我是说 来看她的回答
I mean, look at her answers.
"不 我不知道我丈夫在哪里"
"No, I have no idea where my husband is."
- 出 出什么事了 - 是Jeannine
-Wh-What's going on? -It's Jeannine.
Kovac不是她的丈夫
Kovac is not her husband.
他是她的兄弟
He's her brother.
- 不好意思 - 抱歉
- Excuse me. - Sorry.
是你 是你
It was you. It was you!
- 哇 什么 Booth探员 - 不要紧
- Whoa! What? Agent Booth, - It's all right.
- 什么 出什么事了 - 坐下 别演了
-what... what's happening? -Sit down. Lose the act.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我说过我不知道我丈夫在哪里
I told you I don't know where my husband is.
那好 那么你兄弟呢
All right, how about your brother?
- 你在说什么啊 - 少骗人了
-What are you talking about? - Stop lying!
我们知道Mark Kovac是你的亲兄弟
We know Mark Kovac is your biological sibling.
真有病
That's sick.
你是指控我乱♥伦♥吗
You're accusing me of incest?
不 我们是指控你谋杀
No, we're accusing you of murder,
而且这只是刚开始而已
and that's just for starters.
我们在爆♥炸♥物上找到了你的DNA
We found your DNA on the explosive.
这整个婚姻就是个幌子
The whole marriage thing, that was a cover.
差点就骗过我们了 但没有成功
almost worked,but it didn't.
你一直在配合他
You've been working with him this whole time!
你阴谋杀掉我和我的孩子们
You plotted to kill me and my children!
好了 好了
All right, all right.
你谋杀了我父亲
You murdered my father!
是吗 你父亲的死应该算在你丈夫头上
Really? Your father's blood is on your husband's hands.
那么现在你知道那种感觉了
So now you know how it feels
自己的父亲在你面前被杀
to have your father murdered right in front of you.
我的丈夫在尽自己的义务
My husband was doing his duty.
躲在爱国主义者身后
Hiding behind patriotism...
住嘴 停
Stop! Stop.
告诉我们你兄弟在哪里 大家都不用死
Tell us where your brother is, and no one else has to die.
我们在遗体中找到奇怪的东西
We found something odd in the remains.
有一些骨头格外轻
Several of the bones feel lighter than normal.
然后 他们与Dr. Brennan单子上
And get this they're the same bones
列出的骨头相同
that were on Dr.Brennan's list.
你是希望当Brennan看到这些证据后
And you're hoping that if Brennan sees this evidence
她能想起来发生的事
then she's gonna recall what happened.
正是
Exactly.
是吗 只是这可能行不通了
Yeah. It's just, it's not gonna work.
你说什么
Excuse me?
Brennan不是以前的她了 知道吗
Brennan isn't Brennan anymore, all right?
我们就 我们得接受现实
And we just... we have to accept it.
我是说 可能以后
I mean, maybe someday...
所以我们就完全放弃她了吗
So we're just supposed to give up on her?
我拒绝这么做
I refuse to do that.
Dr. Brennan从这些遗体上发现了情况
Dr. Brennan saw something in these remains.
对
Okay.
这就要靠你们找出来了
Then it's up to you to find it.
Brennan训练你们就是为了应对这样的情况
Look, Brennan trained you for this exact moment.
她指望着你们呢
She's counting on you.
我也是
So am I.
Hodgins说得对
Hodgins is right.
我们必须梳理一下Dr.Brennan教过我们的所有知识
We need to channel everything Dr. Brennan has ever taught us.
好 那么让我们假设Dr. Brennan做了笔记
Okay, so let's assume that Dr. Brennan wrote that note
因为她发现了骨头重量的异常
because she noticed the anomaly in the bones' weight.
假如骨头损失重量
What if the bone loss
是因为儿童时期的某种发育畸形呢
was due to some kind of malformation as a child?
我记得Dr.Brennan跟我一起工作的案子
I remember a case Dr. Brennan and I worked on
有骨质损失是因为铅中毒
there was bone loss due to lead poisoning.
有可能 但是这其中的意义在哪里
It's possible,but why would that be significant?
- 稍等 - 假如
- Hang on. - What is...?
那个 可能是土
Well, it could be dirt.
是个记号♥
It's a mark.
左侧切牙
Left lateral incisor.
有时候Dr. B会标个记号♥
Sometimes Dr. B marks a spot
当她需要去除牙釉质的时候
when she wants enamel taken.
她本来打算做一个组织学分♥析♥
She was going to do a histological analysis
来找出受害人儿童时期的居住地点
to find out where the victim lived as a child.
好的 那么童年居住地 铅中毒
Okay, so childhood home, lead poisoning.
- 那就是了 - 受害人不是随意选出来的
-That's it. -The victim wasn't chosen at random.
他必须提供了Kovac需要的东西
he had to have provided something Kovac needed.
- 他需要什么呢 - 一个藏身之处
-What did he need? - A place to hide.
Kovac自从逃出监狱以后
Kovac has been completely off the grid
就完全失去踪迹了
ever since he escaped from prison.
假如我们的受害人知道他长大的地方有个藏身之处呢
What if our victim knew a place back where he grew up?
这就是Kovac选他一起越狱的原因
That's why Kovac chose him to escape with,
可是一旦Kovac得到了那个信息
but once Kovac got that information...
- 他就杀了死者 - 这就是Dr.Brennan发现的情况
-He killed him. -That's what Dr. Brennan realized.
那么一旦我们发现受害人长大的地方
And once we find out where the victim grew up,
我们就找到了Kovac
we find Kovac.
新设备
New equipment?
哇
Whoa.
说真的 你们这次又偷了哪个展览
Seriously? What exhibit did you guys steal this from?
没 实际上
No. Actually,
这些都是乔治城的生化部捐赠
it was all donated from the bio-chem department at Georgetown.
他们在爆♥炸♥后几乎是立马打电♥话♥过来
They came calling almost immediately after the bomb went off.
全世界斜眼联合了 宝贝
Squints of the world unite, baby.
那么 结果如何 实习生们是对的吗
So...what are the results? Were the interns right?
那个 我们发现了高含量的铅
Well, we've got high levels of lead,
砷和多氯联苯
arsenic and PCB,
实际上会减轻骨头重量
which actually will weaken the bones
并可能造成发音困难
and likely cause speech difficulties,
头痛和恶心
headaches and nausea.
好 那我们能把这含量
Okay, can we match these levels
与某一特定的清除污染地点相匹配吗
to any specific superfund sites?
我能做的是将我所找到的
What I can do is combine the data
其他同位素水平和我得到的数据结合起来
that I've got with other isotope levels that I found.
好了 在那 西弗吉尼亚
Okay, there. In West Virginia.
那里大部分都是农业区域
That's a mostly agricultural area.
Angela 开始查房♥地♥产♥证
Angela, start checking property deeds.
查找与我们受害人有关的任何所有人
Look for any owner with a connection to our victim.
- 亲戚 朋友 - 好的
- Relatives, friends... - Okay.
马上去查
I'm on it.
农场大概在20英里之外
Farm's about 20 miles ahead.
Aubrey和一些反恐特警队员在那等我
Aubrey and a few SWAT guys are gonna meet me there.
知道么 我需要你留在车里
All right? I just want you to stay in the car.
不 你去哪 我去哪
No. Where you go, I go.
好吧 行 自己小心点 知道吗
All right, fine. Just be careful, all right?
听我说 Bones 我就是想
Listen, Bones, I just want to...
- 说我非常对不起 - 不
- say again how sorry I am... - No.
不用道歉
No apologies.
可是你跟Jeannine说
But what you said to Jeannine
关于我在尽自己的义务
about me doing my duty,
它其实 呃 也是我的选择
it was, uh, still my choice.
一直都是 每一次我射出一枪 我
It always is-- every time I take a shot, I...
我都为之负责
I take responsibility for that.
我知道
I know.
所以我要站在你身边支持你
And that's why I stand beside you.
永远
Always.
各位 听我指挥
Okay, here's what we're gonna do, okay?
分成两小队 一队跟着我
Two teams. I'm gonna lead one.
Aubrey 你带另一队
Aubrey, you're gonna lead the other one.
我从左边进去
I'm gonna go left,
你从右边进去 明白了吗
you're gonna go right, you understand me?
我们要从谷仓两侧突进
We're gonna flank the barn,
在我们袭击房♥子前就位
get into position before we hit the house.
在支援我们的直升机到达之前
We're not gonna hit it
我们暂不进攻 明白吗
till we got support from the chopper overhead, you got it?
好的 还有各位提防一下导火线
All right. Also, uh, everybody look out for tripwires.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表