Yeah, me, too.
谁杀了他 Seeley
Who killed him, Seeley?
我不知道 Dave 但是我会找到他的
I don't know, Dave,but I'm gonna find out.
- 需要我帮忙么 - 不 我还能行
- Need my help? - No, I'm good.
只是你们俩都没有 嗯 在Aldo失踪前联♥系♥过他么
But either of you two, uh, ever hear from Aldo before he, uh, went missing?
- 我没有 - 他可不太好找
- Not me.- He wasn't easy to find.
好吧 这样 如果你们听说了什么 一定要告诉我
All right, well, if you hear anything, just let me know.
现在我的工作就是搞定这些事
It's my job now to take care of things, okay?
当然啦 Booth 我们就坐在这儿等着事情发生好了
Sure, Booth, we'll sit and wait for that to happen.
知道吗 Ted 我现在不想跟你讨论这个
You know what, Ted, I'm not here to get into this with youright now.
现在只关心Aldo
This is about Aldo.
我猜这是要付出的代价
Guess that's what it takes--
我们中的一个死了 你就来了
one of us dying before he comes around here.
哦得了吧 Ted 你知道Clemens神父的死跟他没关系
Oh, come on, Ted, you know he had nothing to do with Father Clemens' murder.
是啊 那Booth又做了什么来帮他活下去呢
Yeah. What did Booth do to help him stay alive?
远远不够
Not enough.
我们都应该跟他多保持联♥系♥
We all could have been more in touch with him.
他是我们都能回家的原因
He's the reason that we're all home.
至少就我来说 我很感谢他
At least for me, I'm grateful.
感谢什么啊
For what?
你朝前看了 有了一个家庭
You moved on, started a family.
可对我们其他人来说没那么简单
It wasn't that easy for the rest of us.
Ted 我没和你们在一起 这我弥补不了
Look, Ted, I can't make up for not being around, okay?
可我现在来了
But I'm here now.
已经太晚了
It's too late for that.
我对你没有期望 就像你对我们一样
I'm done with you, like you were done with all of us.
很晚了啊
It's very late.
我没听见你回来
I didn't hear you come in.
对 我想让你好好睡
Well, I wanted to let you sleep.
跟你的人谈得不顺利么
It didn't go well with the men?
这些人看见过地狱
These guys saw hell.
多数人都仍在煎熬之中
You know, most of them are still paying the price.
你也会受到战争影响啊 Booth
You feel the effects of war,too, Booth.
是啊
Yeah.
没错 可是我很走运
Yeah, but I got lucky.
我现在有一个美好的家庭和生活
I got a great family and great life.
得到了所有
Got all this.
你也是有瘾的人 就像Aldo
You're an addict,just like Aldo.
是的
Yeah.
但不像他 你得到了帮助
Unlike him, you got help.
是的 可是你就在我身边
Yeah. But you're in my corner.
这就是差别 Aldo身边没有人
That's the difference. Aldo had no one.
嘿 我刚刚把Jessica送过来
Hey. I just, uh,dropped off Jessica.
然后我猜呢 你就先来看看
And, let me guess,you thought you might check in
我从Tompkins的门铃录像里查到了什么
to see what I'm getting from Tompkins' video doorbell.
看来进展不顺啊
Looks like it's rough going.
我还以为这玩意有点用呢
I thought those things actually worked.
是有用的 他们把每个门前的人都录下来了
They do. They record everyone that comes to the door.
可是这里面的硬盘太小了
But it's got such a small hard drive,
所以一旦它录满了 就洗掉前面的重录
so, once it's full, it just records over itself.
所以这完全没用了
So it's useless.
那倒也不是完全没用
Well, no, not exactly.
录的东西没有完全消失 只是变得乱七八糟
Stuff doesn't actually disappear. It just gets jumbled.
我可以把这个面部识别软件插上去
I was able to plug in this facial recognition software
把Aldo过来的那些时间分离开
to isolate the times that Aldo came to the house.
这是他么 我看不清
Is that him? I can't see it.
因为你看到的不是Aldo
that's because you're not looking at Aldo.
我们现在看的是他身后的人
You're looking at what's behind him.
我在试着把这辆跟踪他的车分离出来
I'm trying to isolate the car that was following him.
好的 出现这么多次 不可能是巧合
Well,that's a few too many times to be a coincidence.
嗯 我同意
Yeah, agreed.
我们现在得搞清楚司机是谁
Now we just have to figure out who was driving it.
Ms. Warren
Ms. Warren.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
我在重新检查脊椎骨
I was reexamining the spinal column,
我发现在C1和C2脊椎骨上的骨折
and I found these fractures on the C1 and C2.
这说明脊椎严重错位了
They suggest that the vertebrae were severely displaced.
那表明是过度屈曲骨折
Which indicates a hyperflexion fracture.
颈部在C2脊椎骨处被折断了
The neck was snapped at the C2 vertebra.
这会造成脑干以下所有肌肉完全瘫痪
That would cause complete paralysis of all muscles below the brain stem.
是的
Yes.
两侧肺部停止工作 造成脑部完全缺氧
The lungscease functioning, resulting in a complete loss of oxygen to the brain.
死亡原因不是被放血
Cause of death wasn't exsanguination.
而是这个骨折
It was this fracture.
Dr. Brennan
Dr. Brennan.
怎么了
Yes?
你父亲在做了很多年逃犯后才回到你的生活里 是么
Didn't your father come back into your life after spending years as a fugitive?
你在担心Aubrey会怎么做
You're concerned about what Aubrey will do
如果他最后真的跟自己父亲碰面?
if he finally comes face-to-face with his dad?
如果他真的抓了自己的父亲 他以后要怎么活啊
How can he live with himself if he turns in his own father?
我父亲抛弃过我
My father had abandoned me
我的哥哥他也曾是一个逃犯
and my brother,he was a fugitive from justice.
我 我完全没想过
I... I certainlynever anticipated
我们之间还能有积极乐观的关系
that we would manage to have a positive relationship.
你是怎么做到的呢
How did you make that happen?
让自己明白一个真♥相♥
By opening myself to the fact that...
他的行为 可能一部分是他的错 也有很多是身不由己的
his actions, while partially his fault, were necessitated by events.
他比我想象中的那个人要好得多
He's a much better man than the one I had built him up to be.
所以这也有可能发生在Aubrey身上吗
So there's a chance that could happen for Aubrey?
就数据上来说 什么机会都有可能 Ms. Warren
Statistically, there's always a chance, Ms. Warren.
他又出现了一次
There's been another sighting.
在哪
Where?
呃 是在金融记录上
Uh, it's a financial record.
跟我说 拿铁和拿铁玛奇朵有什么区别吗
Tell me, is there any difference between a latte and a latte macchiato?
等一下 我搞不懂 怎么一个金融记录算他被看见了一次呢
Wait, wait, wait,I don't understand how a financial record is a sighting.
我们会说到的
We'll get to that.
拿铁是把浓缩咖啡加到蒸馏牛奶里去
With a latte,you add your espresso shot to the steamed milk,
然后玛奇朵么 就反过来
the, uh, the macchiato, it's the reverse.
- 你喝得出来有不一样吗 - 当然啦
- And you taste the difference? - Absolutely.
我才不相信呢
I don't buy it.
那么
So...
他在哪里被看见了
where was he seen?
这个么 我们有充足的证据
Well, we have good evidence,
但不是目击证人 从亚特兰大的汇款办公室
but not eyewitnesses,from a wire office in Atlanta.
有一笔从海外户头转账的9000美元
There was a transfer for $9,000 from an overseas account
是属于Philip Aubrey之前用过的别名
that's tied to an alias previously used by Philip Aubrey.
好吧
All right.
小办公室 大笔数目
Small office, high volume.
客户群主要是外国劳工
Clientele is primarilyalien laborers.
转账额正好比联邦存款保险公♥司♥警告的门槛数少那么丁点
And the amount transferred is just a hair under the FDIC notification threshold.
这肯定是他
That's definitely him.
现在他有了现金 他会躲起来
Now he's got cash. He may go under.
他出现肯定有原因的
He's herefor a reason.
他在向北边走
He's makinghis way north.
他会再出现的
He'll surface.
Aubrey
Aubrey.
嘿 我已经从门铃录像里滤走了大部分噪音
Hey, so I was able to filter out most of the visual noisefrom the doorbell video.
你找到跟踪Aldo的轿车了吗
Did you find the vehicle that was following Aldo?
是的 我给你发一个链接
Yeah, I'll send you a link.
是97年产的道奇勇士
It's a '97 Intrepid.
能看到车牌号♥么
Did you get a plate number?
这个角度不行
I couldn't from this angle,
我查看了这片区域所有的交通摄像头
so I went through all the traffic cams in the area.
这辆车属于Ted McKinney
The car belongs to Ted McKinney.
他曾是军人 事实上和Booth一起服役过
He's former military. He actually served in Booth's unit.
Booth不会希望这样的
Booth's not gonna like this.
我也是 亲爱的
Me either, Cher.
这不是我想见到的
That is not something I wanted to see.
如果你认为我杀了Aldo 你就是个疯子
If you think I killed Aldo,you're nuts.
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
你为什么跟踪他
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表