You know, she's a 28-year-old symphony musician.
我是个45岁的前FBI探员
I am a 45-year-old former FBI agent
现在开着一家三明治店
who owns a sandwich shop.
所以呢
So?
所以
So...
我懂你的意思了
So, I see your point.
很好
Good.
再见 Tempe
Bye, Tempe.
再见 Sully
Bye, Sully.
我告诉你 就我们这些证据
I'm telling you, with the evidence that we've got,
还有Kathleen的证词
as well as Kathleen's testimony,
那家伙没可能赢
that guy does not stand a chance.
- 嗯 - 嘿
- Ah! - Hey!
非常好 你们都已经开始庆祝了
Good. You guys are already celebrating.
是的 我有消息要说
Yeah. We've got news.
你获得资助了?
You got the funding?
是的 我已经和Andreassen家族协调好
Yes. I am already coordinating with the Andreassens
定了个日子去发掘那片地
to set up a start date for the excavation dig.
非常好 为维京人敬一杯
Amazing, okay. To Vikings.
等等
Wait.
有Tess和Lucy的允许
With Tess and Lucy's permission,
我运行了基因检测
I ran some genetic tests
就想确认下他们的关系
just to confirm that they were related.
那么他们是不是亲戚?
and are they?
是的 但除此之外
Yes, but beyond that...
他们还与挪威单倍群的人有一样的一段DNA链
they also share fragments of a Norse haplogroup.
植入第一代基因组里
Embedded in a first nation's genome.
很明显是30代以前的
And appearing to date back 30 generations.
好吧 准确来说意味着什么呢
Well, okay, m-meaning what, exactly?
他们是维京人的后代
They're descended from vikings.
- 好的 这极好啊 - 什么
- Okay, that is incredible. - What?
- 敬维京人 - 嗯 是的
- To vikings! - Yes. Yeah, right?
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
回到家真好
It's good to be home.
很 高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
我也是
Me, too.
孩子们都睡了吗
The kids are asleep?
嗯 我告诉他们你会进去给他们亲亲的
Yes. I told them you'd go in and give them kisses.
嗯 当然
Yeah, of course.
你在干什么
What are you working on?
我爸爸的悼文 就是一些笔记
My dad's eulogy; it's just some notes.
我不确定这能有多好
I'm not sure if it's any good.
不是的 Bones 这会很棒的
No, Bones, it's gonna be great
因为你是用心写的
'cause it's coming from the heart,
好吧
All right?
- Booth 关于Sully - 别 你不用
- Booth, about Sully... - No, you don't have to
跟我解释和Sully的事
explain yourself about Sully.
没问题的 他对你来说很重要
It's okay. He's important to you.
是的 但
Yes, but...
我想让你明白为什么他很重要
I want you to understand why he's important.
因为没有Sully的话
It's because without Sully
我不觉得我会准备好接受你 接受这一切
I don't think I would've been ready for you, for this...
正因为这些
and because of that,
我会永远感激他
I will always be grateful to him,
因为 我爱我现在拥有的
because... I love this.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 Bones
I love you, Bones...
永远
Always.
在挪威神话里
In Norse mythology,
有这么个叫做瓦尔哈拉殿堂的地方
there is a place called Valhalla.
那是神明之家
It is the home of the gods,
但也是那些最勇敢的战士
but it is also the place where the bravest warriors
往生后住的地方
get to spend their afterlives.
每一次战役后 女武神或者
After each battle, the Valkyries or...
精神女神 将会与一众将士共骑
spirit women, ride amongst the fallen soldiers,
决定哪位表现足够英勇
deciding which ones fought bravely enough
能进入神明殿堂
to enter the land of the gods.
我爸爸舍身保护我的孩子们
My father gave his life to protect... my children.
在我看来 这种英勇应该能给女武神留下好印象
It's that kind of bravery I imagine would impress a Valkyrie,
但想保护后代的冲动
but the impulse to protect one's offspring is...
是与生俱来的 是天生的
innate, it's hardwired.
他怎么可能不那么做
How could he... possibly have done any less?
对我来说 Max Keenan最勇敢的战役是
To me, the bravest battle Max Keenan ever fought
始于十年前
was the one he began over ten years ago
当他重新进入我的生命
when he reentered my life.
自那以后的每一天
Since then, every day...
他努力让我知道他有多么爱我
he has fought to show me how much he loves me...
让我相信我可以再一次相信他
...and to make me believe that I could trust him again.
他赢了
and he won that fight...
但我深信 我很荣幸
but I do believe I was truly blessed to
自己能有像Max Keenan这样的爸爸
have a father like Max Keenan,
一个非常爱我的爸爸
a father who loved me so very much.
再见 爸爸
Bye Dad.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表