Please, do this for me.
当然
Of course.
你是Javor Nicovic?
Javor Nicovic?
对 有什么事吗
Yeah. How can I help you?
FBI 特别探员Seeley Booth
FBI, Special Agent Seeley Booth.
特别探员James Aubrey
Special Agent James Aubrey.
嗨 我不懂了 这是怎么回事
Hey, I don't understand. What's this about?
双手放在吧台上 行吗
Put your hands on the bar, please.
用这玩意搞了不少破坏吧 Javor
Do a lot of damage with that, Javor.
哪有酒保不带着枪的 我这枪注册了
Show me a bartender that doesn't keep a gun. It's licensed.
- 嘿 - 哇
- Hey. - Whoa.
双手放在吧台上 不许动
Put your hands on the bar. Don't move.
能告诉我到底这是为什么吗
Will you please tell me what this is about?
- 那好 Margaret Kwan - 从没听说过
- Yeah, Margaret Kwan. - Never heard of her.
是吗 告诉你 她被谋杀了
Yeah, well, she was murdered.
我们的证据表明跟你的酒吧有关
And our lab connected it to your bar.
那个 是挺糟糕的 可我这里可不是什么犯罪现场
Well, that's terrible, but this is not a place for criminals.
来这里的都是熟客
This is a community place for my people.
你认得这个人吗
You recognize that guy there?
我当然认得 每个塞尔维亚人都认识Radik将军
Of course I do. Everybody from Serbia knows about General Radik.
我们离开塞尔维亚就是因为他那样的人
Those kind of people are why we left Serbia.
他那样的人在这里出现过吗
Any of them ever show up here?
告诉过你 这地方不是开给罪犯的
I told you, this place is not for criminals.
怎么了 Booth
What, Booth?
把那张照片给我看看
Hand me that picture.
这是谁 你认识他吗
Who is this? You know him?
Mark Kovac 他大概20年前是我们足球队的主力球员
Mark Kovac. He was a good player for our soccer team some 20 years ago.
他现在还到这里来吗
Does he still come in here now?
是的 来打台球
Yeah, to play pool.
波斯尼亚 1995年
嘿 那么 就是Mark Kovac
Hey. So, it's Mark Kovac.
他8岁的时候通过红十字会的难民计划来到美国
He came to this country when he was eight via a Red Cross refugee program.
我可以看出这很重要
I'm sure this is important.
可是你得告诉我这是为什么呀
How about you let me know why?
他是Radik将军的儿子 他是我们要找的人
That is General Radik's son. This is our guy.
你这么知道是他呢
How do you know this?
- 我就是知道 - 我们需要更多证据 亲
- I just know. - We need more than that, cher.
移♥民♥文件 收养记录 一些能直接把他们联♥系♥在一起的东西
Immigration papers, adoption records, something that directly ties them together.
你看 我只是说 如果有事发生的话
Look, I'm just saying, if something happens,
我想让你记得这个名字 Kovac
I want you to remember that name, Kovac.
我不喜欢你说话的语气 Seeley
I don't like the tone of your voice, Seeley.
让我很为你担忧 会发生什么呢
It disquiets me. What's gonna happen?
我也不知道会发生什么事
I don't know what's gonna happen.
我是说如果有事发生
I'm just saying if something does...
这就是我们要找的人
this is our guy.
Mark Kovac今年28岁 已婚 无孩 职业是急救医生
So, Mark Kovac is now 28, married, no children,and works as an EMT.
这工作既有成效又很光荣
That is a productive and honorable occupation.
对 没错 他做的事都挺光荣的
Yeah, well, everything about him is pretty honorable.
他当过战斗英雄 是我国的英雄
He was a war hero, one of ours.
作为军医去过伊♥拉♥克♥两次
Two tours in Iraq as a medic.
得到战斗步兵徽章和一枚青铜勋章
Combat Infantryman Badge and a Bronze Star.
有任何证据证明Mark Kovac是Radik将军的儿子吗
Is there any evidence showing that Mark Kovac is General Radik's son?
我看了出生证明
I've been looking at birth records,
可是那大概是在苏联解体前后
but it would have been right around the fall of the Soviet Union,
他们的政♥府♥服务那方面一团糟
and government services in that region were a mess.
那个女人
That woman.
"Sasha Radi" 她应该是Mark Kovac的妈妈
"Sasha Radik." She would be Mark Kovac's mother.
我有一种计算方法可以混合配对面部特征
I have an algorithm that can mix and match facial features,
让我看看管不管用
so let me see if that'll work.
请把年龄倒推到Mark Kovac现在28岁的年纪
Please extrapolate the age backwards to Mark Kovac's current age of 28.
相似的颧骨突起 向上的弓形颌骨
Similar zygomatic processes. Upward arching maxillas.
下颌骨的宽度非常相似
The width of the mandibles are extremely similar.
Mark Kovac几乎可以肯定是这对夫妇的孩子
Mark Kovac is almost certainly the product of the same parents.
Mark Kovac吗
Mark Kovac?
特别探员Seeley Booth
Special Agent Seeley Booth.
这边是特别探员Aubrey来自FBI
This here is Special Agent Aubrey from the FBI.
FBI?
FBI?
Mark 这是怎么了
Mark, what's this about?
我们能进去谈吗
Can we come in?
呃 好
Uh, yeah.
没错 我偶尔去Eastland
Sure, I go to Eastland.
在那里可以听到我的儿时母语
It's a chance to hear the language I heard as a child.
- 你上一次去是什么时候 - 几个礼拜以前
- When was the last time you were there? - A few weeks ago.
似乎你跟那里的团体的联♥系♥紧密
Seems like you're pretty plugged into that community.
那是当然的 对我们的传统我很骄傲
Absolutely. I'm-I'm very proud of my heritage.
我知道你们并没说 不过我还是泡了咖啡
I know you didn't ask, but I brought some coffee.
- 我们不用了 谢谢 - 这样就很好
- We're fine, thank you. - We're okay.
哦对不起 我没意识到这样不合适
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that was inappropriate.
- Mark 一切都还正常吧 - 是 都正常
- Mark, is everything okay? - Yeah, everything's fine.
他们只是问我一些关于Eastland的问题
These men are just asking me some questions about Eastland.
你方便告诉我原因吗
Do you mind telling me why?
那个 酒吧跟一宗谋杀案有关
Well, there was a murder connected to the bar.
哦天哪 真不幸
Oh, my God, that's terrible.
谁被谋杀了呢
Who was murdered?
你听说过Josip Radik将军吗
What do you know about General Josip Radik?
是的 你为什么问我关于他的事情
Yeah, why are you asking me about him?
我 我知道Radik是谁 每个塞尔维亚来的人都知道
I-I know who Radik was, everybody from Serbia does.
这可是在调查一宗谋杀案 Mark 不是说谎的好时机哦
This is a murder investigation, Mark, Yeah. not really a good time to lie.
我不明白了 说什么谎
I don't understand. Lie about what?
Josip Radik是我的亲生父亲
Josip Radik was my biological father.
我以为你说过你不知道自己的生父是谁啊
I thought you said you didn't know your biological father.
我从没这么说过
Look, I never said that.
- Mark 你说你是被收养的孩子 - 我是被收养的
- Mark, you said you were adopted. - I was adopted.
- 我对这件事没说谎 - 你都没告诉我你知道自己的生父是谁
- I didn't lie about...- You didn't tell me that you knew your biological father?
那个 我一直在找一个合适的时机告诉你
Well, I was gonna tell you when the time was right.
那你准备什么时候说呢
When were you gonna tell me that?
Kovac太太 能停一下吗 我们还在问问题呢
Mrs. Kovac, please. Okay? We're asking the questions here.
我不会到处广播谁是我的亲生父亲
I don't broadcast who my biological father was.
你们应该能猜到是为什么
You can probably imagine why.
为什么
Why?
告诉她吧 Mark
Tell her, Mark.
- 他是个战犯 - 哦天哪 战犯
- He was a war criminal.- Oh, my God. A war criminal?
Mark 难道你不认为我应该知道这些事吗
Mark! Don't you think I should've known about that?!
- 他死的时候我才六岁 - 那你也应该告诉我
- I was six when he died. - You still should've told me.
好了 你们俩以后再说这些
Okay, you guys can work that out later.
你看 我们正在找任何跟将军有关系的人
Look, we're looking for anyone who's connected to the general.
我几乎都不记得他
Look, I barely remember him.
我被红十字会从塞尔维亚带了出来 安置给这里的一个家庭
I was taken out of Serbia by the Red Cross and I was placed with a family here.
对我来说 他们才是我的父母
As far as I'm concerned, those are my parents!
那个人 Radik
That man, Radik?
他不是我的父亲
That man wasn't my father.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
嘿
Hey.
Cam 嗨 我把你给我的手腕和脚踝的皮肤样品取样化验
Cam, hey. So, I swabbed the wrist and ankle skin samples you gave me.
有没有检验出是什么东西绑住了Margaret Kwan
Any luck figuring out what Margaret Kwan was strapped down with?
牛皮胶带 在哪儿都能买♥♥到
Duct tape. The kind you can buy anywhere.
跟用来绑Aldo Clemens的一样
Same that was used on Aldo Clemens.
还有 我还找到了停产的老式滑石粉颗粒
Also, I found particulates of a discontinued old talcum powder.
你怎么知道是停产的呢
How do you know it was discontinued?
这个么 因为它里面含有2%的石棉
Well, because it used to have two percent asbestos in its makeup.
- 恶心 - 嗯
- Mm, yuck. - Yeah.
二十年前就被禁止使用了 因为有可能导致癌症
And it's been banned for the past two decades because of its link to cancer.
所以我们要找附近有老式滑石粉的地方
So, we should be looking for a place that has old talc sitting around?
它 还有Resilite牌的乙烯基
That, as well as Resilite vinyl.
一种摔跤垫的填充物
It's the stuff that they use to make wrestling mats.
所以我们可能要找一个废弃的旧体育馆
So, maybe we should be looking for old abandoned gyms.
等一下
Hold on a second.
Cam 凶手不是在一个废弃的录音棚里谋杀Aldo的吗
Cam, didn't the killer use an abandoned recording studio for Aldo's murder?
别动
Stop right...
别开枪 Aubrey 是我老人家
Hold your fire, Aubrey, it's only little old me.
可是你还是把我吓了一大跳
You still managed to scare the hell out of me.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表