如果你和孩子一起的话没人会责备你的
Well, no one would blame you for being with them.
在找到证据让Mark Kovac停止行动之前 这件事不算结束
This is not going to end until we find evidence to stop Mark Kovac.
通常情况下 你会让证据引导你指向嫌疑人
Usually, you let the evidence lead you to the suspect.
你怎么如此肯定是Kovac
How are you so sure it's Kovac?
Booth是Kovac的杀父仇人
Kovac is the son of a man Booth killed.
而且他受过护理人员培训 和凶手使用静脉注射这一点相符
And he has paramedic training, which is consistent with the IV.
通常来说 你会坚持要求找到更直接的证据 Dr. Brennan
Normally,ou'd insist on a higher degree of evidence, Dr. Brennan.
现在不属于正常情况
These are not normal circumstances.
好的 你知道现在正处于录音当中吗
Okay, you do realize that I am recording this?
你必须说 知道
You have to say yes.
- 知道 - 好的 那我们从你为什么来这开始吧
- Yes. - All right, so why don't we start with why you're here.
我知道这听起来像是疯了
Look, I know this is gonna sound nuts,
但是我觉得有人在试图把这两件谋杀案指向我
but I think somebody's trying to pin both those murders on me.
等等 Mark
Wait a second, Mark.
我们只说了一起谋杀 Margaret Kwan的
We only talked about one murder, and that was Margaret Kwan.
我看到新闻说你们在贝塞斯达的
I saw the news that you found
一个废弃的体育馆里发现了另一具尸体
another body at that abandoned gym in Bethesda.
- 那之前挂牌在我妻子名下 - 挂牌
- That's... that's my wife's old listing. - Listing?
Jeannine是商业房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Jeannine's a commercial real estate agent.
那么 Radik是你♥爸♥爸
Okay, so Radik was your father.
现在你又和犯罪现场有关联
Now you're connected to a crime scene.
嗯 比这还糟糕的是
Yeah, it's worse than that.
一个月前找到尸体的那个录音棚
That old recording studio where they found that body around a month ago,
那也是Jeannine的
that's Jeannine's, too.
嗯 那我认为除非你有某种解释 不然不会来这里
Well, I'm assuming that you wouldn't be here unless there was some sort of explanation.
有人一定在用Jeannine以前的挂牌地址
Somebody must be using Jeannine's old listings.
我无法相信 Mark
That doesn't wash with me, Mark.
嘿 这跟我没关系啊
Hey, this has nothing to do with me.
好吧 你知道吗 你现在就是给我逮捕你的理由
All right, you know what? You're giving me no reason but to lock you up.
拜托 Booth探员 我是受害者啊
Please, Agent Booth. I'm the victim here.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
嘿 我只是想解决问题
Hey... I'm just trying to work things out.
怎么了
Yeah, what is it?
发生了枪击案
There's been a shooting.
是我们安置Max和孩子们的安全屋
It was the safe house where we put Max and the kids,
但是我们什么都...
but we don't know anything...
他们在哪
Where are they?
- 快点 - 等等 Hank
- Come on! - Wait... Hank!
- 快点 - Christine 他们在哪
- Come on! - Christine! Where are they?!
- Booth 这边 - 那边 那边 他们在那
- Booth, over here! - There, there, there. They're over there.
Hank Christine
Hank, Christine!
- 来这 来这 你还好吗 - 发生什么了 爸爸
- Come here, come here, you okay? - What's going on, Daddy?
没事的 一切都会没事的 好吗
It's okay. All right. Okay, everything's gonna be okay, all right?
别害怕 我们在这 亲爱的
Don't be scared. We-we're here, honey.
- 外公在哪 - Bones
- Where-Where's Grandpa? - Bones.
妈妈 别走
Mommy, don't go.
等等 亲爱的 我马上回来 我保证
Hold on, honey. I'll be right back. I promise.
马上回来
Be right back.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Dad!
我在这
All right. I'm here.
- 嘿 - 我会确保你没事的
- Hey. - I'll make sure you're okay.
我没事 没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
没什么我没经历过的
Nothing that I haven't been through before.
- 孩子们怎么样 - 孩子很好
- How are the kids? - The kids are fine.
- 是谁干的 - 两个男人
- Who did this to you, Max? - Two guys.
我们需要马上送他去医院
We need to get him to the hospital now.
- 我和你们一起去 - 不用 我没事
I'm coming with you. - Oh, that... No, I'm fine.
- 不许反对 我和你一起去 - 他体内还有子弹
- No arguments. I'm coming with you.- He's got some bullets in him.
我们稳定了大出血 但是...
We stabilized the hemorrhaging, but...
Bones 和他一起去吧 一切都会没事的
Bones, go with him. Everything's gonna be fine, okay?
我会保证这里一切平安的
I'll make sure everything's okay back here.
Tom 究竟发生什么了
Tom, what the hell happened?
两名枪手袭击了安全屋
Two gunmen ambushed the safe house.
他们怎么找到这的 这是安全屋啊
How the hell'd they find it? It's a safe house.
- 我们在查 - 那就是说你什么都没查到
- We're working on it. - That means you got nothing.
我要跟那两个枪手谈谈
I want to talk to all the shooters.
两个都被杀了
Both were killed.
在门口值班的Chatterjee探员也被杀了
So was Agent Chatterjee, stationed at the entrance.
他们从侧院进来
They came through the side yard.
用火箭推进榴弹炸开了大门
Blew the door with an RPG.
伤口都非常集中
Wounds are tightly clustered.
高♥强♥度的射击
High intensity rounds.
子弹直接穿过她的防弹背心
They went right through her Kevlar vest.
这些家伙都是训练有素的
These guys are well-trained.
他们没料到你的岳父也在
They weren't expecting your father-in-law.
好的 去吧
Okay, go ahead.
发生了什么 Austin
What happened, Austin?
他们从院子里进来
They came through the yard,
触发了感应器
tripped the sensors.
Max把孩子们安置在地下室
Max put the children in the basement.
Max从这个家伙的背后出现
Max came up on this guy's blind side.
是的 他救了我一命
Yeah, he saved my life.
他负隅顽抗 打光了所有子弹
Stood his ground and got off a full clip.
孩子们都看到了多少
How much did the kids see?
你岳父确保他们什么都没看到
Your father-in-law made sure they saw nothing.
他把电视的声音调大 所以他们听不到什么
He turned up the TV so they wouldn't hear anything,
我们带他们走的后门
and we took 'em out through the back.
这些人都是谁
Who are these guys?
我们验了指纹
We pulled fingerprints.
他们的名字是Goran Milovic 和Andre Belgrader
Their names are Goran Milovic and Andre Belgrader.
其中一个人 就在他要流血致死时
Yeah, one of them, as he was bleeding out,
还一直喊着"Majka"
kept saying "Majka."
很显然是塞尔维亚人
Evidently it's Serbian.
"妈妈"的意思
For "Mother."
Max稳定了 正在进行手术
Max is stable and going into surgery.
很好 他很坚强 他会没事的
Ah, good. He's tough. He's gonna be okay.
这个Milovic和Belgrader
Okay, so Milovic and Belgrader
他们都是Radik在塞尔维亚的保镖
were both Radik's bodyguards in Serbia.
我查了司法部和FBI的网络安全
I checked cybersecurity with both the DoJ and the FBI,
都没有安全漏洞
and there were no security breaches on either one of them.
难道是自己人做的
Was it an inside man?
不太可能 这个小组是Booth亲自挑选的
Unlikely. The team was picked by Booth.
那么他们一定一直在追踪他们一家
Then they had to have been tracking the family.
是的 但怎么做到的
Yeah, but how?
Brennan让Max把手♥机♥留在Jeffersonian
Brennan made Max leave his phone at the Jeffersonian.
她甚至不让Christine带她的iPad
And she wouldn't even let Christine take her iPad.
根本没什么机器可以被追踪
So there were no devices to track.
等一下 Brennan说
Wait, Brennan said that Max
Max最近刚刚植入了心脏起搏器
recently had a pacemaker implanted.
起搏器会向医生发送GPS信♥号♥♥
Pacemakers send GPS signals to their doctors.
Max是圣佛朗西斯医疗中心的病人
Max was a patient at the St. Francis Medical Center.
我可以进到他们的服务器
I can get on their server.
起搏器就是个关键
The pacemaker was the link.
但看起来 甚至在保镖被杀后
But it looks like someone was still pinging it
依然有人通过它来查找GPS信息
for GPS information even after the bodyguards were shot dead.
所以这还没完
So this isn't over.
告诉我孩子们都还好
Tell me those children are okay.
他们会的
They will be.
你岳父呢
And your father-in-law?
正在做手术 Bones在医院
Getting surgery. Bones is at the hospital.
Seeley 我们不能拘留Kovac更久
Seeley, we can't hold Kovac much longer.
我不是拘留他 我要干掉他
I'm not gonna hold him anymore. I'm gonna take him down.
所以 你利用我岳父的起搏器
So, you used my father-in-law's pacemaker
找到了安全屋
to locate the safe house.
我来这里是寻求帮助的 我为什么要这么做
I came here for help. Why would I do that?
就想来看看我的脸
To see the look on my face
当他们告诉我 我的孩子死了
when they tell me my children are dead.
- 太疯狂了 - 是吗
- That's crazy. - Really?
因为这里写着 Josip Radik将军
Because it says here that General Josip Radik
在他儿子六岁生日时被人从远距离射杀
was shot at long range during his son's sixth birthday.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表