那个便携式蓝牙音箱
That portable Bluetooth speaker, man.
你就为了一个坏礼物杀了Ian?
you killed Ian over a bad present?
听着 我以为我会得到几百万
Look, I thought I was getting millions.
至少我应得的部分
And at least I deserved to be.
你以为是谁想到把人工智能放进性♥爱♥娃娃的点子
Who do you think came up with the idea to put A.I. Into sex dolls?
- 是我 - 你
- That was me. - You...
绝对的创造性天才
That was pure creative genius.
所以当Ian说他达成一笔交易
So when Ian said he made a deal
想去树林里庆祝
and wanted to go to the woods to celebrate,
我以为我会获得奖励
I assumed I was getting a piece of that action.
他给我的确是一个讨厌的便携式蓝牙音箱
All he gave me was a lousy portable Bluetooth speaker,
所以我用音箱砸了他的头
so I hit him in the head with it.
你一定绊得不轻
You must have been tripping pretty hard
试着用口袋刀割下他的头
to try to cut off his head with a pocket knife and
然后把他的尸体藏在树上
then hide his body up a tree.
我服了两片致幻剂药丸
I... I took two tabs.
我头脑不是很清醒
I wasn't thinking straight.
但是你现在有很多时间考虑了
But you're gonna have a lot of time to think now,
因为你会坐很长时间的牢
'cause you're going to prison for a long time.
Booth Ian脖子上的伤口里的硝酸钠
Booth, the sodium nitrate in Ian's neck wounds
不是证明Randy是凶手的决定性证据
did not conclusively prove that Randy's the killer.
是啊 但我知道他会上钩
Yeah, but I knew he'd buy it.
拜托 Bones
I mean,come on, see, Bones, you know,
这就是机器人和人的差异
that's the difference between robots and people.
机器人不能用直觉去试探形势
Robots-- they can't use their gut to feel out a situation.
随着技术迅速进步
Well, with technology advancing as quickly as it is,
人工智能做到这一点只是时间的问题
it's only a matter of time before artificially intelligent...
你想把整个生日
Look, you want to spend
浪费在争辩机器人这个问题上
your whole birthday arguing about robots or,
告诉你 你想要打开你的礼物吗
tell you what, do you want to actually open up your gift?
不 Booth 我特意告诉你不要礼物
No... Booth, I specifically told you no presents.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
来看看吧
We'll see.
这是一封同意Zack上诉开庭日的信吗
It's a letter approving a court date for Zack's appeal?
我知道还有几个月 但至少记录在案
I know it's a couple months away but at least it's on the books.
法官说她同意上诉的原因是
The judge says that her reason for approving the appeal
有新的骨学证据
is to consider new osteological evidence.
我没有那种证据
I have no evidence of the sort.
我知道你没有
I know you don't.
但是 我对你有信心 你会找到的
But, you know, I have faith you're gonna find it.
Booth 我不能在推测Zack是无辜的
Booth, I can't embark on my research
基础上从事调查
with the presumption of Zack's innocence.
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
但是你对我的信心让我很高兴
But your belief in me does make me very happy.
我很高兴你喜欢你的礼物
Glad you liked your gift.
我想知道箱子里有什么
I want to know what's in the box.
我是唯一紧张的人吗
Am I the only one who's nervous?
关于什么在箱子里吗
About what's in the box?
- 我想她是说Dr. Brennan - 是啊
- I think she means about Dr. Brennan.- Yeah.
她声称我得麦克阿瑟奖
She claims that she was cool
她无所谓
with me winning the MacArthur Fellowship,
但是她有点儿好胜心
but she can be a bit competitive.
难道大多数人在进入40岁时不会紧张害怕吗
Yeah, but come on, don't most people freak out when they turn 40?
我女儿不是大多数人
Well, my daughter isn't like most people.
外公 他们来了
Grandpa, they're here.
我们是要藏起来的吗
Are we, like, supposed to hide or something?
别看我
I... don't look at me.
惊喜
Surprise!
嘿
Hey!
惊喜
Surprise.
谢谢大家来我的派对
Thank you all for coming to my party
对于你们热情的好奇心
and for your ardent curiosity,
会让惊喜更加愉悦
which made keeping the surprise all the more enjoyable.
好吧 Bones 快点 打开箱子吧
Okay, Bones, hurry up,let's open the box, huh, okay?
哦 好 Booth Aubrey 你们来吧
Oh, yeah. Uh,Booth, Aubrey-- would you do the honors?
完全没问题
Absolutely.
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧瞧
Look at that, huh?
等等 这个蛋糕意味着我得到工作了吗
Wait a minute, does that cake mean that I got the job?
恭喜 Dr. Wick
Congratulations, Dr. Wick.
尽管我没有要求你的蛋糕装饰成这样
though I did not ask for your cake to be decorated in this manner.
大多数人谈到NFL时
Most people aren't thinking forensics
不会想到法医学 Bones
when they're talking about the NFL, Bones.
不好意思 为什么有一个给我的蛋糕
Sorry, why is there a cake for me?
我以为我们来这是庆祝你的生日
I thought we were here to celebrate your birthday.
这就是惊喜
That's the surprise.
这个派对不仅是为我
This party is not only for me,
是为我所有亲朋好友庆祝的
it's a celebration of all of my friends and family.
等一下
Hold on a second.
你一直都知道Daisy得到那份工作了?
So, you knew Daisy had the job the entire time?
当然 我是推荐她的人
Of course. I'm the one who recommended her.
同样我提名授予Angela麦克阿瑟奖
And I also nominated Angela for the MacArthur grant.
- 你提名的? - 是的
- You did? - Yes.
但是你表现出我根本不是天才的样子
But you made such a big deal about me not being a genius.
我演技真是不错 不是吗
Well, I did do a rather remarkable acting job, didn't I?
你确实唬弄住我了
Uh, yeah, well,you certainly had me fooled.
我告诉你 Bones
I tell you, Bones,
保守秘密不是你的特长
keeping a secret is not one of your strong suits.
干得漂亮
That's a good job.
这就是众多变老的好处之一
That's one of the many benefits of growing older.
我们在此过程中变得更智慧
We grow wiser in the process.
Dr. Brennan 我会很想你的
I'm really gonna miss you, Dr. Brennan.
我会很想你们的
I'm gonna miss all of you.
Daisy 你是一名高水平的科学家
You are a highly-skilled scientist, Daisy.
你值得拥有世界上所有的成功
You deserve all the success in the world.
Bones 该到吹蜡烛的时间了
Oh, Bones, time to blowout the candles.
外公 你掉了这个
Grandpa, you dropped this.
谢谢 没什么
oh, thank you. It's nothing.
点蜡烛 准备好了
Okay, we're lit up and ready to roll.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 Doctor Brennan
Happy birthday Doctor Brennan
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday To you.
许个愿 许个愿
Okay, make a wish,make a wish, make a wish.
这就对了
There you go.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表