What do you got?
从尸体的位置和骨折情况
From the position of the body and the fractures,
凶手不可能在Aldo被绑着的情况下折断他的脖子
the killer couldn't have snapped Aldo's neck while he was restrained.
所以剩下什么
So what's left?
最可能的解释就是Aldo是自杀
The most likely explanation is that Aldo killed himself.
他被绑在桌子上用的是胶带
He was fastened to the table by duct tape,
但是他挣脱得松了点
but he managed to loosen it.
不足以逃跑
not enough to escape,
但是足够给他一些活动的空间
but enough to give him some range of movement.
如果他把自己推到桌子上缘
If he pushed himself back onto the table,
他就能抬起上躯产生一个下甩的力
he could raise his upper torso,
那将使他有可能
which made it possible for him to generate a whiplike motion.
从而切断了他的颈椎
And sever his spinal cord.
我不知道
I don't know.
他曾经是个牧师
The man was once a priest.
自杀可是基本原罪
And suicide is a cardinal sin.
那不是自杀
It wasn't a suicide.
Booth 事实清楚显示了那是自杀
Booth, the facts clearly indicate that it was.
牺牲 那是牺牲
A sacrifice, it was a sacrifice.
牺牲吗
"Sacrifice"?
他在试图保护某人
He was trying to protect someone.
BGM: Figure Me Out - The Cocanuts
所以 呃
Look, so, um,
抱歉我最近都不在
sorry that I haven't been exactly present.
哦 咱们工作都挺忙的
Oh, well, we've all been working hard.
我也不是特别有空
I haven't been that available, either.
不 我说的是精神上的存在感
No, I'm talking mentally present.
我最近分心了
I've been distracted.
哦 是
Oh, yeah, it's--
是关于你父亲
it's about your father.
不 我理解
No, I-I understand.
你一定在担心他们找到他的时候会发生什么
You must be worried about what happens when they find him.
是的
I am.
不像我想像中那么干净利索
It's not as cut and dry as I thought it was gonna be.
很高兴你现在能明白
Well, I'm glad you're seeing that now.
我最近还在想一些别的事情
Look, there's something else that I've been thinking about.
我想让你知道
I want you to know that...
我不是他
I'm not him.
我知道啊 Aubrey
Uh, I know that, Aubrey.
他离开了他的妻子 他离开了我
He left his wife, he left me.
你知道的 我永远不会做那样的事
You know, I would-- I would never ever do that.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
我在说
I'm saying that...
当我承诺的时候 一切都是真的
when I commit to something,it's real.
我对咱俩的事情很认真
That I'm serious about us.
我说错什么了吗
Did I say the wrong thing?
没有
No.
当然没有 Aubrey
Of course not, Aubrey...
但是太多事情在发生了
...but there's a lot going on.
我知道
I know.
等这些事都过去
And when it's all taken care of,
我的感觉不会变的
I'm gonna feel the same way.
我知道这很难 Booth 但是
I know this is difficult, Booth, but...
你会度过这个坎的
...you're gonna get through it.
是 听起来像是Aldo会说的话
Yeah,sounds like something Aldo would have said.
他是对的
He was right.
是 但是这不一样
Yeah, but this is different.
Bones 他 呃
Bones, he, um...
他死了
he died...
因为他在保护我
'cause he was trying to protect me.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
你记得我们在录音棚看到那张X光片么
You know that X-ray that we saw in the sound studio?
我知道那是谁
I know who that was.
那上面没有名字 我查过了
There was no name on it. I looked for that.
他死于头部中弹
He died of a gunshot wound in the head.
正中心
center core.
3000英尺以外
3,000 feet away.
是我开的枪
I'm the one who made that shot.
那是个荒谬的假设
That is a ridiculous assumption.
也有其他的狙击手能...
There are other snipers capable...
波斯尼亚 1995年
Bosnia. 1995.
那个将军 记得么 我告诉过你
The general-- remember, I told you about him?
那个军阀 你不得不射杀的
The warlord that you had to shoot.
你那么做救了很多人的命
You saved a lot of lives doing that.
我杀了他
I killed him...
我 呃
I, uh...
我在他儿子面前杀了他
I killed him right in front of his own son.
他有同僚和家庭
He's got allies and family.
这是报复
This is about revenge.
你不可能知道这些
You-you can't know that,
Booth 那就是一张X光片
Booth. It was just an X-ray.
我是说 Aldo知道我是那个狙击手
I mean, Aldo knew that I was the shooter.
他自杀了
He killed himself
这样他就不会把我说出来
so he wouldn't have to give me up.
这是一种可能性 还有别的可能
That's one possibility. There are others.
这是唯一说得通的 Bones
It's the only thing that makes sense, Bones.
无论这是谁干的 他们不会收手的一直到
And whoever this is, they're not gonna stop until...
我们应该怎么做
What should we do?
准备好
Just be ready.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表