Uh. Ew. What is that?
这是人蛔虫
That is an ascaris lumbricoides.
是寄生蛔虫
It's a parasitic roundworm.
是啊 好消息是这东西还活着
Yeah. And the good news is this guy is still alive.
好吧 我要取消和Michael Vincent坐稻草车的计划了
Okay. I am so canceling that hay ride with Michael Vincent.
Angela 我向你保证虫子不是干草里本来就有的
Angela, I assure you the worm is not indigenous to the hay.
最有可能是受害者
It most likely came from within the victim
死后从体内腾出来的
and vacated after death.
哇 腾出来 就像从他的
Whoa. Vacated, you mean, like came out of his...
够了 比我想的还糟糕
Okay. This is so much worse than I thought.
嘿 Cam 看看这家伙
Hey, Cam, take a look at this guy.
通常来说在贫穷的农村人中
Most often than not you find worms like this
你找不到这样的虫子
in impoverished rural populations.
是我这么想还是这虫看起来很干枯
Is it just me or does this guy look desiccated?
他可能离开人体有五六天了
Well, yeah, he probably left his human hotel five, six days
之后就一直饿着
and has been starving ever since.
给了我们大概的死亡时间
Which would give us approximate time of death.
没错
Yeah.
股骨的骨单位大而稀疏
The bone osteons in the femur are large but sparse,
表明受害者年龄在十八♥九♥岁到二十岁出头
which suggests the victim was in his late teens to early twenties.
所以我们在找一个贫穷
So we're looking at a poor,
年轻的乡下人吗
younger man from a rural area?
可能是当地农户的孩子喝醉了
Probably some local farmer kid who got drunk,
游荡在地里然后昏倒了
wandered into the field and just passed out.
是 可能吧 但是
Yeah. Maybe, but then,
他为什么穿着这个
why was he wearing this?
这是个滑雪面具吗
Is that a ski mask?
每年这时候
Well, temperatures in northern Virginia
北弗吉尼亚的温度可以降到零度以下
can drop below freezing this time of year
是这样 但是如果你这么怕冷
Yeah, true, but if you're so sensitive to cold
地里不见得是睡觉的最好的地方
the field isn't necessarily the best place to hit the hay.
真的吗
Really?
那是个意外 我保证
That one was an accident. I promise.
伙计们
Uh, guys.
我不认为受害者是戴着滑雪面具
I don't think the victim was wearing a ski mask
是因为他怕冷
because he was chilly.
做了点调查
Well, uh, did some digging.
发现在受害者被杀害那一周里
Turns out there were 58 armed robberies in the tristate area
在三州地带有58起持枪抢劫
during the week that the victim was killed.
有多少起涉及手♥枪♥
How many involved a handgun...
19起 四个被抓了
Yeah, 19. Four of those were caught,
就还剩下15个不知名的面具盗贼
which leaves us with 15 unknown masked bandits.
我们把剩下的交给实验室
Let's get the rest to the lab,
看他们能不能缩小范围
see if they can narrow it down.
这里是怎么了
Whoa. What the hell's going on here?
你让我别拘束就像待在自己家一样
Well, you told me to make myself at home.
- 吃块饼干吧 - 好的
- Have a biscuit. - Yes.
我不是真的让你弄得和在家里一样
I didn't mean literally make yourself at home...
这些是曲奇
Those are cookies.
Booth 放轻松 你这样他就不会给我们做点心了
Booth, go easy. He's gonna stop making us snacks.
你找到什么了吗
Did you find anything at all?
我有的是对这个案子的朦胧隐约的想法
What I have is an an inchoate, nebulous glimmering of a case,
牵扯到秘密社团 食人仪式
which involves secret societies, cannibalistic rituals,
和一个聪明年轻的法医人类学家
and a brilliant young forensic anthropologist
被强迫进入一个他不能完全理解的阴谋
who was coerced into a plot he didn't fully comprehend.
好吧 你在Sweets的笔记本里什么都没找见吗
Right. Okay, so you found nothing in Sweets' notebook?
我亲爱的朋友们 我正努力在查明
My dear fellows, that's what I'm endeavoring to ascertain.
不如我们努力给你找一间新的办公室
Why don't we endeavor to find you a new office?
走吧
Shall we?
- 好吧 - 好吗 你会喜欢的
- All right. - All right? You'll love it.
- 你想让我 - 不不
- You want me to... - No, no. No.
- 不不 - 不拿警♥察♥摇头娃娃吗
- No. No. - No Bobby?
不不 它留在这 谢谢
No, no. It stays here. Thank you.
- 别摸 - 好吧
- Don't... touch. - Okay.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming in.
我们昨天就要一个组装好的头骨
So we need, uh, an assembled skull, like, yesterday.
好的 最多给我一个小时
Yeah. Give me an hour, tops.
你有20分钟
You have 20 minutes,
否则我觉得Brennan要得动脉瘤
or I think Brennan is gonna have an aneurism.
她刚刚失去了父亲
She just lost her father.
我觉得她的偏执是她哀恸的一个症状
I think her crankiness is just a symptom of her grief..
我知道
Yeah. I know.
我希望我们能做点什么
I just... I wish there was something we could do.
嘿 你确认死者身份了吗
Hey. Have you found an ID?
没有 我才刚刚戴上手套
Uh, not since I just finished putting on my gloves.
我有点线索
Yeah, well, I might have something.
我拿到了受害者的毒理检测结果
I got the results from the victim's tox screen.
没有毒品 没有酒精
No drugs, no alcohol,
但是他的血液里的盐含量的确是阳性
but his blood did test positive for saline.
盐? 比如隐形眼镜护理液吗
Saline? Like contact solution?
表明有捐赠过双血红细胞
Well, uh, that could suggest a double red blood cell donation.
双血红细胞?
Double red cell?
是一种罕见的捐赠类型
Yeah. It's a rare type of donation.
我自己就捐过 但你只能每四个月捐一次
I do it myself, but you can only give every four months.
好 我会联♥系♥我在红十字的联♥系♥人
Yeah. I'll talk to my contact at the Red Cross.
既然我们知道了受害者的年龄和性别
Since we have the victim's age and gender,
可以帮助我们确认身份
this could help determine ID.
30分钟
30 minutes.
Dustin Doyle 22岁
Dustin Doyle, 22 years old.
他自己住在弗吉尼亚州的卡温顿
He lived alone in Covington, Virginia.
他还有不少案底呢
He's also got quite the record.
多次非法侵入私宅
Multiple accounts of breaking and entering,
小偷小摸 盗窃
petty theft, burglary.
这样啊 因为他过去的所作所为
I see. So because of his past,
你觉得他不值得好好审一审吗
you don't think that he's worthy of a proper investigation.
什么 不 我只是说
What? No. I'm just saying
他有个丰富多彩的过去 我是说
that he had a checkered past. And I'm saying
我的意思是
And I'm saying
不能仅仅因为别人有案底
that just because somebody has a record
就断定他们是什么样的人
it shouldn't define who they are.
Dr. Brennan 我只是想说
Dr. Brennan, just to be clear,
你知道我不是在说你的父亲 对吧
you know that I'm not talking about your father here, right?
我没有说你那么做过
I never said that you were.
哦 我不想打断你们
Oh, don't let me interrupt.
但是我从这名美丽的女士身边走过时很难不和她打招呼
But I could hardly pass this gorgeous creature without saying hello.
Wyatt医生
Dr. Wyatt.
很高兴又见到你了
So good to see you again.
为什么你推着那个小车到处走
Why are you wandering around with that cart?
哦 那个 Booth探员建议我
Oh, well, Agent Booth suggested
在会议室工作
I take up residence in the conference room,
但是正如你所见 会议室被占用了
but as you can see, it's occupied.
对 实在不好意思
Yeah, sorry about that.
Booth得去脊椎指压治疗师那检查一下他的后背
Booth had to go to the chiropractor to get his back checked out.
我想我不小心多预约了一次
I guess I accidentally double-booked.
受害者的母亲在那
That's the victim's mother in there.
我不明白
I don't understand.
Wyatt医生不远万里来到这是为了帮助咱们的
Dr. Wyatt has come all this way to assist us,
但是你和Booth
and you and Booth
找不到个能让他工作的地方吗
couldn't find a space for him to work?
这是个错误 实 实在抱歉
It was a mistake. I-I'm sorry.
这实在是考虑的太不周到了
It's extremely inconsiderate.
哦 是么 只是有点不方便而已
Oh, really, it's a slight inconvenience.
这个需要立即解决
One that needs to be remedied immediately.
这样吧
I tell you what,
给我们几分钟可以吗
can you just give us a few minutes
然后这个房♥间就全权交于你使用
and then the room will be all yours.
好的
Sure.
我只是
I just...
我不知道谁能做这样的事情
I don't understand who could do something like this.
Dustin从来不伤害任何人
Dustin never did anyone any harm.
我知道这对您来说很不容易 Mrs. Doyle
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表