听着 如果死者是从监狱里逃出来的
listen, if this guy did escape from prison,
他必须要穿过这片树林
he had to have made his way through these woods,
所以我朝这边走走 看能不能发现什么
so I'm gonna head this way, see what I can find.
Jessica 你应该和他一起去
Jessica, you should go with him.
为什么
Why?
可能会很有趣
Could be fun.
Jessica 去吧
Jessica, just go.
好吧
Okay?
反正也不会怎样
Yeah, can't hurt.
这个小家伙在这干嘛呢
What's this little guy doing here?
Cam 有两名囚犯从监狱逃出
Cam, two inmates escaped from prison.
一个叫Fred Walden 另一个是
One named Fred Walden. The other one is...
- Mark Kovac - 我的天哪
- the other one is Mark Kovac. - Oh, my God.
等等 Mark Kovac 不就是他杀了Max?
Wait, Mark Kovac. Isn't that the guy who killed Max?
是的
Yes.
很明显 我们只发现了一具尸体
Now, clearly, we've found one body,
还有一个人仍旧逍遥法外
but the other guy is still out there.
问题是 我们不知道是哪个
The problem is, we don't know which one.
难道我们不能用年龄和种族把他们区分开吗
Can't we use age and race markers to try to tell them apart?
很不幸 不能够 因为这两个人的五官大致相像
Unfortunately, no, because both men's profiles are roughly the same,
但是 Angie 正在进行面部重塑
but Angie, she's working up a facial reconstruction.
Dr. Saroyan Dr. Vaziri
Dr. Saroyan, Dr. Vaziri,
很抱歉让你们在婚礼后就来上班
I hate to press you into service so soon after your nuptials.
嘿 大伙
Hey, guys.
我有不好的消息
I have some bad news.
请不要告诉我这是Fred Walden
Please don't tell me this is Fred Walden.
这就意味着在某个地方 有个人
Which means somewhere out there is a man
- 想杀 - 想杀我和我的家人
- who wants to... - wants to kill me and my family.
对于一个将要在15小时后
For someone who's defending his best friend
为他最好的朋友进行谋杀罪辩护的人
in a murder trial in 15 hours,
你看起来很镇定
you are very calm.
拜托 我们有了那些证据
Please. With the evidence we got,
这个案子稳赢
that case is a slam dunk.
我看见太多人站着
I see too much standing around
却没有跳舞
and not enough dancing!
- 来一杯Arast马提尼 - 谢谢
- One Arast-ini, gorgeous. - Thank you.
多么绅士啊
What a gentleman,
帮你那可爱的女朋友拿酒
getting a drink for that pretty little redhead of yours.
不 事实上 两杯都是给我的
Oh. Actually, uh, these are both for me.
对调动感到紧张吗
Wow. Anxious about the big move?
我猜你可以这么说
I guess you could say that.
不要误会我
I mean, don't get me wrong,
我很感激有这个机会 只是
I'm grateful for the opportunity, it's just...
你还没有邀请Jessica和你一起搬过去
You haven't asked Jessica to move with you yet.
就是太尴尬了 我不想给她压力
It's just so awkward. I don't want to pressure her
让她和我一起改变人生 老实说
to move her whole life. And to be honest with you,
我已经有点开始躲她
I've kind of been avoiding her.
至少你还在为她考虑
Well, at least you're considering her point of view.
这是一段正常关系的表现
Which is a sign of a healthy relationship.
当然 你也在躲她 这不是好的表现
Of course, you're also avoiding her, which isn't.
我或许应该抛开所有包袱 对吧
I should probably just rip off the Band-Aid, right?
- 你知道什么有用吗 - 胆子
- You know what helps with that? - Balls.
我 我
I w... wa...
我是想说酒精 但是
was gonna say alcohol, but...
听着 捧花是我的
Look. The bouquet is mine.
这是你的未来
This is your future.
你只需要抓住它
You just have to seize it.
天哪
Oh, boy.
看见没
See?
天哪 宿醉真难受
Holy hangover.
我在哪里呢
Where am I?
真棒 你起来了
Oh, good. You're up.
- 你感觉怎么样 - Karen
- How you feeling? - Karen.
我们是不是
Did we...?
看谁醒了
Aw. Look who's awake.
好吧
Okay.
怎么
Wha...
少犯浑
Don't be a pig.
你昨晚喝多了
Yeah. You got wastey-face last night.
我们害怕你会在出租车里吐
We were worried you were gonna throw up in the cab.
Karen的房♥子离会场更近
Karen's place was closer
所以她收留了我们
so she offered to host us.
这就解释了这个东西
Okay, well, that explains this thing.
算是吧
Sort of.
我要去做点咖啡
Well, I think I'm gonna go make some coffee.
Jessica 我觉得Aubrey想要问你些事情
Oh! Jessica, I think that Aubrey has something he wants to ask you.
对
Yeah, um, hey,
呃 所以
uh, so, um...
对不起 我得接这个电♥话♥
Oh, sorry, I got to get this.
噢 Booth 怎么了
Oh, yeah. Hey, Booth, what's up?
哦
Oh.
一具浸了酸液的尸体
A body covered in acid.
好吧 这对缓解我的反胃有帮助
Okay. That should help with the nausea.
恩 好的
Yeah. All right.
- 谢谢 - Booth说什么
- Thanks. - What's Booth say?
Brennan去法庭了
Brennan's in court,
所以你需要和我去检查具尸体
so you and I got to go look at a body.
不行
No.
我来开车
I'll drive.
- 好吧 - 这根本就没有道理啊
- OK. - This doesn't make any sense.
我不知道为什么Hodgins坚持要我和你一起来
I don't know why Hodgins insisted I come with you.
我应该和尸体在一起
I should be with the remains.
怎么了 小路很冷吗
What? Trail go cold?
我
I, uh...
我想要你和我一起搬去洛杉矶
I want you to move to L.A. With me.
真的吗
Really?
我开始有好奇
I mean, I was starting to wonder.
你同意了吗
Is that a yes?
这是
It's an...
我不知道
I don't know?
和一个甚至不听我说话的
I mean, moving across the country,
男人搬去另外一个城市
with a man who's not even listening to me.
不 对不起
No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
过来一下下
Just come over here for a second.
这一定是囚犯越狱的方式
This must be how the prisoners escaped.
看起来像是用某种爆♥炸♥物从内部炸开了一个洞
Looks like it was blown open from the inside by some kind of explosive.
是的
Yeah.
只是想要你知道
Hey. Uh, just wanted to let you to know
Kovac老婆在来的路上
that Kovac's wife's on her way.
当我听说越狱这事后 我就叫她来了
I brought her in as soon as I heard about the escape.
你还好吗 看上去还醉着呢
You okay? You still hungover?
正在克服着呢
Working on it.
听着 我和Hodgins谈过了
Listen, I talked to Hodgins,
他说这个门是用军用HMX(奥托金 一种炸♥药♥)炸开的
He said that the grate was blown open using military-grade HMX.
HMX 那是威力强大的爆♥炸♥物
HMX, that's a powerful explosive. Come on.
这并不是你可以在监狱食堂内买♥♥到的
It's not something you can buy at the prison commissary.
是没有 他们肯定是偷的
Nope. They had to steal it.
这就意味着有人在外面帮他
Which means someone's helping him from the outside,
我们知道Kovac曾经是受雇的职业杀手
and we know that Kovac's used hired guns in the past.
我来给五角大楼打电♥话♥ 问他们在最近几周内
I'll call the Pentagon, see if there's been any HMX, uh,
是否有HMX被盗
thefts in the past few weeks.
好主意 如果我们能追踪到来源
Good thinking. If they can trace the source,
也许我们能找出谁在帮这个家伙的忙
maybe we can find out who's helping this guy.
Jeannine Kovac来了
Jeannine Kovac's here.
去吧去吧 跟她谈谈
Go, go, go, go, go. Talk to her, okay?
我们必须马上找到她丈夫
We need to find her husband now.
我在跟Mark结婚时根本想不到他是这种人
Mark was not at all the man that I thought I married.
然后当他一进监狱
And as soon as he went to prison,
我就给他离婚协议书
I served him divorce papers.
所以你跟你前夫一直完全没联♥系♥吗
So you haven't been in touch with your ex-husband at all?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表