Booth 看 他要从赛道出去了
Booth, look! He's trying to get off the track!
别撞我了 我有重要的工作要做
Stop hitting me! I have important work!
他往出口去了
He's heading for the exit!
Booth 没事 我盯上他了
Booth, it's okay-- I've got him.
Bones 你在哪儿
Bones, where are you?
盯住他 bones 你可以的
Stick with him, Bones! You got him!
我来了 宝贝
I'm coming for you, baby
我来了 Bones
I'm coming, Bones!
Bones 你还好吗
Bones, you okay?
我不止是好啊 呜呼 太爽啦
No. Whoo-hoo! I'm fantastic!
你的背怎么样
How's your back?
不能更好了 Wanda
Couldn't be better, Wanda.
嘿 大肚车
Hey there... Big Belly!
我妻子和我有几个问题要问你
My wife and I have a few questions for you.
FBI
FBI.
- 认真的吗 - 我不喊了
-Really? -I'm done.
Mr. Dixon 看看这些证据
Mr. Dixon, take a look at the evidence.
我们在你的车里找到了将近四万块
We found almost $40,000 in your trailer.
我再告诉你一次
I'm gonna tell you one more time.
我没杀他
I never killed him.
讯问进行的怎么样
How is the interrogation going?
他不承认
Well, he's denying it,
但有些事不太对
but something's not right.
我是说 他肯定有罪
I mean, he's clearly guilty.
他持有抢劫银行的钱
He had the money from the bank heist in his possession.
是 还少两万块
Yeah, $20,000 is missing.
很有可能 Ned和Ray把那两万花掉了
Well, most likely, Ned and Ray spent it.
Ned说Dustin就给了他四万
Well, Ned is saying that Dustin just only brought him $40,000.
银行经理说被抢了六万
And the bank manager said that $60,000 was taken.
这就是他们打Dustin的原因
Which is why they roughed up Dustin--
- 因为他们以为他私藏钱了 - 然后呢
- 'cause they thought he was holding out. - Then what?
然后就让他走吗
Just... let him go?
Dr. Fuentes
Dr. Fuentes.
Dr. Brennan
Dr. Brennan...
你穿的衣服很有趣
that is an interesting wardrobe you have on.
谢谢 你的新实验服看起来也很好看
Thank you. Your new lab coat looks very nice as well.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you. You...
现在让我看看你是不是配得上你的新头衔
Now show me you are worthy of your new title.
很小 但是
It is quite small, but...
注意这个六角形的挤压骨折
note the hexagonal crushing fracture
在被害人的右侧中楔状骨上
on the victim's right intermediate cuneiform.
我见过这种伤
It is an injury I've seen before.
我也见过 典型的当女性用鞋跟
As have I. Typically, when a female uses the heel of her shoe
踩侵犯她的人的脚的时候会造成这种伤
to stab down on her assailant's foot.
奇怪的是
What is strange is,
我们的两个嫌疑犯都是男的
both our suspects are men.
嘿 我在找Hodgins
Hey, I'm looking for Hodgins.
- 你看见他了吗 - 哦 没看见
- Have you seen him? - Uh, no.
好几个小时没看见了
Not for a couple of hours.
他出去找可能埋葬
He went out looking for potential burial sites
Gormogon学徒的地点了
for Gormogon's apprentice.
目前去了四个地方 都不对
So far he's zero for four.
我们正在看什么
What are we looking at?
这是银行抢案的其他监控录像吗
Is this more bank robbery footage?
不完全是
No, not exactly.
Booth说有些事很奇怪
Uh, Booth said something was weird
让我看看发生抢劫案后一天的
and asked me to look at the video surveillance footage
监控录像
from the day after the robbery.
现在我知道为什么了
Now I think I know why.
那是被害人的车吗
Is that the, uh, victim's car?
是的
Yeah.
看起来第二天他还回那家银行去过
Looks like he came back to the bank the following day.
这冒很大风险啊
That's a hell of a risk.
是的 看
Yeah. And then, look--
他跟着另一辆车出去了
he follows that other car out.
等一下 你能弄到另一辆车的车牌号♥吗
Wait, can you get the license plate on that other car?
我感觉我知道他为什么回去了
I've got the feeling I know why he came back.
Ms. Fisher 我们有个小组检查了你的车
Ms. Fisher, we had a team go through your car,
我们找到了凝结在你后车厢里的血迹 看
and we found some blood caked in the trunk. There, see?
你不明白 这不是我的错
You don't understand, this isn't my fault.
你知道Dustin要去抢劫你的银行 是吧
You knew that Dustin was gonna rob your bank, didn't you?
你从监控里看见他踩点了
You saw him on surveillance casing the place.
劫案发生那天
On the day of the robbery,
你交出去了四万块
you handed over the $40,000,
但是你自己留了两万块
but you pocketed $20,000 for yourself.
这是个没有被害人的犯罪
It was a victimless crime--
银行为这种事情上了保险
the bank is insured in case they're robbed.
没错 但是唯一的问题是银行经理上了电视
Yeah, but the only problem is the bank manager went on TV
还说出了被抢的具体数字
and said exactly how much was taken.
Dustin一定是发现了你做的事情
Dustin must have figured out what you did.
在他被他的同伙打了一顿之后
So after he got beaten up by his accomplices,
他回来找你对质
he came back to confront you--
你们扭打起来 你开枪打死了他
that's when the two of you struggled and you shot him.
那是不小心的 我 这些都本来不应该发生的
It was an accident. I... None of this would have happened
如果我的傻瓜老板能遵守规章制度
if my idiot boss had just followed the manual.
大家都知道不应该说出具体多少钱被偷了
Everybody knows you're not supposed to say how much was stolen.
就应该说 一笔保密的数字
You're supposed to say "An undisclosed amount."
如果他能做好工作 遵守规定
If he'd just done his st-stupid job...
我不想让这些事情发生的
I didn't mean for this to happen.
我告诉你 你应该跟着我们去的
I'm telling you, you should've come with us.
你应该看看Bones
You should've seen Bones.
她把东西撞得四处飞
She was smashing things left and right,
梆梆作响 然后她回来了
bam, boom, and she was back!
我没回来
I was not back.
好吧
Okay.
Wanda 从另一个角度讲
Wanda, on the other hand,
也许已经回来了
might have been back.
- Wanda? - Wanda回来了
- Wanda? - Wanda's back.
- 哦 那是你的卧底身份是吧 - 是的
- Oh, that's your-your nom de guerre, is it? - Yes.
我得谢谢你 你是正确的
And I have to thank you. You were correct--
这个比赛正是我需要的
the derby was just what I needed.
很高兴听你这么说 你看
Well, I'm glad to hear it. You see,
我想时不时从自己众所周知的身份中解放出来
I think it's very therapeutic every now and then,
是一件很疗愈的事情
to-to get out of your proverbial skin,
是吧 你怎么样
yeah? Right. What about you, huh?
想一想 我不知道 把围裙解下来
Thinking about, I don't know, hanging up the apron there
回到局里去 呃 小玩一下心理分♥析♥
and coming back to the bureau and, uh, shrinking it up a bit?
Booth探员 我得承认
Agent Booth, I must admit that
过去的几天里
uh, over the last few days, I...
曾经有好几次我非常非常享受
I have had a few moments where I really, really enjoyed myself,
但是事实上 我的任务失败了
but the fact is, I failed in my assigned task.
不 不 你没有失败
No, no, you didn't fail.
- 好吧 本来就试一试而已 - Booth是对的
- All right? It was a long shot. - Booth is right.
你已经尽了全力了 Zack的处境本来就很艰难
You did everything you could. Zack's situation is difficult.
你这么说真是太善良了
Well, it's very kind of you to say that.
- 所以 下一道菜是喝教皇新城酒吗 - 嘿
- So... Châteauneuf-Du-Papee for the next course? - Hey,
如果那是教皇的酒 我可得喝点
if it's the pope's wine, I'm drinking it.
等一下 是Cam
Hold on. It's Cam.
你好
Hello.
Dr. Brennan 你在哪儿
Dr. Brennan, where are you?
我们需要你尽快到实验室来
We're gonna need you to come into the lab as soon as possible.
呃 当然可以 一切都好吗
Um, of course. Is everything all right?
发生什么了 Bones
What's going on, Bones?
Cam 我开免提了
Cam, I'm putting you on speaker.
是她吗
Is that her?
Dr. Brennan 你在跟Hodgins说话
Dr. Brennan, you're on with Hodgins.
Dr. Brennan 我想要确认你知道
Dr. Brennan, I want to make sure you know that
Cam就在我的旁边
Cam is right here next to me--
我不想让你有任何机会觉得我篡改了证据
I don't want there to be any chance you think I've falsified evidence.
我不明白
I don't understand.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表