掌握着各种见不得人的灰色产业
has its hand in all sorts of shady stuff.
比如 倒卖♥♥武器
Yeah, well, I mean,dealing weapons--
是他们赚大钱的办法
that's how they make the big bucks.
所以你认为Matthew Coburn是对的咯
Oh, so you think that Matthew Coburn was right?
我的意思是 如果Ian把他的人工智能技术
I mean, if Ian was selling his A.I.
出♥售♥给武器制♥造♥商
to a weapons manufacturer,
那就理解他为什么要在Kate背后搞小动作了
it'd makes sense that he'd go behind Kate's back.
Aubrey 等下
Aubrey, hold up.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
哇 好吧
Wow, okay.
出乎我的意料啊
Not what I was expecting.
你那算是个好的说法了
That's a good way of saying it.
或者做法 不是说那个做法
Or putting it,not that I would put...
你懂得
You know...
嘿 变♥态♥们
Hey, perverts.
能把你们油腻腻的手从我的娃娃们身上拿开吗
Want to keep your greasy mitts off my dolls?
听着 我没做错什么
Look, I didn't do nothing wrong.
生产性♥爱♥娃娃可不是犯罪
Manufacturing sex dolls is not a crime.
Mr. Esposito 我们对你的生意没有任何意见
Mr. Esposito, we don't have any problems with your business.
呃 那也不全是对 不过
Well, that's not entirely true, but it's...
我们来这是因为你上周五和Ian Goldberg见过面
We're here because you met with Ian Goldberg last Friday.
你们想说啥
What are you trying to say?
我这样的人就不能和一个聪明人打交道了吗
A guy like me can't hang out with a smart guy like that?
Ian被谋杀了
Ian was murdered.
这个厂房♥是我们知道他最后去过的地方
This warehouse is the last known place he went.
Ian死了?
Ian's dead?
我看了下你旧的部队记录
I took a look at your old military records.
它显示说
Well, it turns out
你被不光彩地开除了军籍 是因为
that you were dishonorably discharged for...
他们怎么说的来着
What'd they call it?
过分使用暴♥力♥
"Excessive use of force."
我那时候有易怒症
So, I had anger issues back then.
那是陈年旧事了
It's ancient history.
我觉得是Ian有人工智能技术
I think that Ian had the A.I.
然后你想把它用在你的性♥爱♥娃娃上
you wanted for your sex dolls,
但他不愿给你
but he wouldn't give it to you,
所以你决定用暴♥力♥手段逼迫他同意
so you decided to convince him using force,
就把他吊起来打死了
you wound up beating him to death.
见鬼 我为什么要那么做
Now, why the hell would I do that?
Ian和我都要一起合作了
Ian and I were going into business together.
我们会赚上个千儿八百万的
We were about to make millions.
啥 就凭卖♥♥性♥爱♥娃娃机器人吗
What, selling, uh,robotic sex dolls?
性♥爱♥机器人就是未来趋势啊 我的伙计
Sex bots are the future,my friend.
就现在 我在卖♥♥的娃娃已经看起来和摸起来
Right now, I'm selling dolls that look and feel
都和真正的女人一样 每个六千美元
just like real women for six grand a pop.
现在 你能想象到Ian和我
Now, can you imagine how much Ian and I
要是卖♥♥能和真的女人一样说话的娃娃
would've raked in selling dolls
能赚多大一笔了吗
that talk like real women,too
我不是说真的女人
I mean not real women,
是那种你们想要女人说的话
but the way you wish women would talk?
但是这交易永远也没达成 结果Ian还死了
But the deal never gets made and Ian ends up dead.
可我们见面时他是活着走的啊
He was alive when he left our meeting.
说他要和他的商业伙伴商量一下
Said he had to talk it over with his business partner.
他走的之后可能去哪你知道吗
Any idea where he was headed when he left?
就知道他整个周末很忙
Just that he was tied up all weekend.
现在 听着 如果我们这算结束了
Now, look, if we're done here,
我还有事要办
I got business to deal with.
但 嘿
Oh, but hey...
为了证明我没什么不高兴的
just to prove there's no hard feelings,
我可以让你试用几个展示品娃娃
I'll let you test drive a couple of floor models in exchange for
作为交换你在FBI中推广一下我的娃娃吧
spreading the word about my dolls at the FBI.
不
No.
Aubery
Aubrey.
- 我不需要 - 我们不需要
- I'm good.- We're good.
我还是觉得Kate Dalton在其中有什么牵扯
I still think Kate Dalton had something to do with it.
那个全心全意为自闭症儿童设计机器人的女人
The woman dedicated herself to making robots for autistic children.
她要是知道Ian用他们的人工智能
She couldn't have been too happy to learn
去做性♥爱♥娃娃应该不会开心吧
that Ian was gonna put their A.I. in sex dolls.
嗯 有可能
Well, maybe so,
但是 Daisy 算了吧 她的不在场证明是可靠的
but,Daisy, I mean, come on, her alibi was rock-solid.
更别说Ian在他们公♥司♥有55%的股份
Not to mention the fact that Ian owned a 55% stake in their company,
所以他要卖♥♥的话根本不需要Kate同意了
so he didn't need Kate's permission to sell.
谋杀Ian的人是怎么能做到
What could Ian's killer possibly have accomplished
把他的尸体拖得这到处都是的呢
by hauling his body all the way out here?
Dr. Hodgins
Dr. Hodgins,
我一直在想你之前说的话
I've been thinking about what you said about
关于生活不如你心意时学会接受的话
accepting things in life when they don't go your way.
即使国家法医鉴定实验室不打算录用我
And even if the NFL doesn't hire me,
我还是很乐意待在Jeffersonian
I love being at the Jeffersonian.
和你们一起工作
And working with all of you.
我也是 Daisy
Same here, Daisy.
只要你别射伤我
Except for when you shot me.
天啊 你什么时候才能不记仇
God, will you ever let that go?
那只是个事故
It was an accident.
噢 Daisy 看
Oh, Daisy, look.
西客莫树 那是猫雀的巢
Sycamore tree.That's a catbird nest.
这有段血迹斑斑的磨破了的绳子
There's a length of frayed rope over here with blood all over it.
这绝对是Ian的尸体被吊着的地方
This is definitely where Ian's body was hoisted.
我也找到了些什么
I got something, too.
这也就是他被谋杀的地方
This is also where he was murdered.
这个便携式的音箱
This portable speaker's made from
和我在Ian头骨上发现为钝器造成的伤痕中所发现的成分
the same plastic resin and magnesium alloy
是同一种塑胶树脂和镁元素的合金
I found in the blunt force trauma to Ian's skull.
但如果Ian是在这里被杀的
But if Ian was killed here,
又为什么要抛尸一英里以外呢
why dump his body nearly a mile away?
来吧 Bones
Come on, Bones
告诉我你在便携式音箱发现了一些指纹
please tell me you got some prints off that portable speaker.
我们没有
We did not.
不过 我刚刚发现了已经被捕食者弄模糊了的
However, I did just discover kerf marks
切口的痕迹
that had been obscured by predation.
他们在颈椎的第三和第四椎体上
They're on the C3 and C4 vertebrae, each approximately
每个大约有四厘米长
4 centimeters in size.
你是说我们的被害人颈部被
You're saying that our victim was stabbed in the neck
很小的刀子刺伤了吗
with a really small knife?
那些脊椎上的刀伤
Knife wounds to those vertebrae typically
暗示有非常明显的意图要割下他的头
suggest an attempt at decapitation.
是啊 可谁又会拿那么小的刀片来断头呢
Yeah, but who does that with a small blade like that?
算了吧
Come on.
等一下
Wait a second.
我们在处理的是一个高智商的计算机科学家的案件
We're dealing with highly intelligent computer scientists.
有可能他们费了很大的周折去混淆证据
It's possible they went to great lengths to obscure the evidence.
如果是恰恰相反的呢
What if it's the opposite, okay?
如果我们不是在跟一个天才较量
What if we're not dealing with a genius,
而是一个已经告知我们
but a knuckle head stoner
他有一把口袋小折刀的嗑药笨蛋呢
who already told us he has a pocket knife?
所以 我们做了Ian血液的毒理分♥析♥
So, we ran a drug screen on Ian's blood.
显示为致幻药阳性
Came up positive for LSD.
他死的那天你们俩在一起嗑迷幻药
You two were tripping on acid together the night that he died.
所以 那又怎样
So, whatever, man.
Ian和我一起做过不止一次
Ian and I did that sometimes.
他说那能帮他跳出思维框框
Said it helped him think outside the box.
不代表我杀了他
Doesn't mean I killed him.
我们在Ian脖子上的刀口上发现了硝酸钠
Well, we found sodium nitrate in the knife wounds in Ian's neck.
啥 啥意思
Wh... What does that mean?
那是一种储存香肠和熏肉的防腐剂
It's a preservative used in sausages and other smoked meats.
看吧 伙计 这包装上写着都是纯天然的
See, man, the package said it was all natural.
噢 胡扯
Oh, crap.
听着 伙计 我 我没打算要杀他的
Oh, look, man, I d... I didn't mean to do that, you know?
我就是对那个愚蠢的礼物感到生气
I just got so mad about that stupid gift.
什么礼物
What gift?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表