As if the killer sat on the victim
一边还打他的头部
while smashing his head in.
听起来像很暴♥力♥的杀人方法
That sounds like a very violent way to kill someone.
这更像冲动型犯罪
It speaks more to a crime of passion.
我来通知Aubrey
I'll inform Aubrey.
我知道你担心我 Angela
I know you're concerned about me, Angela,
我真的没事
and I really am okay.
老天 我以为我来得早
Geez, I thought I was in early.
瞧你啊
Look at you.
不 你是早 我只是没回去
No, you are. I'm just here late.
你整晚都在这吗
You been here all night?
是的 我在比较Barb Martucci发过来的
Yeah. I'm comparing the shooting draft
早期版本的
of the script with the earlier version
摄影剧本草稿
that Barb Martucci sent over.
哦 哇
Uh-huh. Wow.
这就是Faustino上位后
These are all the changes that, uh, Faustino made
做的所有变动吗
when he got on?
所以在三个礼拜的时间里
So in a course of three weeks,
他完全重写了Ron的整部电影
he completely rewrote Ron's entire movie.
好 那么 Ron在整个项目里投了钱
Okay, well, Ron was financing the project.
为什么他要放弃控制权呢
Why would he give up control like that?
对 他在签下Faustino的那一刻就放弃了
Well, he gave up control the minute that he hired Faustino.
Faustino是可以帮Ron的电影大卖♥♥的名字
Faustino was the name that was gonna sell Ron's movie.
没错 如果他不请他
Right. If he didn't have him,
他做出来的只是昂贵的家庭录影带
then he would just have an expensive home video.
在Ron死的那天
And on the day of Ron's death,
Faustino重写了原始剧本的
Faustino rewrote the final portion
最后一部分
of the original script.
我是说 Ron的温馨小♥电♥影♥
I mean, Ron's sweet little movie
彻底没戏了
was officially over.
你认为那是他的极限
You think that was his breaking point?
对 最后你要么放弃要么回击啊
Well, eventually you either give up or you fight back.
我认为Ron决定要反击
I think maybe Ron decided to fight back.
然后他就被杀了
That's what got him killed.
干得漂亮 Aubrey 你看嘛
Good work, Aubrey. Look at you.
你可太厉害了
You just killed that one, huh?
你眼睛下面的眼袋都值了
You earned those bags under your eyes.
Cam 你是对的
Cam, you were right.
受害者颈部的伤痕是黑豹的
The scratch on the victim's neck was from a panther.
所以训练员撒谎了
So the trainer lied to us.
那个么 倒也不全是
Well, no, not exactly.
可以吗 所以造成伤口的黑豹爪子
May I? So the panther claw that created the wound
不是角蛋白做的
wasn't made of keratin.
是用聚氨酯树脂做的
It was made of polyurethane resin.
等等 是假的豹爪子
Wait, a fake panther claw?
一个黑豹爪
A party panther claw.
那我们得测试电影里使用的
So, we're gonna need to test everyone
每一件黑豹戏服咯
in the panther suits used in the movie.
一个就够了
Or just one.
你看 我还在伤口上
See, I also found
找到了荧光橘气溶胶颗粒
neon-orange aerosol paint particulates in the wound.
那太好了 哪一个演员
Well, great. Which one of the actors
穿橘色黑豹戏服呢
wore the orange panther suit?
我来放给你看
Why don't I show you?
你还是直接告诉我吧
Why don't you just tell me?
我觉得效果更好
I think it'll have a bigger impact...
- Hodgins 你就 - Pamanther
Hodgins, just... Pamanther.
Pamanther穿荧光橘色黑豹爪子
Pamanther wears a neon-orange panther claw.
那不是David Faustino演的角色吗
Isn't that the character David Faustino played?
有时候要阻止一只黑豹
Sometimes the only way to stop a panther
唯一的方法就是成为一只黑豹
is to become a panther.
我还是很不错的 看看我的脸
Man, I still got it. I mean, look at me.
哦 这是 怎么了
Oh. What's the... What up?
《骨之冲突》里的家伙在这儿做什么
What's the Bone of Contention dude doing here?
不是在逗我玩吧
Got to be kidding me.
关于谋杀案我们要问你话 老兄
We're questioning you for murder, pal.
是吗 我肯定是重要嫌犯
Well, I must be in some serious heat
如果你们把大人物都搬出来的话
if you brought in the big gun.
呃 实际上 我是这案子的大人物
Uh, actually, I'm the big gun on this.
呃 是 我知道大人物 可你不是
Uh, yeah, I know big guns, and you are not a big gun.
嘿 你知道我去为Andy探员的角色试镜了吗
Hey, you know I auditioned for the role of Agent Andy, right?
我本来可以扮演你这个角色
I mean, I would have been playing you.
- 多神奇啊 - 不
- How crazy is that? - Nope.
当大人物感觉如何啊
How's that for a big gun, huh?
技术人员在你的豹子手臂上发现了Ron的血迹
Techs found Ron's blood on your panther arm.
所以Pamanther需要解释解释
Sounds like Pamanther has a little explaining to do.
我们知道你大刀阔斧把Ron的手稿
And we know that you took an axe to Ron's script,
改成一坨屎
turned it into quite the turd,
如果你问我
if you ask me.
黑豹电影不是一坨屎 好吗
Party Panthers was not a turd, okay?
就是因为你
Well, it was because of you,
Ron对此深恶痛绝
and Ron was sick of it.
所以他决定与你对质
So he decided to confront you,
就是这时候你的臭名昭著的脾气发作了
and that's when your famous temper took over.
你攻击了Ron 爬在他身上
You attacked Ron, you climbed on top of him,
击碎了他的头骨
smashed his head in.
Ron才是攻击我的人
Okay, Ron was the one who attacked me.
我只要求一个署名
All I did was ask for a "Written by" Credit.
他就发作了 冲向了我
Dude just snapped, came charging at me.
我一定是在和他
I mean, I must have scratched him
打斗的时候抓伤了他
while trying to fight him off.
所以你杀了他是正当防卫?
So you killed him in self-defense?
我没有杀Ron 好吗
I didn't kill Ron, okay?
我只是抓住他让他不要一惊一乍
I just held him down to get him to stop freaking out.
他已是勃然大怒
I mean, the guy was raging.
他说我毁了一切
He said I ruined everything.
听起来不像是他的错
Doesn't sound like he was wrong.
不管怎样 我只知道
Whatever, man. All I know is that
Ron给了我署名 我们和解了
Ron gave me the credit, we made our peace,
然后他走了 这是我最后一次见他
then he left-- that's the last time I saw the guy.
但是你为什么上次
But why did you fail to mention that
见Aubrey探员时没提
to Agent Aubrey last time you talked to him?
谁是Aubrey
Who's Aubrey?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding?
我是Aubrey
I'm Aubrey.
如果大家听到我和
If people hear I got into another fight
一个导演打了架
with a director,
我就会上不了保险
I'll be uninsurable.
我的职业生涯就完了
My career will be over.
求你了 Andy探员
Please, Agent Andy... Uh...
这个事情必须在我们之间保密
this has to stay between the two of us.
你们俩吗
The two of you?
- 真的吗 - 我不知道
- Seriously? - I don't know.
- 我离这男的两英尺远 - 我听不懂他的话
- I'm two feet away from the man. - I don't get this guy.
如果Faustino把受害者的头骨
If Faustino smashed the victim's skull
砸向地面
into the ground,
在谋杀过程中他就会
he would have had direct contact with it
与头骨有直接接触
during the murder.
如果他还戴着黑豹的爪子
And if he was still wearing the panther claw...
我觉得我在枕骨大孔的边缘
Well, actually, I think I found something
发现了点什么
on the margins of the foramen magnum.
是的 环状骨折
Oh, yes, the ring fracture,
由于从天桥上摔下造成
caused by the fall from the overpass.
我在调查的早些时候记下了这个损伤 Mr. Bray
I noted this injury early in the investigation, Mr. Bray.
不是 底下 出血性染色
No, uh, underneath it. Hemorrhagic staining.
另一处环状骨折的证据
Evidence of another ring fracture.
你是对的
You're correct.
看来受害者在摔下来前还摔过
It appears the victim fell before he fell.
如果他头着地
If he landed on his head,
就会造成
that could have caused the trauma
头骨后的创伤
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表