- 这是什么情况 - 我也不知道
- What's happening here? - I-I don't know.
爸 你来这干什么
Dad. What are you doing here?
我的派对要7小时以后才开始
My party doesn't start for another seven hours.
嗯 我来这边有事
Well, I had to run some errands,
然后想着 为什么不顺路过来
and I thought, why not swing by
和我最爱的女儿来些独处时光呢
and have some one-on-one time with my favorite daughter.
很高兴看到你
It's nice to see you.
但我正在处理案件
ButI-I am in the middle of a case.
哦 我不想打扰你
Oh, I-I don't want to interrupt you.
我只是
I-I just, uh...
想和你一起呆一会
wanted to spend some time with you.
事情都顺利吗
Is everything okay?
是的 必须的
Sure. Absolutely.
好吧
Okay.
我来的时候碰到Hodgins了
I ran into Hodgins on my way in,
他说Angela 得了个高级别的奖
and he said that Angela had won some big-time award.
是的 麦克阿瑟天才奖
Yes. The MacArthur genius grant.
我们都很骄傲
We're all very proud.
嗯 感到有点嫉妒是很正常的
Well, you know it's normal to... be a little jealous.
可能吧 但在我的工作和计划惊喜派对之间
Perhaps, but I don't have time for such petty emotions,
我没空有这种小情绪
between my work and planning my surprise party.
说到这个 你现在安排的绝对机密聚会里
Speaking of which,will there be dancing at this, uh,
会有舞蹈吗
top secret shindig of yours?
我是不会说的
My lips are sealed.
拜托 我是你♥爸♥啊 Tempe
Oh, come on. I'm your dad, Tempe.
能给个提示吗
C-Can't you give me a hint?
裙带关系会让你一事无成
Nepotism will get you nowhere.
什么时候你开始关心舞蹈了
Since when do you care about dancing?
从我两星期前开始学萨尔萨舞的时候
Well, since I started taking salsa lessons two weeks ago.
你在学跳萨尔萨舞吗
You're learning to salsa?
你必须充分地享受生活的乐趣
You have to live life to the fullest.
没有谁会永远活着 你知道吗
None of us live forever,you know?
是的
True.
我可以给你看几个动作
I could show you some moves.
我在工作 爸
I'm working, Dad.
好吧 那我就一个人在这练
Okay, well, then I'll just, uh,practice for myself over here.
别分散我的注意力
Just don't distract me.
有找到谁删除了AMI的记忆吗
Any luck finding out who deleted AMI's memory?
我定位到了用于删除文档的代码
Well, I located the function used to delete the files.
现在我只需要看在这工作的
Now I just have to look at the code signatures of everyone
每个人的代码签名来弄清楚是谁写的
who works there to figure out who wrote it.
我以前不知道程序员会标记他们的工作
I didn't realize that coders signed their work.
他们不会
Well, they don't.
但每个程序员都会有不同的风格
Each coder writes using a different style.
你看到这些白色的标签了吗
You see those hashtag marks in white?
这些不是程序的一部分
They're not part of the program.
这是程序员对每个章节如何运行的标注
They're comments from the coder about how each section works.
看 当Alan标注的时候
See, when Alan comments,
他从一行的最开头开始写
he starts at the beginning of the line,
Kate 标注在最后 而且都是大写
where as Kate comments at the end and in all caps.
所以这样的习惯是称之为签名的东西
So quirks like these are what you're calling a signature.
对
Right.
所以现在我要做的就是比较所有程序员的签名
Now all I have to do is compar eall the coders' signatures
和那个删除AMI数据的代码 看谁符合
to the code used to delete AMI's data and see which one's a match.
然后 没人符合
And... none of them are lining up.
好吧 只剩一个可以试试了
Okay, there's one more that I can try.
天哪
Oh, my God.
是Ian删除了AMI的记忆
Ian was the one who deleted AMI's memory.
Dr. Brennan
Dr. Brennan,
这处在近端胫骨的伤
something's puzzling me about this injury
有个地方让我很困惑
on the proximal end of the tibia.
这似乎是一个死后发生的结节骨折
It appears to be a postmortem tubercle fracture.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
你说得对
You are correct.
但是结节骨折不是由于物体打击骨头造成的
But tubercle fractures are not caused by objects striking the bone.
他们是由于强力的着陆造成的
They are created by forceful impact upon landing.
可能尸体在转移的时候
Maybe the body was thrown into the trunk of a car
被扔进了汽车后背箱
when it was being transported.
嗯 如果是这种情况的话
Well, if that were the case,
我们会发现相应的损伤
we would have found corresponding injuries.
你说得对
You're right.
我真蠢
That was stupid of me.
怪不得国家法医实验室不通知我
No wonder the NFL hasn't called.
别太苛求自己 Daisy
Don't be so hard on yourself, Daisy.
目前为止 你完全可以胜任这里的工作
So far, your work here has been perfectly adequate.
胜任
Adequate?
是的 如果我给你打分 我会给你妥妥的B
Yes. Had I been grading you,I would have given you a solid "B."
但是我可以做到A+的 你见到过的
But I'm capable of A-plus work. You've seen it.
是的
Yes.
但如果你想承担首席法医人类学家的职位
But if you want to assume the position of lead forensic anthropologist,
你每时每刻都需要做到最好
you need to do A-plus work at every moment of the day.
A+
A-plus work.
想一想 Daisy 想一想
Think, Daisy, think.
一个人已经死了 怎么可能做出跳跃的动作
How would a guy get a jumping fracture when he's already dead?
我知道了
I've got it!
可能尸体被什么东西吊起来了
Maybe the body was hoisted up into something.
讲得通
That makes sense,
结节骨折和肩膀脱臼都讲的通
for the tubercle fracture as well as the shoulder dislocation.
- 干的漂亮 - 谢谢
- A-plus work.- Thank you.
现在我们只需要找到哪种疯子
Now we just have to figure out what kind of sicko
会在人死后把他吊起来
would hang someone after he's already dead.
Dr. Hodgins
Dr. Hodgins?
还是我该叫你小飞侠(彼得潘故事中的人物)
Wow. Or should I say Peter Pan?
看起来你在地图上取得了重大进展
Looks like you made major progress on your map.
嗯 我希望
Yeah, I wish.
每次我觉得自己弄懂了这个模式
Every time I think I've figured out this pattern,
都发现自己确确实实在兜圈子
I end up going around in circles. Literally.
嗯 凶手明显没想让我们轻松
Well, the killer certainly didn't make it easy for us.
是啊
Yeah, really.
你介意帮我拿一下那个吗 小仙女(彼得潘故事中的人物)
You mind grabbing that there for me, Tinker Bell?
什么 是你给我的肩部组织的拭纸结果
What? It's the swab results from the shoulder tissue you gave me.
这可以缩小Ian尸体被吊起来的范围
This should narrow down where Ian's body was hoisted.
组织被灰色的猫鹊皮屑和无花果树液覆盖着
The tissue was covered in gray catbird dander and sycamore sap.
哇 你做猫鹊还挺快
Wow, you made that catbird nest really fast.
那不是鸟巢
That's not a nest.
哦 天哪
Oh, man.
把那个给我
Give me that.
Ian 的尸体被抛在这里的一株桉树上
Okay, Ian's body was dumped in an oak tree grove right here.
如果最近的无花果树都在一英里外
So how did it end up covered in sycamore sap
那他怎么会覆盖着无花果树液
if the only sycamore trees are nearly a mile away?
这就奇怪了
That's strange.
如果我要弄清楚这件事的话
If I'm ever gonna figure this out...
我得去那片树林跑一趟
I need to go back to those woods.
我终于能下载到AMI的神经网络系统了
So I was finally able to download AMI's neural network
看来就是这个音频文件
and it looks like this audio file
是AMI的记忆被抹去之前
is the last thing AMI recorded
最后录下的东西
before her memory was wiped clean.
我也期待见到你
I look forward to meeting you, too.
不 目前为止还是只有我们俩知道这个比较好
No, let's keep it between us for now.
四点钟 东罗阿诺克市 工业大道 3300号♥见面
4:00.3300 Industrial Drive, East Roanoke.
那绝对是Ian的声音
Well, that's... definitely Ian's voice.
她肯定在他讲电♥话♥时录音了
She must have recorded him talking on the phone.
那个地址是一家公♥司♥
And that address links to a company
叫爱国者实业
called Patriot Industries.
就在距离Ian尸体的发现处
And it's located about a half mile
大概半英里的地方
from where Ian's body was found.
听着 Ian Goldberg不会
Look, Ian Goldberg doesn't go off the grid
无缘无故消失在这地方
to a place like this without reason.
谁知道他可能在这儿做了什么
Who knows what he might have been doing here.
一个像爱国者实业这样的公♥司♥
A company like Patriot Industries
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表