九月十五日
September 15,
1995年
1995.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
我肯定自动屏蔽了这段记忆
I must have blocked that out.
这样啊 等我帮你回忆下 有一个派对
Well, let me help remind you. There was a party.
有很多人在那
There were a lot of people there.
大家都很开心 还有蛋糕
It was fun. There was cake.
- 将军的血溅到 - 你可以停下来了
- The general's blood splattered all over - You can stop
溅到正在庆祝的孩子
the boy who was celebrating....
你可以停下来了
You can stop!
这对你来说一定是个噩梦
That must've been a nightmare for you,
因为你爱你♥爸♥爸
'cause you love your dad.
我爸爸是个魔鬼
My father was a monster.
是的 但他依然是你的爸爸 不是吗
Yeah, but he was still your dad, right?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是Mr. Kovac的律师
I'm Mr. Kovac's lawyer.
- 我等下再找你 - 不行
- I'll be with you in a moment. - No.
在我们谈话前 我的客户是不会再回答你任何问题
My client will not answer any more questions until we talk.
Dr. Vaziri
Dr. Vaziri.
我正在看Mike Reiss的骨头
I'm looking at Mike Reiss' bones,
这里有些不寻常的挫伤
and there's some unusual contusions
在胸肋骨的前面
on the anterior surfaces of the sternal ribs.
这印痕看起来像是一个椭圆形的图案
The marks seem to form an oval pattern.
有骨折 但没有撞击的迹象
There's fracturing, yet there's no sign of impact.
这不太合理
It doesn't make any sense.
我同意这不是冲击断裂
I concur that this is not an impact fracture.
那还能是什么呢
What else could it be?
我们知道凶手使用静脉注射
We know the killer administered an IV
延长对Mike Reiss的折磨
to Mike Reiss to prolong torture.
他有没有可能用到心脏除颤器呢
Is it possible he had access to a defibrillator?
当然可能
Of course!
Mark Kovac是护理人员
Mark Kovac is a paramedic.
形状完全符合
The bruise is an exact match for the shape
除颤器的形状
of a defibrillator paddle.
Dr. Brennan 你父亲的手术做完了
Dr. Brennan, your father's out of surgery.
好的 Dr. Vaziri 我需要你打电♥话♥给Booth
Okay, um, Dr. Vaziri, I need you to call Booth.
好好看看 Mark
Take a good look, Mark.
罪案科的技术人员把你的救护车翻了个遍
Crime techs did a sweep of your ambulance.
根据报告
According to the report,
你用速效双氧水
you cleaned your defibrillator pads
清理了你的除颤器垫片
with accelerated hydrogen peroxide.
一个优秀的急救医生永远都会
A good EMT always cleans his pads
在他们交接工作前后清理工具
before and after every shift.
你还清理了你的仪器
You cleaned your machine, too.
正如我的客户所解释的
As my client has explained,
保持一个卫生的环境很重要
it is important to maintain a sanitary environment.
忘了你的电线 Mark
Forgot your cord, Mark.
鲜为人知处
With all its nooks and crannies.
原来当你用800伏电压去电击某人时
Turns out, when you shock someone with 800 volts,
唾液 汗水 还有鬼才知道的东西都会来凑热闹
saliva and sweat and God knows what gets tossed around.
这上面有Mike Reiss的DNA
Mike Reiss' DNA is in there.
我的客户没有...
My client did not...
我不需要他认罪
I do not need a confession.
我已经逮到他了
I got him.
你完了
You're done.
Booth探员 是你杀了我父亲吗
Did you kill my father, Agent Booth?
这里我才是问问题的人 走吧
I ask the questions here. Let's go.
Tempe
Tempe.
爸爸 你感觉怎么样了
How you feeling, Dad?
唇干口燥
Thirsty.
那是因为你喉咙插着
That's from the laryngeal airway tube
导气管的原因
that was used to intubate you.
酸痛感过几天就会消失
The soreness will go away in a few days.
Christine和Hank呢
Christine and Hank?
他们都很好
They're fine.
在家里 担心着他们的外公
At home, worried about their grandpa.
Booth呢
And Booth?
他有足够证据抓住Mark Kovac
He has what he needs to put Mark Kovac away for good.
你还生我气吗
You mad at me?
为什么我要生你气
Why would I be mad at you?
心脏起搏器
The pacemaker. I...
我很抱歉没有告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it.
没有 我没生气
No, I'm-I'm not mad.
但就以后来说
But for future reference,
最好让我知道
it's preferable to be informed
你的任何进行中的就医疗程
of any pending medical procedures.
我会努力做到
I'll try.
我刚梦到你了
I was just dreaming about you.
什么样的梦
What was the dream?
你还是小女孩
You were a little girl.
我们在车里面 正开着车
And we were in the car, driving.
一家人
The whole family.
你妈妈和Russ都和我们在一起
Your mom and Russ were with us.
叶子都变色了
The leaves were turning, changing.
然后开始下毛毛细雨
And it started to drizzle.
一切都很安静
It was so quiet
你可以听到雨点滴落到
you could hear the raindrops falling
挡风玻璃上的声音
on the windshield.
你坐在后排
And you were in the back,
做着你喜欢对
doing that thing you do
我的耳朵做的事
with my ear.
摩擦着你的耳垂吗
Rubbing your earlobes?
当我开车时 这样做总能让我放松
It always put me at ease when I was driving.
还有那些年
And all those years
我不在的时候
I was gone...
无论何时我想到你
...whenever I missed you,
我都会回想起
I'd just think back
我们一起开着车
on the rides in the car.
爸爸
Dad?
不要啊 别啊
No, no, no.
不要 爸爸 别啊
No, no... Dad. No, no, no, no, no.
好啦 情况怎么样
Okay, what do we got?
我可以帮助你们
I-I can help you with this!
- 拜托 女士 让我们做好我们的工作 - 爸爸 我就在这里
- Please, let us do our job, ma'am. - Dad, I'm right here!
爸爸 我就在这里
I'm right here, Dad.
心跳还在降
Heartbeat's still dropping!
除颤仪 充电
Defib-- let's charge!
BGM: The After You - Miakoda
Bones
Bones
我们应该更早赶到那里
We should've gotten there sooner.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表