Funtown?
我们曾带Michal Vincent去过吧
Didn't we bring Michael Vincent there once?
是的 太糟糕了
Yeah. It was awful.
记得吗 他们给我们那些二手的毛绒动物作为奖品
Remember, they gave us those used stuffed animals as prizes?
哦 天 还真是
Oh. Geez. That's right.
嘿 Angie 帮个忙
Hey, Angie. Do me a favor.
找一张欢乐谷的图片
Call up a picture of Funtown.
等一下
Wait.
Angie 你能放大那喷泉的底部吗
Angie, can you zoom underneath the fountain there?
好的
Yeah.
哇
Wow.
白色的大理石碎片
White marble chips.
这正是我在受害者鞋底上找到的
That's exactly what I found on the victim's shoe tread.
好了 让我们来看看拍摄进度表
Okay. Let's look at the production schedule.
嗯
Yeah.
Ron三周前在那拍摄
Ron shot there three weeks ago.
那么在他死的那晚 他回去那里做什么呢
Then what was he doing back there on the night of his death?
Dr. Mayer
Dr. Mayer...
哦 我吃完午餐回来
Oh. I was returning from lunch
然后主管说你给我留话了
and the supervisor said you'd left word.
是的
I did.
我很感谢你能过来拜访
And I appreciate you coming by.
哦
Oh.
很抱歉我这么打破砂锅问到底
I'm sorry for being a Nosey Norm.
我看了你论文的标题
I saw the title of your paper,
我被吸引住了
and I just got pulled in.
关于人类物种退化的研究
"A Study of the Devolution of the Human Species."
那是我其中的一篇学术研究论文
That was one of my dissertations.
在写作的过程中 我很享受
I had a lot of fun with it.
很明显 你的热情都溢出纸张了
Clearly. Your enthusiasm just jumps off the page.
老实说
Actually...
这就是我想和你谈的事情
that is what I was hoping to speak with you about.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know?
亲爱的 我知道什么
How do I know what, dear?
当你失去对你工作的热情
When you've lost your passion for your work.
你说你某天起床
You said that you woke up one morning
就发现热情消逝了
and realized that it was gone.
当你习惯了那种跳跃在你血液里的激♥情♥
If you're used to that electricity dancing through your veins
突然间它不复存在了
and suddenly it's not there,
你会知道的
you notice.
如果你没有那么了解自己呢
What if you're not that in tune with yourself?
有没有可能失去动力 你自己却不知道呢
Is it possible to lose your drive and not know?
肯定有啊 那是经常发生的情况
Absolutely. In fact, that's what usually happens.
有多少你认识的人
How many people do you know
是真正能感受到自己的情感呢
who are truly in touch with their feelings?
这个不太多
Well, not many.
就是嘛
Exactly.
来个小小测试
Here's a little test.
想一下你在这里做的事情
Think about what you do here.
非常专注在这一点上
Really focus on it.
好的
Okay.
现在如果有人把它拿走 你有什么感觉呢
Now, how would you feel if someone took it away?
不好意思打搅了
Sorry to interrupt,
但我已经完成了重组受害者的头颅
but I've finished reconstructing the victim's skull,
我找到了些东西
and I found something.
很抱歉 Dr. Mayer
My apologies, Dr. Mayer.
说什么呢
Nonsense.
我相信我们已经回答了你所有的问题了
I believe we've answered all your questions.
我想我们是的
I believe we have.
在一堆由于跌落而造成的死后挫伤中
Amongst the postmortem fracturing caused by the fall,
我找到一些死时造成的挫伤
I found plenty of perimortem fracturing.
伤口足够严重到可以作为死因
The injury is severe enough to be cause of death.
然而 这大面♥积♥受伤让我相信
However, the broad impact area leads me to believe
这伤不是由用来打击受害者的
this trauma was not caused by the same cylindrical object
圆柱体物质所伤
used to beat the victim.
这多半是由于受害者的头颅
Well, it was most likely the result of the victim's skull
被用力的撞击到一个平面上
being smashed into a flat surface with great force.
但在Ron死之前没多久 你给他发了短♥信♥
But not long before Ron's death, you sent him a text.
"把那假血从我的茶杯里拿走
"Remove the fake blood from my teacups
否则我会像杀猪似的把你开膛破肚
"Or I'll gut you like a pig
然后用你的肠子来做牙线"
and use your intestines as floss."
哦 老兄 听起来很糟糕吧
Oh, man. That sounds pretty bad, huh?
嗯 是挺糟糕的 老实说
Yeah. It sounds really bad, and honestly,
我没想到这话会从欢乐谷老板口中说出
it's not what I'd expect from the owner of Funtown.
我运气好呗 我唯一一次跟人来硬的
Just my luck. The one time I try to get tough with someone,
他们最后却死了
they end up dead.
这家伙真可怜
This guy is pathetic.
我们能吓唬吓唬他
We can tear him down with fear.
我知道你没有杀Ron 好吧
I know that you didn't kill Ron, okay?
但我需要你帮帮我
But I'm gonna need you to help me out here.
很好 跟我唱反调了
Great, or we just do the opposite.
我们有证据表明
We have evidence suggesting that
Ron死的那晚在你公♥司♥
Ron was at your business on the night of his death.
不是的 我几个星期没见过Ron了
No, I haven't seen Ron in a few weeks.
天啊 他在说谎 激怒他
My God, he's lying, okay? Get in his face.
告诉他我们能抓住他
Tell him that we can nail him.
- 把他按到墙上 - 听着
- Pin him against the wall. - Look.
你看起来是个不错的家伙 Allen
You seem like a nice guy, Allen.
那么是什么原因让一个好人
So, what makes a nice guy threaten
去威胁一个人要开膛剖腹用人家的小肠子做牙线呢
to gut a man and use his intestines as floss?
这个嘛 大概一个月前 Ron来找我
Well, Ron came to me about a month ago,
问我他能否用欢乐谷作为电影的外景
asking if he could use Funtown as a location for his movie.
他说那是一个很关键的场景
He said it was a pivotal scene
是关于一个生病的男孩第一次去游乐场
about a sick boy visiting his first amusement park.
所以我把游乐场给他用一天
So I gave him the park for the day.
然后我就去现场看看进展如何
Then I show up to see how things are going.
那简直就是个疯人院
It was a madhouse.
压根没有什么生病的小男孩
There was no sick boy.
只有一堆血
Just a bunch of blood
一堆肠子和一群没穿衣服的女人
and guts and topless women.
他欺骗了你
He duped you.
我上当了
And old Allen Peppermelt fell for it.
我花了四天时间去清理那些血和内脏什么的
Took me four days to clean up all that blood and guts.
我损失了超过一千多刀
I lost over a thousand dollars.
如果你杀了Ron
And if you killed Ron,
你再也拿不回你的钱了
you never would've gotten your money,
所以你打算怎样要回你的钱呢
so how did you intend to get your money back?
我是打算起诉的 但我想到Carly
I was gonna sue... but then I remembered Carly.
谁是Carly
Who's Carly?
Carly Catalano
Carly Catalano.
她在欢乐谷里的漏斗蛋糕摊位工作
She works the funnel cake stand at Funtown.
她也是一名有远大抱负的演员
She's also an aspiring actress,
我跟Ron说 如果他能给Carly在电影里安排一个角色
and I told Ron if he gave Carly a part in the movie,
我会重新考虑我的诉讼
I'd reconsider my lawsuit.
哇 所以你牺牲一千刀
Wow, so you sacrificed a thousand dollars
就为了帮你其中一名雇员捞一个演戏的机会吗
in order to get one of your employees an acting job?
我是希望最终能说服Carly
I was hoping it would finally convince
跟我约会
Carly to go on a date with me.
最后没成
It didn't.
在欢乐谷里找到的大理石怎么样啦
So, how's it coming with the Funtown marble?
纹理的光滑性
The smoothness of the grain is inconsistent with the chips
和我在受害者鞋底上找到的碎片不一致
that I found in the victim's shoe tread.
所以 他死的那天晚上不在欢乐谷
So, he wasn't at Funtown on the night of his death.
并不 那现在这个问题解决了
Nope. Now that that's resolved,
是时候回去看我的黑豹派对片段了
it's time to get back to the party panther party.
你也可以帮我的忙
Or you could help me out.
是 呃 可以等一会儿吗 因为我刚看到
Yeah, um, can that wait? Because I'm just at the scene
毒贩子一不小心
where the drug dealer accidentally feeds
喂他的宠物豹子吃放射性的肉
his pet panthers radioactive meat.
对 那个
Yeah, so...
我刚检查完烧焦的组织部分
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表