I also checked your hospital records, because I do thorough research.
她很在行的
She's good.
这是正当防卫 他先打我的
It was self-defense.He came at me.
你昨天在哪儿
Where were you yesterday?
在酒吧里工作啊
I was working here at the bar.
凌晨5点才关门
I close up at 5:00 a.m.
你可以问问我的常客
You can check it out with any of my regulars.
你能想起来任何想要伤害Aldo的人吗
Can you think of anyone who may have wanted to hurt Aldo?
他已经失控了
He was spinning out of control.
他愿意为吸一口做任何事
He would've done anything for his next fix.
卖♥♥毒品给他的人是谁
Who was his dealer?
不知道 从没见过 也不想知道
No idea. Never saw him, didn't want to.
但我听过Aldo打电♥话♥给他 求他 承诺给他一切
But I heard Aldo call him, begging him,promising him anything.
他就是没钱
He just didn't have the money.
如果Aldo真的不顾一切
If Aldo tried anything with him,
他可能不会像我一样对Aldo下手轻
he might not have gone easy on him like I did.
左侧第五 六肋骨 鼻骨
There are fractures on the left fifth and sixth ribs,
还有上颌骨左侧颧弓都有损伤
the nasal bones, and the zygomatic process of the left maxilla.
是冲击断裂伤
They're impact fractures,
最有可能在Aldo和Tom Ellis打架时造成
most likely caused by Aldo's fight with Tom Ellis,
那是一个月以前的事了
which was a month ago.
肋骨上的额外损失似乎更新一点儿
There are additional fractures on the ribs which appear to be more recent.
看看这 Ms. Warren
Take a look, Ms. Warren.
这些损伤可能来自同一袭击人吗
Could those have been caused by the same assailant?
损伤修复程度显示损伤时间不会超过两周
The amount of remodeling indicates the damage is no more than two weeks old.
这和Tom Ellis告诉我和Booth的不一样
That is not consistent with what Tom Ellis told Booth and me.
但伤口方向说明袭击者是个左撇子
But the directionality of the wounds indicates a left-handed assailant.
- Tom Ellis是个右撇子吧 - 没错
- Isn't Tom Ellis right-handed? - He is.
造成这些损伤的另有其人
Someone else is responsible for these wounds.
如果你注意到我轮椅的吱吱声
If you're noticing a zip in my roll,
这是因为我十分兴奋
it's because I am officially extremely excited.
我已经对趾骨上的针眼擦拭取样了
I swabbed the needle marks on the proximal phalanges.
找到了海♥洛♥因♥微粒
I came up with heroin particulates.
你能找到足够微粒
Did you find enough particulates
来进行色谱杂质分布分♥析♥吗
to run a chromatographic impurityprofile analysis?
能啊 整整九微克呢
Yeah. Nine whole micrograms.
Angela正在做笔迹分♥析♥呢
Angela's running a signature profile now.
Aldo注射了可待因
So, Aldo was shooting a cocktail of codeine,
苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥ 抗坏血酸 最后还有毛玻璃的混合物
phenobarbital, ascorbic acid,finely ground glass...
玻璃 怎么回事
Glass? How does that happen?
事实上是一种很普遍的掺杂物
It's actually a fairly common adulterant.
有趣的是盐酸二乙酰吗♥啡♥的含量特别高
What's interesting is the high proportion of diamorphine hydrochloride.
那是很纯的海♥洛♥因♥
That's the actual heroin.
说明Aldo的毒品来自一个很高档的毒贩子
It suggests Aldo's drugs came from a high-end dealer.
那样我们就能锁定他了
then we should be able to identify him.
缉毒局有一个包含了当地已知或有嫌疑的贩毒者数据库
The DEA maintains this database of known and suspected dealers in the area.
如果我们输入了Hodgins给我们的比例
If we can just enter the proportions that Hodgins gave us,
我们应该能缩小范围
we should be able to narrow this down.
这比我们之前刚开始那会儿强多啦
All right, well, that's a lot better than where we started.
可以进一步缩小范围
We can narrow that further.
其中有多少左撇子
How many are left-handed?
我觉得警局档案里应该没有这个
Uh, I don't think that's included on the rap sheets.
把他们照片摆上来
Bring up their photos.
这个人左锁骨高于右侧
The left clavicle on this one is higher than the right.
这说明了用手习惯
That's an indication of handedness.
还有 他左侧三角肌稍微发达一点
Also, his left deltoid is slightly more developed.
他把头发梳到右边去了
And he parts his hair to the right.
左撇子经常这样干
I mean, most lefties do that.
Jake Tompkins.
Jake Tompkins.
我会打电♥话♥给Booth让他知道
I'll call Booth and let him know.
这小区不像有毒贩子住
So, this hood isn't exactly screaming "drug dealer."
你确定我们拿到了正确的地址吗
You sure we got the right address?
Tompkins不是你所知道的一般毒贩子
Well, Tompkins is not your,you know, usual drug dealer.
他做生意很挑客户的
He runs a very efficient business.
常在河边站哪有不湿鞋
Well, I mean, he has to have slipped up somewhere.
不然他怎么在数据库里
Otherwise he wouldn't be in the database.
他是被指控过 但没有定罪 知道吗
Well, he was charged, but he was never convicted, you know?
就像我说的 他很谨慎
Like I said,he's very careful.
哟
Yo.
Jake Tompkins
Jake Tompkins?
FBI 特别探员Seeley Booth
FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth.
特别探员James Aubrey
Special Agent James Aubrey.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
问你些问题
Ask you a few questions.
你最后一次见到Aldo Clemens是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Aldo Clemens?
抱歉 不认识他
Sorry, don't know him.
看看这照片 好么 Jake
Look at the photo,Jake, okay?
Clemens今天早上发现被杀了
Clemens was found dead this morning.
我们知道你是贩毒给他的人
We know that you were his dealer.
好了 到此为止吧 关于毒品我什么都不知道
Okay. I think we're done here. I don't know anything about drugs.
明明白白告诉你 我会找我的律师
And just so we're super clear on that, I'm gonna go call my lawyer.
- 谢谢 - 好吧 找呗
- Thanks.- Okay, you do that.
你找你的律师 然后他很快就会把你弄出来
You call your lawyer, and he'll get you out in no time.
但那才是开始
But that's when I get started.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我会盯着你
I'll be all over you.
不管你做什么 买♥♥什么 卖♥♥什么 我都会盯着你
Whatever you do, buy, sell, I'll be watching you.
那实际上是骚扰
That's actually called harassment.
就是 这就叫做骚扰
It is. It's called harassment.
你真的想这么做生意是吗 Jake
You really wantto do that to your business, Jake?
你瞧 我们只是想找出谁杀了Aldo Clemens
Look, we're just after whoever actually killed Aldo Clemens.
我的感觉是 杀人不是你的特长
My hunch is killing isn't exactly your thing.
回答我们的问题 我就马上离开
Answer some questions,I'll be out of your life.
我可能知道有这么个人
I might have known this guy.
假设我知道他 那么我几个月以前也不做他生意了
If I did, I would have dropped him as a client months ago.
- 他是没钱了么 - 不
- He run out of money? - No.
他们倒是总能弄到钱 Aldo
They always find the money.Aldo...
变得有点危险
had become a risk.
有人在跟踪他 所以我跟他断了来往
Some guy was following him, so I cut him off.
谁在跟踪Aldo 知道名字么
Who was following Aldo?You got a name?
我都不知道他长什么样子
I can't even tell you what he looked like.
他开一辆破车 我以为他是警♥察♥
He was some guy in a crappycar. I thought he was a cop.
他开车从这里经过好几次
He drove by a few times.
从来没下车
He never got out of the car.
抱歉 我希望可以多帮助你们一些
Sorry.I wish I could be more help.
- 是么 其实你可以的 - 你在做什么
- Yeah, well, actually,you know what, you can.- What are you doing?
这是可以录像的视频门铃对吧
This is one of those video doorbells that record you, right?
是的 没错 你知道这玩意花了我多少钱吗
Yes, it is. Do you knowhow much that thing cost me?
很多 这东西很贵
A lot. They're very expensive.
但这是好事 因为可以证实你的说辞
But it's good for you,because then it'll confirm your story.
对此我们非常感谢
Thank you very much for this.
嘿 亲爱的 我们回家吧 很晚了
Hey. Honey, let's go home. It's late.
我就快做完了 再等我一下
I'm almost finished.I'm gonna be done in a second.
哦 不 你才不会
Oh, no, you won't.
别告诉我你在给一条银鱼做手术
Do not tell me that you are operating on a silverfish.
更像是在它的消化道里观赏美景
Well, it's more like a scenic journey through his digestive tract.
好吧 我回我的办公室了
Okay. I'll be in my office.
等一下 Angie 你看我找到了什么
Hold on, Angie. Look what I found.
哇 这看起来还挺好看
Wow, that's actually kind of beautiful.
是吧
Right?
那么 这就是多数银鱼喜欢啃的糖类物质
So, this isjust the sort of saccharide most silverfish loveto munch on.
在这里 是高倍放大的专业级泡沫微粒
In this case, it's a highly magnified particulate of professional gradeacoustic foam.
所以如果这虫子跑到了Aldo的尸体上
So if that bug hitched a ride on Aldo's body...
我们得打电♥话♥告诉Booth
We need to call Booth.
Brennan说Booth在忙
Brennan said Booth's busy.
什么 都忙到不能听一下我的话么
What, too busy to hear about this?
相信我 他的事很重要
Trust me, it's important.
中士 好久不见了
Sergeant. It's been a while.
是啊 很久了
Yeah, too long.
我真不想在这样的场合见面
I wish it was for a different occasion.
是啊 我也不想
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表