How long was the carbon snake?
大概12英尺
About 12 feet.
靠 幸运的狗崽子们
Lucky son of a bitch.
- 抱歉你说什么 - 哈 噢 不好意思
- Excuse me? - Ha, oh, sorry.
只是 不论我什么时候想到自己死了以后
It's just, whenever I've thought of my own death,
那都是我最想要的葬法
that is exactly how I've always wanted to go.
伙计 今天真是好事连连啊
Man, this day just keeps getting better and better.
噢 嘿 甜心 我基本上做完了
Oh, hey, honey. I'm almost done.
感觉很糟糕
I just feel badly.
恐怕不是一个漂亮的肖像
It's not a very flattering portrait, I'm afraid.
是啊 我同意 你画他的手法
Yes, I agree. The way you've drawn him,
让我想起来Eddie 铁娘子的吉祥物
He reminds me of Eddie, the iron maiden mascot.
你说什么
Excuse me?
铁娘子
Iron maiden?
不是历史神话里的那个刑室
Not the torture instrument of historic myth,
是那个英国的重金属乐队
but the English heavy metal band.
你知道铁娘子是谁吗
You know who iron maiden is?
你 这么一个认为魔力红乐队是个调色板的人
You, who thinks Maroon 5 is a color palette?
是的 我对暗黑重金属文化感兴趣好久了
Yes. I have long been fascinated with black and heavy metal cultures,
自从我们处理了那个乐队骷髅的案子以后
Ever since we had the case involving the band skalle.
skalle 顺便一提 是挪威语中的skull(头骨)这个词
"skalle," incidentally, means "skull" in norwegian.
是 我 我记住了
Yes, I-I remember that.
有点问题
Something's wrong.
Angela 你能把受害人的照片放一下吗
Angela, can you bring up your photographs of the victim?
呃 好 等一下
Uh, yeah, just a second.
头骨依然相当程度上被炭覆盖着
The skull was still pretty covered in carbon,
但是我不认为我遗漏了什么东西
But I don't think I missed anything.
进一步观察下下颌骨
And then go closer on the mandible.
哦 我知道哪里漏掉了
Oh, right, I see what I missed.
下颌骨被风化了
The weathering to the mandible.
表明牙齿有退化
It suggests bite collapse.
下颌的瓦解
The disintegration of the jaw--
这在长♥期♥佩戴假牙的人中很常见
it is common among long-time denture wearers.
好的 加一些假牙上去
Okay, well, let's add some dentures.
还有他的头发
And his hair.
我会在失踪人口和车管局的系统里搜索一遍
Okay, I'll run a search through missing persons and DMV.
我很高兴听到Hodgins
I was glad to hear that Hodgins
在轮椅事件后恢复得更好的消息
is doing better after his wheelchair incident.
是啊 是啊 没什么的
Yeah, yeah. That was, that was nothing.
只是其中一只轮子从车轴上掉下来了
Just one of the wheels popped right off the axle.
就是这些事而已
Just one of those things.
这些事包括你在他的轮椅上做♥爱♥吗
One of those things being you having sex in his wheelchair?
什么 你怎么...
What? How did you...
你是什么人
Who are you?
只是一个站在演绎推理能力的高度上的法医学家
Just a forensic scientist at the height of her deductive powers.
我得告诉你 简直棒呆
I have to tell you, it was really awesome.
- 很久都没有这么爽了 - 很高兴听到这句话
- Like, better than it's been in forever. - Glad to hear.
我们还讨论了或许再要一个孩子
And we also started talking about maybe having another kid.
你们准备再生小孩吗
Are you guys gonna have any more?
我们还没有讨论过
We haven't had those discussions.
或许我们应该讨论
Perhaps... Perhaps we should.
好了 找到一个匹配
Oh, okay, we got a match.
James Felbeck 86岁
James Felbeck, age 86.
他活得可真长
He had a long life.
什么是银色警报
What's a silver alert?
就像是寻找失踪老年人的安珀警报(发布失踪儿童信息的警报)
It's like an amber alert for missing seniors.
看起来今早发布的
It looks like this was issued this morning.
他最后被看见的地方是他住的退休中心
He was last seen at the retirement center where he lived.
基于他的死亡年龄
Given his age at time of death,
惊人的是FBI记录
it's surprising how little
受害者的信息少之甚少
the FBI has on file concerning our victim.
意味着他可能是个正经人
Which means he's probably a pretty decent guy.
没有重罪也没有轻罪
No felonies. No misdemeanors.
同样 没有家庭
Also, no family.
在他这个年龄没有孩子去看望他
No children to visit him in his old age.
- 你还好吗 Bones - 还好
- You okay, Bones? - Uh, yes.
Angela和我聊天
Angela and I were talking.
她和Hodgins在考虑再要一个孩子
She and Hodgins are considering having another child,
她问了我们怎么想
and she asked about us.
什么 你想再要一个
Wow. What, you want another one?
为什么 我们家已经很完美了
Why? Our family's perfect the way it is.
- 我完全同意 - 没错
- Oh, I completely agree.- Right.
所以我想让你做结扎
Which is why I want you to get a vasectomy.
- 什么 - 输精管结扎术
- What? - Vasectomy.
是一个手术
It's a surgical procedure
用来切断输精管然后打个结
where the vas deferens is severed and then tied.
不 不 不 不 不切断 没门
No. No, no, no, no. No severing. No way.
Booth 你为什么要盖住下♥体♥
Booth, why are you covering yourself?
我又不会在车里亲自给你做结扎
I'm not going to perform the procedure myself, in a car.
不 不 决不行
Ah, no, no. Not gonna happen.
为什么不 你害怕了
Why not? You scared?
不 我不是害怕 但是
No. I am not scared, but, um...
我是个狙击手 你懂吗
I'm a sniper, you hear me?
狙击手不放空枪
And snipers-- they do not fire blanks.
在这个类比里 我的卵巢是什么
And in that analogy, my ovaries are what?
- 射击练习? - 射击...
- Target practice? - Tar...
什么 算了 我不想谈这个
What? You know what? I-I don't want to talk about this.
好吗 我们把焦点放在案子上
Okay? We got a case. Let's focus.
- 好吧 - 好极了 谢谢
- Okay, fine. - Good. Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
先说清楚
Okay. Just want to be clear, all right?
等我们到了 听我指挥
When we get there, just follow my lead.
我直觉告诉我凶手是工作人员
My gut is telling me that our killer is someone on the staff.
有可能
Well, it's possible.
凶手也可能是退休人员
The killer could also be a fellow retiree.
拜托 你是认真的吗
Come on. Seriously?
你认为另一个老年人杀了受害人并且抛尸到强酸里
You think that another senior killed and dumped our victim in acid?
什么 你假定只是因为一个人老了
What? You're presuming that just because somebody is old,
他们就没那个能力吗
they are less capable?
- 这是年龄歧视 - 年龄歧视?
- That's ageism, Booth. - Ageism?
现在你指控我有年龄歧视
Now you're accusing me of being ageist?
是的 然而 如果你想谈别的
Yes. However, if you'd like to talk about something else,
我们可以总是回到你的...
We could always return to you being...
不用了 不用了
No, no, no.
说说蛋氨酸吧
How about those mets?
蛋氨酸怎么了
What are the mets?
必须承认 这里比我预期的要好多了
Have to admit, this is a lot nicer than I expected.
我同意 设施看起来维护得很好
I agree. The facilities seem well maintained,
住户积极又活跃
The residents engaged and active.
没错
Right.
你刚刚是不是
Did you just,
捏了一下你可爱的小屁♥股♥
Pinch your cute little tuckus?
你能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
不 我不能
No, I cannot.
- 我喜欢她 - 好吧 不要鼓励她
- I like her.- All right, don't encourage her.
你好 不好意思
Hello. So sorry about that.
Agnes 管住你的手
Agnes, hands to yourself.
你们一定是Booth探员和Dr. Brennan
You must be Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan.
我是Francis 很高兴见到你们
I'm Francis . Very pleased to meet you.
不是愉悦的高兴 因为很明显死亡是可怕的
Not pleased, because obviously death is horrible
特别是发生在这么一个难以预料...
and especially When it happens in such a unexp...
我们懂的 Francis
We-we-we get it, Francis.
你看起来有点紧张 你还好吗
Okay? You seem a little nervous. Are you okay?
基于你的职业
Given your occupation,
我可以想象你已经
I would imagine you'd be
习惯了被死亡环绕
accustomed to literally being surrounded by death.
- 什么 死亡是不可避免的 - Bones 你不要...
- What? Death is inevitable. - Bones, you don't...
- 他的情况 比较迫在眉睫了 - 别说了
- And in his case, relatively imminent.- Stop.
对不起 她不是那个意思
Sorry, she didn't mean that.
她只是说话喜欢直白
She just likes to blurt things out.
你会有一个非常健康和快乐的晚年
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表