Good Lord, don't tell me
你已经参加了共济会了
that you've gone and joined the Freemasons.
如果我那么做
Well, if I did,
我也不会透漏的 对吧
I wouldn't reveal it, now, would I?
很高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you again.
我也是 我的朋友
Likewise, my friend.
我做了什么会获得如此殊荣
So to what do I owe this honor?
嘿 我看你在那看Sweets的文档
Hey, I thought you were taking a stab at Sweets' files there.
对 恐怕是个死胡同 但是
Yeah, a dead end, I'm afraid. But...
幸运的是 我确实看到了
by good fortune, I did get to see
一个关于我们去世的银行劫匪
a rather exciting video of our deceased
被他的同伙救了的特别刺♥激♥的录像
bank robber being aided by an accomplice.
那个就让我的脑部灰质细胞动起来了
And that got the little gray cells churning.
好吧 大侦探波洛 你想到什么了
Okay, Poirot, what do you got?
共犯这个词让我想到了学徒
Well, "Accomplice" Made me think of "Apprentice."
- 像Gormogon的那种学徒 - 对
- Apprentice as in Gormogon? - Yeah.
要是我说错了要纠正我
Now, correct me if I'm wrong,
但是Dr. Addy断定他没有杀害任何人
but Dr. Addy's assertion is that he didn't murder anyone,
但是前学徒杀死了说客
but that the previous apprentice killed the lobbyist.
这就对了 是这样
That's right, yes.
然后Gormogon就杀了学徒为Zack留了位置
And then Gormogon killed the apprentice to make room for Zack.
就正好在杀死说客的同一天夜里
Killed him on the exact same night as the lobbyist, no less.
等等 等一下 你的 你的灰质细胞
Wait, hold on a second, your-your gray cells
把我弄糊涂了
are getting me a little lost here.
为了证明Dr. Addy的话
Well...in order to exonerate Dr. Addy,
我们需要找到之前的学徒
we need to find the previous apprentice
检查他的尸体 看有什么证据会浮现出来
and examine his body for whatever evidence it may yield up.
之前的学徒?
The previous apprentice?
那个将近十年前被杀
Who was murdered
被抛尸在鬼才知道的地方的学徒
and disposed of God knows where almost ten years ago.
除非你有更好的建议
Well, unless you've got a better suggestion...
我提议我们马上开始
I say let's start right away.
Dr. Saroyan
Dr. Saroyan.
让我猜猜 Dr. Brennan让你来要尸体
Let me guess-- Dr. Brennan's asking for the remains.
我觉得坚持这词更准确一些
I'd say insisting is more accurate.
等一下
One... second.
我刚刚在腹部主动脉上
I just found this slug
发现了一颗子弹
lodged in the abdominal aorta.
哦
Oh.
根据大小判断
Well, judging by the size,
这是一个357口径的枪
it's a 357 caliber.
和我们在Dustin Doyle身上发现的枪一样
Same as the gun we found on Dustin Doyle.
布满了腹部组织
Stippling on the abdominal tissue
以及它成角度被磨损的环形
and an angled abrasion ring
表明他在近距离平射程中被射中
suggests he was shot at point-blank range.
但是 这很有意思
But... this is interesting.
看看他的右手
Take a look at his right hand.
枪击的残留
Gunshot residue.
能够说明他开枪射中了自己
Which could mean he shot himself.
并不准确
Not exactly.
我还在他的手腕部发现了被磨损的韧带
I also found torn ligaments in the wrist.
所以 似乎 说明曾有过挣扎打斗
So, likely, there was a struggle,
杀手让受害者的枪对准了受害者自己
and the killer turned the victim's own gun against him.
- 干得漂亮 - 谢谢
- Excellent work. - Thank you.
你可以领走遗骸了
You can take the remains now.
好的
Okay.
Dr. Fuentes 我不得不注意到
Dr. Fuentes, I can't help but notice
你没有穿你的新制♥服♥啊
that you're not wearing your new jacket.
是我给你的尺寸不对吗
Did I get the wrong size?
不不 不 它很完美
No, no. No, no, it's perfect.
还要再次感谢你呢
Thank you again for that.
你也知道你不给出解释
You don't think you're getting out of this room
是走不出这个房♥间的吧 是吗
without an explanation, do you?
我确信你知道 在华盛顿特区
As I'm sure you're aware, there are very few jobs
能提供给一个法医人类学家的工作少之又少
in the D.C. area for a forensic anthropologist.
Arastoo每天都在提醒着我的一个事实
A fact that Arastoo reminds me of on a daily basis.
得到我的博士学位就意味着该是我离开的时候了
Getting my doctorate means that it's time to move on.
而穿上这件衣服
And wearing the jacket
让这个现实对我来说有点太真实了
just makes it a little too real for me.
以及我即将离开你们所有人的这个事实
And the fact that I'll soon have to leave all of you.
我明白了
I understand.
但你还是会来参加我的婚礼的 对吗
But you're still coming to my wedding, right?
当然
Of course.
我们是一家人
We're family.
而且我喜欢派对
And I love to party.
嘿 有些你应该看看的东西
Hey, got something you should look at.
噢 你的背怎么样了
Oh, how's the back?
你知道 我就稍微动一下
Yeah, you know, I just got a slight adjustment,
就让我到处都疼
but then it just moves the pain around.
我会好的 你有什么要给我
I'll be okay. What do you have?
好吧 这是银行停车场
Okay. Uh, this is surveillance footage from the bank's parking lot
在抢劫发生前几天里的监控录像
on the days leading up to the robbery.
那是Dustin的车
That's Dustin's car.
是的 他那两三天都在踩点
Yep. He was casing the joint for two, three days,
银行经理如果看了录像的话应该会注意到的
which the bank manager might have noticed if he ever reviewed his tapes.
他的同犯呢
What about his accomplice?
还没什么消息 但我会持续关注的 顺便一问
Nothing yet, but I'll keep looking. Hey, by the way,
Gordon Gordon去哪了
where did Gordon Gordon run off to? Little...
- 蛋奶酥出问题了吗 - 没 我让他去实验室了
- souffle emergency? - No, I sent him off to the lab
和Hodgins一起对比笔记去了
to compare notes with Hodgins.
你在忙什么
What's that you're working on?
信♥用♥卡♥账单
Credit card statements.
我们的被害人每个月都在这些阴暗狭窄的小旅馆逗留
Our victim stayed in these hole-in-the-wall motels once a month.
弗吉尼亚州彭胡克市
Penhook, Virginia.
- 马里兰州的本庭根市 - 是的
- Bittenger, Maryland. - Yeah.
北开来罗纳州的莫克斯维尔市
Mocksville, North Carolina.
每一个小镇 在Dustin逗留期间
In each of these towns, there was a bank robbery
都发生了银行抢劫案
while Dustin was there.
所以我想让你去给这些旅馆打电♥话♥
So what I want you to do is I want you to call the motels,
对 然后拿到在Dustin住在那里的同时
right, and get a list of all the other guests
也在那里的其他顾客的名单
that were staying there while Dustin was staying there,
希望是 我们能找到
and hopefully, we'll find the...?
- 共犯 - 就是那样
- Accomplice. - That's it!
嘿 就这么办了
Hey. You're on it.
所以 共犯的车没有牌照
So, the accomplice's car has no license plate on it.
是啊 车窗贴膜的颜色太深没法辨认身份
Yeah, and those windows are too tinted to give us an I.D.
车子本身呢
What about the car itself?
哦 看起来是辆破车
Well, it looks like a junker,
像一堆错误组合的配件似的
like it's just a bunch of mismatched parts.
很像弗兰肯斯坦式怪兽的汽车版本
Like Frankenstein's monster, but the car version.
弗兰肯斯坦:是英国作家玛丽·雪莱在1818年创作的长篇
小说中创造用许多碎尸块拼接成一个怪兽的疯狂科学家
是啊 但那汽车怪兽的车身
Yes, but the body from that monster
来自于1973年的凯普斯瑞经典款
is from a 1973 Caprice Classic!
是雪佛兰公♥司♥曾做过的最大型号♥了
That is the largest model Chevy ever built.
天呐 我从未发觉你对汽车还了解那么多
Geez, I never realized you knew so much about cars.
在一个从1959年以后就禁止进口汽车的国家里长大
Growing up in a country that banned imported automobiles after 1959,
你也会活在丰富多彩的幻想生活里的
you tend to live a rich fantasy life.
是我的错觉吗 还是这些轮胎在那车身上显得太大了
Is it me, or do those tires look too large for that body?
他们是全路况轮胎 而且
Well, they're all-terrain, and...
不像车子的其他部分 它们很新
unlike the rest of the car, they're relatively new.
等等 那保险杠不是原装的
Wait. That is not the original bumper.
好吧 那我们来检索一下
Okay, uh, let's run a search.
它来自77年的凯迪拉克帝
It's from a '77 Cadillac Coupe de Ville.
那是个很重很强的保险杠
That is a heavy, strong bumper.
那车的轮子是看起来很糟糕
That car may look like hell on wheels,
但在韧性方面是无敌的
but you can't beat it in terms of toughness.
所以不管这个神秘的路匪是谁
So whoever this mysterious road bandit is...
他造了一辆用来碾碎和摧毁的车
He built a car ideal for smashing and crashing.
我知道如果我这么说大概会丢了我的詹姆斯比尔德美食大奖
I know I might lose my James Beard Award if I say this,
但我真心觉得简单的餐车食物对我的吸引力
but I honestly think the simple appeal of diner food
真是无穷无尽的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表