你和Ian搞砸了
I think you mixed it up with Ian
然后你就杀了他
and you ended up killing him,that's what I think.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
如果我的员工袭击我的脑勺
If one of my employees struck me on the skull,
我会立马解雇他
I'd have fired him on the spot.
你知道找到一个替代我的人有多难吗
Please. Do you know how hard it would be to replace me?
我无疑是他们最好的编码人员
I am far and away the best coder they have.
这很棒 你上周五晚上在哪
That's great. Where were you last Friday night?
和以前一样
Same place I always am--
我在社会控制论的座位上
my desk at Social Cybernetics
整晚都在编码
where I was coding all night long.
我们团队会去证实这个的
Well, our team will have to verify that.
当然 去吧
Yeah. Sure. Go right ahead.
不过如果你们想抓住真正的杀人凶手
But if you want to find the actual killer,
你们应该去问
you ought to be questioning
那些在阻止机器人占领地球组织里的疯子
those nuts from stop the Robopocalypse.
机器人什么
The Roba what?
机器人启示录 他们是区域性激进组织
Robopocalypse. They area radical group
相信人工智能是被造出来通过奴役人类
who believe that A.I. is out to destroy humanity
来毁灭整个人类的
by enslaving the human race.
而且Ian最大的爱好
Yes, and Ian's favorite hobby was
就是去他们的博客
going onto their blogs
激怒他们 挑拨他们争吵
and baiting them into fights.
是那个为了帮助自闭症孩子
The same Ian that built these robots
而造出了那些机器人的Ian
that helped these autistic kids?
我知道 这看起来很不像他
I know-- that seems out of character.
在你不了解他的时候
Not if you knew the guy.
Ian的死可能是
Ian's death may have been a loss
人工智能领域的损失
to the field of artificial intelligence,
但实际上
but in reality...
这人是个蠢货
the guy was a dink.
他刚才是说蠢货吗
Did he just say "dink"?
我想是的
I think he did.
有国家法医鉴定实验室的消息吗
Any word from the NFL?
目前还没
Not yet.
但是我没法不紧张
But I can't stop stressing about it.
即使他们致电Dr. Brennan问意见
Even if they do call Dr. Brennan for a reference,
如果结果不好呢
what if it backfires?
她说话确实有一点直言不讳的倾向
You know, she does have a tendency to be blunt.
这说法也没错
That is one way of putting it.
你觉得如果我给国家法医鉴定实验室打电♥话♥
Do you think it'll seem like a red flag if I call the NFL
并且让他们采用你的意见 是一件危险的事儿吗
and I ask them to use you as a reference instead?
我觉得你应该集中精力在你的工作上
I think you should focus on your work
不要担心太多了
and try not to worry so much.
是啊 显然这里有很多活要我集中精神
Well, there certainly is plenty to focus on.
12个不同的钝器伤口的例子
12 separate instances of blunt force trauma,
目前在方向性和大小上
and yet there's no consistency
没有任何一致点
in directionality or size.
就好像受害人是被
It's like the victim was hit
很多不同的物体从
with a bunch of different objects
多角度击打的一样
from... multiple angles.
是在他死亡以后吗
After he was already dead?
是也不是 前额骨的冠状缝
Yes and no. There's also evidence
显示在他的死亡过程中
of perimortem blunt force trauma
曾经受过钝器伤
on the frontal bone at the coronal suture.
这些一定是被尸检过程中
It must have been obscured
的损伤弄模糊了
by all the postmortem damage.
我会让Hodgins取样的
Huh. I'll have Hodgins swab,
看看我们是否能确定凶器
see if we can identify the murder weapon.
还有啊 Daisy
Oh, and, Daisy...
如果国家法医鉴定实验室没有雇用你
If the NFL doesn't hire you...
这儿永远都有一份工作留给你
you'll always have a job here.
根据Alan的电脑来看
Hey, uh, according to Alan's computer,
他说的是真话
he was telling the truth.
在上周五晚上 他登陆了界面
He was logged in and working
并且一直工作到凌晨四点
until 4:00 a.m. last Friday night.
那人是个程序员
The guy's a coder--
你认为他不会自己假造这个吗
you don't think he could have faked that?
用社会控制论的保密网路吗
With Social Cybernetics' network security?
不太可能
It's not likely.
好吧 那我们不仅陷入了死胡同
Great. So all we got are a bunch of dead ends
还进行了一段可怕的机器人讨论
and a creepy talking robot.
怎么 你害怕AMI
What, are you afraid of AMI?
你不怕吗
You're not?
你见过她了吗
Well, have you met her?
她其实挺可爱的
She's actually pretty adorable.
是啊 现在是挺可爱的 但是几年以后
Yeah, now-- but in another few years,
AMI和她的小伙伴们会变得更加先进
AMI and her little buddies start getting more advanced,
然后我们就不是这个星球上最聪明的
then we stop being the smartest thing on the planet.
Aubrey 我从来不知道你还有妄想症啊
Wow, Aubrey, I never knew you were so paranoid.
你知道那个反人工智能组织
Hey, you know that anti-A.I. group,
阻止机器人占领地球吗
Stop the Robopocalypse?
怎么 你想加入吗
Why? Are you thinking of joining?
很有趣
That's funny.
原来他们组织的领导人
It turns out their leader
破坏了去年Ian的一场演讲
crashed one of Ian's speaking engagements last year
而且用棒球棍打了他的腿
and struck him in the leg with a baseball bat.
这人叫Matthew Coburn
Guy by the name of Matthew Coburn.
我希望你早告诉我你喜欢火车模型
I wish you'd told me you were into model trains.
我就带小小Lance来了
I would have brought Lance Jr. with me.
我不是在玩火车模型 Daisy
I am not playing with trains, Daisy.
我是在做地图
I am making a map.
既然Booth无法追踪拖痕
Since Booth couldn't track the drag marks,
那我就改造了一下Jeffersonian的旧展品
I customized an old Jeffersonian display
就能匹配Ian伤口上的颗粒
so it can match the particulates found in Ian's injuries
在树林里定位了 比如
to specific locations in the woods. For example,
我们在死者左腿尺骨骨折处发现了白桦树汁液
we got birch sap in the victim's left ulna fracture,
还有他腿上的擦伤
and the scrapes on his legs have pollen
有沼泽杜♥鹃♥花的花粉
from these swamp azaleas.
问题在于 没有规律的拖痕实在太多了
Problem is, there are so many random drag marks,
找到规律几乎是不可能的
finding a pattern will be next to impossible.
好像我们在看混沌理论一样
It's like we're looking at chaos theory.
我得说
I have to say...
真高兴看到以前的你回来了 Dr. Hodgins
it's good to see you back to your old self,Dr. Hodgins
而且我不是在说你的眉毛或者你的腿
And I wasn't talking about your eyebrow or your legs.
谢谢 Daisy
Thank you, Daisy.
我只是觉得
I think it just, you know,
我花费了很久才意识到
took me a while to realize
我的腿不过是
that my legs are merely a way
带着我脑子到处走的工具罢了
for me to carry around what's in here.
然而 你懂的 我脑子里的东西才最重要
And, you know, what's in here.
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
而且我很需要你的建议
And I really need your advice.
我会说 把你问题的子弹打进我的脑子吧
Oh, I would say "shoot,"
不过你确实曾把子弹打进了我的胳膊
but you did once put a bullet in my arm.
我需要你跟我说实话
I need you to level with me.
你觉得我真的有这个
Do you think I really have a chance
得到首席人类学家职位的机会吗
of landing that lead anthropologist job?
因为无法得到这份工作的想法
'Cause the thought of not getting it
让我觉得自己很失败
makes me feel like such a failure.
Daisy 我知道咱俩有过
Daisy, look, I know that you and I have a history of...
把对方惹毛了的经历
getting on each other's nerves,
但我确实认为你是一位高水平的科学家
but I do think you're a highly skilled scientist.
我同意 但是Dr. Brennan
I agree. But Dr. Brennan
在比我小五岁的时候
was already running the Jeffersonian
已经可以统领Jeffersonian了
when she was five years younger than me.
是的 但生活不是一场比赛 Daisy
Yes, but life is not a competition, Daisy.
相信我 如果说坐轮椅让我懂得了什么的话
Trust me, if I've learned anything being in this chair,
那就是 快乐源自于接受你已经拥有的
it's that happiness comes from accepting what you have.
那如果我有的只是个大大的问号♥呢
But what if what I have is just one big question mark?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表