for pulling his gun on me.
不
No.
这事儿我们没完 医生
We're not done here, Doctor.
Booth探员 Dr. Brennan 给你们一点建议
Agent Booth, Dr. Brennan, a word of advice.
你们在寻找的人
The person you're searching for
有一种病态的控制需求
has a pathological need for control.
他或她 将会
He, or she, will want
尽可能的接近你
to get as close to you as possible, to...
为了操纵你
manipulate you.
操控你们的调查
Steer your investigation.
小心
Be careful.
走吧 Booth
Come on, Booth.
我们走
Let's go.
你有空吗
Hey, you got a sec?
有 怎么了
Yeah, what is it?
Karen有个想法
Karen has an idea
她想让你来实行
that she'd like to run by you.
噢噢 谢谢 Aubrey探员
Ooh, thank you, Agent Aubrey,
多谢你的热情 你是个糟透的销♥售♥员
for your enthusiasm-- you're a heck of a salesman.
是什么 Delfs
Yeah, what is it, Delfs?
说出来吧
Just spit it out, will you?
我只是想知道
I was just wondering if you were open to
你是否愿意让其他法医人类学家
having another forensic anthropologist
来调查这个案件
consult on the case.
Booth 她希望能够让Zack接触到这些文件
Booth, she wants to give Zack access to the case file.
不 绝对不可能 出去 你们两个
No. No way. Get out, both of you.
- 出去 绝对不可能 - 好吧
- Out. Done. No. No. No. - Okay,
就考虑一下
just-just think about it for a minute.
Booth 考虑一下 听一下我的说法
No. Booth, just think about this. Hear me out.
这件事现在可以有两种结果
There are two ways this can go.
我们说Zack是无辜的
Let's say Zack is innocent.
他看了一眼 什么都没有发现
He takes a look, doesn't find anything,
或者 更好的是 他发现了我们忽略的东西
or, better, he looks and finds something that we missed.
所以你认为他是无辜的
So you think he's innocent?
不 就是他干的
Oh, no, he totally did it,
这就是为什么我想就他所做的事与他当面对质
which is why I want to confront him with what he's done,
因为 也许
because then, maybe...
他的另外一种人格会出现
His other personality will present itself.
听着 我知道这是一个大胆的尝试
Look, I know it's a long shot,
但是 就让我和Zack聊一下
but just... let me talk to Zack.
好吗 就让我带着档案去和他交流
Okay? Let me be the one to present him with the case file.
去吧
Do it.
告诉Zack这个计划 好吗
Tell Zack the plan, will you?
Aubrey
Aubrey.
帮我一个忙好吗
Do me a favor, will you?
联♥系♥在堪萨斯城的警官 好吗
Contact the field office in Kansas City, all right?
我想让你和Delf的长官谈谈
I want you to talk to Delfs' supervisor.
我想知道她为什么要离开
I want to find out why she left.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
没问题
Sure.
这里 给你看看我的发现
Here. Let me show you what I found.
当我把脊椎重组后
After repositioning the vertebrae,
我发现在左侧二三四节
I saw that there were lateral compression fractures
这些地方有死后受压骨折
along the L2, 3, and 4,
伴随着关节面的磨损
with deterioration of the articular facets.
所以他有很严重的脊椎侧凸
So he had severe scoliosis.
但是我还没有找到任何有关骨头移植的证据
Only I'm not seeing any evidence of bone grafting,
这就意味着这个可怜的人
which means the poor guy
没有得到矫正手术治疗
didn't have any corrective surgery.
在脊椎处的切断伤口呢
And what about the severing in the spine?
知道是哪种锯子造成的吗
Any idea what kind of saw was used?
在这个伤口里面
So, within the wound,
我发现了马氏体不锈钢的痕迹
I found traces of martensitic stainless steel.
这是一种医用钢
That's surgical steel.
这就意味着
Yeah, which means that
有可能是一把医用锯子造成的这个切口
his spine was most likely severed with a surgical saw.
这和我的发现也是一致的
That fits with my findings as well.
在人体组织上 我发现了异丙酚
In the tissue, I found propofol,
这就表明他死在手术台上
which suggests he died on the operating table.
我完成了面部重塑
Hey. I finished my facial reconstruction.
在失踪人口中没有找到匹配人口
There were no matches in missing persons
其他数据库里也没有
or in any other database.
所以 我们什么结果都没有
So we've got nothing.
我想看看Zack的情况
I wanted to see how Zack was doing.
已经这样好几个小时了
Ah, it's been a couple hours.
他就像一台机器一样不停地看着文件
He's been poring through the evidence like a machine.
- 所以没有任何认罪 - 没有
- So no admission of guilt? - No.
他表现得超级专业化
He's been nothing but professional.
冷静 淡定 完全是Dr. Jekyll(化身博士的善良人格)
Calm, collected, all Dr. Jekyll.
没有Mr. Hyde(化身博士的邪恶人格)出现的迹象
No sign of Mr. Hyde.
我想和他说话
I want to speak to him.
- 不行 - 去吧
No... No. Yes.
我们需要一直逼着Zack
Yes. We need to keep pushing Zack.
这是一个完美的机会
Look, this is the perfect opportunity.
如果是他干的
If it is him,
这会帮助我们引诱出他的另一人格
this will help lure out the alternate identity.
如果不是他呢
What if it's not him?
那么你的妻子
Well, then your wife
也不会陷入任何危险
will be in no danger whatsoever.
求你了 Booth
Please, Booth.
我需要这样做
I-I need to do this.
好吧 就跟我保持联♥系♥ Bones
Yes, just stick with me. Bones, just...
我喜欢这部分
I like this part.
Dr. Brennan
Dr. Brennan.
你能加入我们真好
It is so good to have you joining me.
我们已经很久没有并肩合作过了
It's been too long since we have worked side by side.
Zack 在我们开始之前
Zack, before we begin,
我只是想保证你有足够的时间
I just want to make sure that you've had enough time
来重新检查这些证据
to review all the evidence.
- 你已经看过案发现场的照片了 对吗 - 是的 谢谢
- You've seen the crime scene photos, correct? - Yes, thank you.
我的时间很充裕
I've had ample time.
Dr. Brennan和我能够开始了吗
If Dr. Brennan and I could proceed...
是的 在我开始之前有一个问题
Uh, yes. Just one question before we start.
我想知道
I-I wondered...
你是怎么看待我对凶手的侧写
what you thought of my profile of the killer.
我的想法并不重要
My opinion is immaterial.
我的专业是在人类法医学而不是心理学
My expertise is in forensic anthropology, not psychology.
是的 我知道 你知道吗
Yes, I know. You know what?
还有一个问题 对不起
One more question... Sorry.
那么暂时性昏厥呢
Um, what about blackouts?
你在过去的一年中有过吗
Have you had any in the last year?
Zack
Zack.
如果你想我们之间的谈话继续
If you and I are going to continue,
你必须要回答
you have to answer that.
是的
Yes.
我承认我有时候会失忆
I admit I have had lapses in memory,
很有可能是由于药品的改变
most likely due to changes in my medication.
现在我们可以继续吗
Now may we continue?
好的 请
Oh, please.
Dr. Brennan
Dr. Brennan.
如果我们可以
If we could,
我想从第三个死者开始
I would like to start with the third victim.
尤其是 在右手
Specifically, on the right hand,
你可以发现纵向形的骨折
you found longitudinal fractures
在二三四相邻的耻骨上
of the second, third and fourth proximal phalanges.
凶手和死者产生搏斗
The killer struggled with this victim.
因为他身体很虚弱
Because he is physically weak.
看这个沿着枕骨的边缘
Now, look at the direct fracture
直接的骨折
along the base of the occipital.
嗨
Hey.
他们怎么样了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表