim was in the acid.
John George Haigh?
John George Haigh?
- 你是指酸浴凶手 - 没错
- You mean the acid bath murderer? - Yeah.
就是他
One and the same.
George发现48小时可以完全溶解一具尸体到达
So, George found that it took 48 hours to fully dissolve a body
你可以直接倒进下水道
to the point where you could actually pour it down the drain
还不会堵塞水管的境界
without clogging the pipes.
当然 当杀了某个人
Of course. When killing someone,
水管问题绝对会让你彻夜不眠
it's definitely plumbing that keeps you up at night.
基于受害人的身高和体重
So, based on the victim's height and weight,
我可以推测他被放进桶子的时间
I was able to extrapolate that he was placed in the barrel
比糖放进去的时间早了大概18到24小时
somewhere between 18 and 24 hours prior to the sugar being added.
不幸的是 我能找到的全是钝器伤
Unfortunately, all I found are some blunt force trauma injuries
在左边股骨和右边肋骨 第三节到第五节
on the left femur and left ribs, three through five.
正如你所见 基于对角轮廓
As you can see, based on the cross-sectional outline,
凶器的形状是长圆柱体
The shape of the weapon was long and cylindrical.
可能是一根管子
Maybe a... pipe.
- 定位销杆 - 高尔夫球俱乐部
- Dowel rod? - Golf clubs.
- 钢筋 - 棒球棒
- Rebar. - Baseball bat.
双截棍
Nunchucks...
伙计们 受害人是一个在养老院的老人
Guys. Our victim was an old man in a nursing home.
你也许想到拐杖
You might want to think cane.
拐杖
Cane.
到了 这是Mr. Felbeck的套间
Here we are. This is Mr. Felbeck's suite.
正如你所见 我们提供非常宽敞的
As you can see, we provide very spacious
住所给所有的住户
accommodations for all of our residents...
不好意思 这究竟是什么
Uh, excuse me, what exactly is that?
多波段光源灯 我在寻找血迹证据
An A.L.S. I'm looking for blood evidence.
你没有打扫房♥间吧 Francis
You didn't clean anything up, did you, Francis?
我能向你保证 房♥间就是Mr. Felbeck离开后的样子
I can assure you, the room is exactly how Mr. Felbeck left it.
很有趣 装饰很独特
Interesting. The decor is quite distinct.
大多数是法国殖民风格
Most of these pieces are french colonial.
是的 Mr. Felbeck有一个迷人的人生
Yes. Um... Mr. Felbeck had a... a fascinating life. Yeah.
他告诉我他在巴黎住了将近20年
He told me he lived in Paris for nearly 20 years.
Mr. Felbeck有没有抱怨过
So, did Mr. Felbeck ever complain
员工对他不好呢
about the staff members treating him poorly?
没有 完全没有
No. None at all.
他在这里很开心
He was very, very happy here.
员工们喜欢他
The staff adored him.
那其他的住户呢
How about any of the other residents?
他们有没有抱怨过
Did they ever complain about, uh...
员工对他们不好呢
staff members treating them poorly?
Booth探员 我的住户们都在他们的暮年
Agent Booth, my residents are in the twilight of their lives.
他们遭受痴呆 阿尔茨海默症
So, they suffer from dementia, Alzheimer's.
当他们糊涂了
When they get confused,
会提出几次莫须有的指控
there are times when unfounded accusations are made.
Booth 我找到了一些东西
Booth, I found something.
她找到了一些东西
She found something.
哦 我的天
Oh, my...
这就是他死的地方吗
Is this where he died?
不是 这是他去天堂的地方
No, this is where he went to heaven.
我丈夫委婉地指的是性
My husband is euphemistically referring to sex.
看这一大♥片♥狼藉
By the sheer quantity...
你将需要一次保洁服务
You're gonna need a new cleaning service.
所以 Mr. Felbeck和谁在约会
So... Who was Mr. Felbeck seeing?
说约会 他是指
By seeing, he means...
性♥交♥
In-intercourse.
知道
Yeah.
那是她 那边穿蓝色衣服的
That's her, right over there, in blue.
Barbara Baker
Barbara Baker.
真可怜 她已经遭受了很多
Poor thing. She's been through so much.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她没有家里人 一个都没有
She has no family. None at all.
严格地说 她有一个女儿
I mean, well, technically, she has a daughter,
但是她们很多年都不说话了
but they haven't spoken in years.
Barbara甚至不知道她女儿住在哪儿
Barbara doesn't even know where her daughter lives.
看她 Bones
Look at her, Bones.
她长得像我的奶奶Alice
She looks like my grandma Alice.
奶...
Gram...
不好意思
Excuse me.
听着 让我来说
Listen, let me just do all the talking.
我不想你来刺♥激♥他们
I don't want you to excite them,
或者说一些让他们受到惊吓的话
or say something that's gonna, like, freak 'em out.
没问题
That's fine.
我没有意图引发
I have no intention of
这位可怜的女人的心肌梗塞
causing this poor woman a myocardial infarction.
嗨 女士们
Hi, ladies.
Barbara Baker 我们能占用一点时间和你谈谈吗
Uh, Barbara Baker, Can we speak to you for one moment?
哦 现在不行
Oh, not now.
我84岁了 我现在在玩桥牌呢
I'm 84 and i'm playing bridge.
不管你要什么都没玩桥牌重要
Whatever you need cannot be more important than playing bridge.
这和James Felbeck有关
It has to do with James Felbeck.
如果任何人看我的牌 我都会知道的
If anyone looks at my hand, I'll know.
不
No...
说实话吧
Tell me the truth.
James还好吗
Is james okay?
可能你会想坐下来
Maybe you'd like to sit down.
他死了?
Is he dead?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
谋杀?
Murdered?
没错
Yes.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
Rufus Tucker!
Rufus Tucker!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的混球
You bastard son of a bitch!
你囔囔什么呢
What are you talking about?
别打了 你
Stop that! What are you...?
- 嘿 把拐杖放下 - 嘿 Barbara
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表