Really? cause I was actually gonna say,
我认为测试电锯是个特别好的主意
I think testing chain saws is an excellent idea.
- 真的 - 但是既然你更想要用其他方法
- Really? - But since you'd prefer to do it a different way...
- 不 不 谢谢 - 当然
- No, no. Thank you. - Sure.
花样伐木比赛在周一的电锯比赛中
The lumber sports saved this sliced wood
留下了这片木头
from Monday's chain saw competition,
并且 还有更棒的
and-- it's a real treat--
他们上面标好了每个参赛者的名字
They're even labeled with each competitor's name.
- 太好了 - 所以为什么不把骨头上的纹路
- Great. - So why don't you compare the striations on the bones
- 直接和这个木头作比较呢 - 好的
- to those on this wood? - Good.
这样你就不需要担心
That way you don't have to worry
自己去测试那些电锯了
about testing those chain saws yourself.
既然你本来也不想那么做
Since you didn't want to do it anyway.
耶
Yay.
嘿 Angie
Hey, angie.
嘿 我正在看你刚才给我发的照片
Hey, um, I'm looking at this photo you just sent,
但是我有点疑惑
but I am so confused.
这上面标着案发现场 但是我们根本不知道
It's labeled "Crime scene," But we don't even know where
这个谋杀案到底在哪发生的
this murder took place.
对 这是因为 呃
Yeah, um, that's because, uh...
这是另外一个谋杀的照片
It's from a different murder,
不是这个案子的
not this case.
我的天 等一等
Oh, my god. Wait a second.
我记得这个 这是 呃 说客的那个案子
I remember this. This is from, uh, the lobbyist's murder,
就是Zack犯的那个案子
the one that Zack committed.
认罪 不是犯罪
Confessed to, not committed.
你 你 你是想证明他没犯罪吗
Are-are... Are you trying to prove that?
我能帮你做点什么
What can I do to help?
好 我觉得我有办法基于
Okay, um, I think I may have found a way to prove
刺杀的严重程度
that the killer wasn't Zack
来证明凶手不是Zack
based on the severity of the stabbing.
这 看 你看
Here. See, look.
这的血迹太多了
There's too much blood.
我的意思是 如果Zack想捅一个人
I mean, if zack were to stab someone, which...
他会尽量做得干净利落
But still, uh, he'd do it as cleanly as possible.
对 我 我只是不知道这个足不足以
Yeah, I-I just don't know if this is enough
推♥翻♥定罪
to overturn a conviction.
这是个开始
It's a start.
对 是这样的
Yeah, it is.
我可以给你看看最近这个案子的东西吗
Can I show you something from the current case?
嗯
Yeah.
- 怎么了 - 是这样
-What's up?- Okay.
当Helga说粉丝讨厌Phyllis的时候
So when Helga said that fans hated Phyllis,
我上网发现了这个
I went online, and I found this.
"东北花样伐木的粉丝棒呆了"
"North east lumber sports fans are the bombest fans."
这个叫Gene Frong的家伙真顽固
Wow. This Gene Frong guy is really die-hard.
是啊 他讨厌Phyllis
Yeah, and he hated Phyllis.
他认为她毁了这项运动 看这个
He thought that she was ruining the sport. Check this out.
大家好 Gene Frong来了
What's up, everybody? Gene Frong in the house.
我后面的就是Phyllis Paul
Right behind me here is Phyllis Paul.
她正在像往常一样测量木头
She's measuring her log, and like always,
她正在享受她的甜蜜时刻
she's taking her sweet time.
嘿 嘿 Phyllis
Hey! Hey, Phyllis?!
你怎么这么慢
What's taking you so long?
就是 我们看得无聊
Yeah, we're bored.
- 快点 - 我得说 这有点无聊
- Hurry it up. Hey. - I got to say, it is kind of boring.
Phyllis真烂
Phyllis sucks!
Phyllis真烂 Phyllis真烂
Phyllis sucks! Phyllis sucks!
没错 砸中她的脸
That's right. Hit her in the face!
砸中她的脸 Phyllis真烂
Hit her in the face! Phyllis sucks!
他们开始砸了
They're doing it.
我做了一点调查
I did some digging.
Gene在他爸的灭虫公♥司♥工作
Gene works for his dad's extermination company.
Angie 我想你刚刚找到了扔九号♥杆的人
Angie, I think you just found our nine-iron thrower
听着 Bones 如果我是个18岁的庞克党 我会在哪儿
Look, Bones, if I were an 18-year-old punk, where would I be?
- 有啤酒的地方 - 不是吧
- Where the beer is. - Come on.
Booth 我也曾是一名青少年
I was a teenager once, Booth,
我发现我的同龄人
and I observed that my peers
喜欢喝廉价酒
enjoyed the consumption of inexpensive alcohol.
这就是我说的
Now, this is what I'm talking about--
老式滚圆木
Good old-fashioned log roll.
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
- 嘿 打扰一下 - 哟 两罐了
- Hey, excuse me. - Ah! Whew! That's two.
- 走吧 - 不好意思
- Let's go. - Excuse me.
Gene Frong 过来和你说句话
Gene Frong, need a word with you over here, please?
我发誓我21岁了(美国法定饮酒年龄为21以上)
I'm 21, I swear!
嘿
Hey!
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
嘿
Oh. Hey!
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
拜托 你在逗我
Oh, come on, you got to be kidding me.
- 你现在能下来吗 - 我要在这待一整天
- Will you get down now?! - I'll stay up here all day.
他不可能永远待在上面
Well, he can't stay there forever.
- Bones 我们时间不多 - 的确
- Oh, Bones, we don't have enough time here. - We don't.
- 来吧 放轻松 - Booth Booth
- Let's go. Relax! - Booth! Booth! Booth!
停下来
Stop! No.
成功的砍伐需要数学计算
Successful axmanship requires mathematics calculation.
你一定是在逗我
You got to be kidding me.
首先 我们找到木材的半径再除以1.25
First, we find the radius of the log and divide it by 1.25.
- 得了吧 - 接着
- Come on. - Then...
- 退一步 退一步 - 什么 我们要测量砍的角度
- Okay, just take a step a back. - What? We plot the angle of attack.
这就够了
Enough is enough here with this.
这就对了 砍的好
That's right! Good chop!
好吧 好吧 我下来了
Okay, okay, okay, I'm coming down.
把斧子放下
Shh. Put it down! Put it down!
看见没Bones 不需要科学
You see that, Bones, huh? Don't need science
来对付这个家伙 走吧
to take care of this guy. Let's go.
嗨 Cam 怎么样
Hi, Cam. What's up?
嘿 根据Rodolfo在舌骨上发现的东西
Hey, based on what Rodolfo found on the hyoid,
我检测了受害者脖子四周的组织
I examined the tissue around the victim's neck
发现了氢化甘油三酯
and found hydrogenated triglycerides.
那是植物起酥油
That's vegetable shortening.
她脖子上怎么会有那个
What was it doing around her neck?
凶手的手上一定浸满起酥油
The murderer's hands must have been covered in it.
手上油腻腻的人的比例在这个地方
Well, the grease-to-person ratio at this event is
真是异常的高 但我会尽力
exceptionally high, but I'll do my best
找到用过甘油三酯的人
to keep an eye out for users of triglycerides.
听着 当Phyllis没有听取你的要求
Look, I think when Phyllis didn't listen to your request
继续打高尔夫 你决定报复
to stick to golf, you decided to kick it up a couple notches.
什么 不 我喜欢Phyllis
What?! No. I loved Phyllis.
我不会把高尔夫球棍
Well, I don't tend to throw golfing sticks
扔进喜欢的人的窗户里
through the windows of people that I love.
- 高尔夫球杆 - 那不是棍
- Golf clubs. - They're not sticks.
- 一回事 - 好吧
- Same thing. - Yeah, okay.
或许有点疯狂 但我
Maybe that was a little too crazy, but I would...
绝不会杀Phyllis
I would never kill Phyllis.
有她在周围太有趣了
She was too much fun to have around. Yeah.
一开始 测量木头这种事糟糕极了 但
At first, the whole measuring thing sucked, but...
我们一群人开始去有她的比赛
...A bunch of us would start going to her events
只是冲她喊 太有趣了
Just to yell at her, and that was a lot of fun.
松饼男甚至卖♥♥特制松饼
The flapjack guy even sold special pancakes
用它们来扔她
just to throw at her.
Cam说凶手的手会浸满起酥油
Cam said that the killer's hands were covered in shortening.
Gene 松饼男对Phyllis有不利吗
Gene, did he flapjack guy have anything against Phyllis?
对 他们俩之间的不和太搞笑了
Yeah, they had a... hilarious feud going on.
- 怎么不和 - 一开始
- What kind of feud? - Well, uh, at first,
她说他的咖啡喝起来像土
she said that his coffee tasted like dirt,
然后他就在她的杯子里放了一只蜘蛛
so then he put a spider in her mug.
接着她就把他车轮胎的气都放了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表