Will the defendant please rise?
有了这次新披露的证据
Had this newly surfaced evidence been available at the time,
将不再有充分的理由指控谋杀
there would not have been sufficient cause to bring a charge of murder.
因此 我必须撤销
Therefore, I am forced to reverse
对其定罪和终身监禁的刑罚
the conviction and the life sentence.
然而 因他确有协助过一个既定的杀人犯
However, it remains clear that he did assist a known killer.
所以 Dr. Addy因上述罪行
Therefore, Dr. Addy will finish the 13 months
将必须再服刑13个月
left on his sentence for said crime.
休庭
Adjourned.
能给我一分钟吗
Can I have one minute?
Zack 我很抱歉
Zack, I'm so sorry.
拜托 13个月比起我本来将要面对的东西算不了什么
Please, 13 months is nothing compared to what I was facing.
Ms. Julian
Ms. Julian,
谢谢你 没有你
thank you. Without you,
这些都不可能做到
none of this would have been possible.
她希望我继续被监禁
She tried to keep me imprisoned.
我不同意
I disagree.
她表示质疑你的无罪
She argued against your innocence,
但她19次提到了我们的"强而有力的证据"
but she mentioned our "Compelling evidence" 19 times.
她做了她职责上应该做的事
She did what she had to do to keep her job
同时也撤销了对你的定罪
and undo your conviction.
有些时候 这种时候不多
Sometimes, not often,
我低估了你 Dr. Brennan
I underestimate you, Dr. Brennan.
你
You...
别再惹麻烦了
stay out of trouble.
再次谢谢你
Thank you, again.
我在伤口发现了火♥药♥残余
I found gunpowder residue in the wound,
说明受害者是在近射程中被打中的
which indicates the victim was shot at close range.
Dr. Vaziri 我对死因并不关心
Dr. Vaziri, I am not concerned with cause of death.
对所有实际目的来说 这都不相干
For all practical purposes, it is irrelevant.
死因怎能无关紧要呢
How can cause of death be irrelevant?
追踪武器并不重要
Tracing the weapon is immaterial.
如果我们还不知道杀人犯是谁时
It would only matter if we didn't already know
追踪武器才重要
who the murderer is.
Kovac 所以 我们现在要找什么
Kovac. So, then what are we looking for?
我们知道受害者是谁
We know who the victim is.
我们还不知道Kovac为什么
We don't yet know why Kovac chose to escape
特地选择了跟这个人一起逃亡
with this man in particular.
或许是因为力量
Strength, perhaps?
我是说 这人的骨骼非常强健
I mean, the bones are robust,
附着其上的肌肉也很大块
and the muscle attachments are very large.
Dr. Vaziri 我希望你离开一下
Dr. Vaziri, I would like you to leave.
我很抱歉 我做错什么了吗
I'm sorry. Did I do something?
不 我没有生你的气 我只是需要独处的时间
No. I'm not angry with you. I just need time alone.
- 拜托了 - 没问题
- Please. - Of course.
Dr. Brennan 我在等毒理分♥析♥
Dr. Brennan, while I'm waiting on the results from the tox screen,
有什么能帮助你的吗
is there anything I can do to help you?
我只需要更多的时间 有什么
I just need more time. There's...
有什么东西被我忽略了
There's something I'm missing.
好像我看见过它 但我就是 我需要时间
It's like I see it, but I just, I need more time.
当然
Of course.
嘿 Cam
Hey, Cam.
Booth 你在这做什么
Booth? What are you doing here?
呃 我把你的包给Arastoo
Uh, I gave your bag to Arastoo.
噢 我的钱包吗 我 我以为Michelle拿着它了
Oh, my purse? I-I thought Michelle had it.
呃 是啊 不要担心这个
Uh... yeah, but don't worry about it.
听着 你能给我点时间吗
Can... Listen, can you just give me a minute for a second?
Booth 现在不是个好时候
Booth, this is not a good time.
- 我 我需要集中精力工作 - 不 我明白
- I-I need to focus on my work. - No, I understand.
我就是需要见到你 就是这样
I just needed to see you. That's all.
为什么 Hank和Christine呢
Why? Where are Hank and Christine?
孩子们很好 他们被送回FBI了
Kids are fine. They're back at the FBI.
他们很好 我只是 我担心
They're good. I just, I got worried.
Booth 我跟你保证我能照顾好自己
Booth, I assure you I can take care of myself.
我都明白 但是昨晚
I get it and all, but last night,
好吧 当Avalon
okay, when Avalon,
- 她把我拉到一边 - 什么 我不明白
- she pulled me aside... - What? I don't understand.
你在这是因为Avalon吗
You're here because of Avalon?
不 不止因为她 好吗
No, not just Avalon, okay?
我们遗漏了什么
We're missing something here.
我就是
I just...
我有这种感觉 好吧
I have this feeling, all right,
我将信将疑地
and I'm very skeptical,
然后我从她的整副牌里抽到了这两张
and I pull these two cards from her deck...
Booth 我没有时间看这个
Booth, I don't have time for this.
这个杀了我爸爸 还杀了Aldo
The man who killed my father, who-who killed Aldo,
还在觊觎我们孩子的凶手 他还逍遥法外
who went after our children, he is out there.
我明白 但是看看我抽到的牌 Bones
I understand that, but look at the cards that I drew, Bones.
你正处在危险之中
You are in danger.
好吧
All right.
- 噢 Booth探员 - 嘿 Avalon
- Oh, Agent Booth. - Hey Avalon.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
怎么了
What's up?
Brennan的父亲昨晚来找我了
Brennan's father came to me last night,
他很担忧
and he's very worried.
好吧 我知道你相信这些东西
All right, look, I know that you take stock in all this stuff,
还有这套巫术 但是如果你告诉Brennan
and this mumbo-jumbo things, but if you tell Brennan
你和Max谈心了 那就会产生问题
that you're communing with Max, that's gonna be a problem.
这就是为什么我来找你
And that's why I've come to you.
请让我咨♥询♥塔罗牌
So, please... let me consult the cards.
我们得... 我错过了... 好吧 我坐下啦
We got to... I'm missing... ah. All right, fine, I'm gonna sit.
完事了 塔罗牌什么都没说
Okay, we're done. They're not saying anything.
选一张卡
Choose a card.
哈 看看 节制 这是巧合
Ha, look at that, temperance. That's a coincidence.
再选一张
Choose another.
这就是我所害怕的
And that's just what I was afraid of.
Bones自己可以照顾自己
Look, Bones can take care of herself, all right?
这只是
This is just...
不要觉得好笑 Booth探员
Don't laugh this off, Agent Booth.
你的妻子处于严重危险之中
Your wife is in serious danger.
好吧 多谢提醒
Okay, right, okay. Thanks for the update.
你不相信我
You don't believe me
但你会的
but you will.
听着 我知道你认为我是一个疯子
Listen, I know you think I'm a nut...
但是我还知道你知道
...but I also know that you know
我不是一个骗子
that I'm not a phony.
所以不要忽视我
So don't ignore me.
好吧
All right, um...
你想要回你的牌吗
you want your cards back?
不用 留着吧
No. Keep 'em.
好吧
Okay.
留意兆头
Look for the signs.
Michelle 你在这里干什么
Michelle? What are you doing here?
我妈把钱包落在婚礼上了
My mom left her purse at the wedding.
如果你路过实验室 你能给她吗
If you stop by the lab, could you give it to her?
好 没问题
Yeah. No problem.
你还是没回答我 你在这里做什么
So, you still haven't answered me. What are you doing here?
我要和副局长Franklin见面
I'm meeting with Deputy Director Franklin
最后一轮面试
for my final round interview.
等等 你在申请匡提科的工作吗
Wait a second, you're applying to Quantico?
且慢
Wait.
Cam从来没告诉我
Cam never told me this.
她不知道
She... doesn't know,
请不要告诉她 好吗
and please don't tell her, okay?
她太过担心我了
She worries about me so much,
我只是想给她惊喜如果我进了
and I just want to surprise her if I get in.
当然 什么时候是你的...
Of course. Yeah. So, what time is your...
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
我觉得那是一只鸟
I think that was a bird.
它直接飞向你的窗户
It just flew straight at your window.
等一下 这就像一个不祥之兆 对吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表