Yeah, Dick Scarn.
FBI探员 Seeley Booth
FBI special Agent Seeley Booth.
这是我的搭档 Dr. Temperance Brennan
This here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan.
哦 我怎样能帮助你们
Okay. How can I help you?
我很遗憾的通知你 你的一个伐木选手
Well, I'm sorry to report that one of your lumberjills
- 被谋杀了 - 谋杀? 谁?
- has been murdered. - Murdered? Who?
- Phyllis Paul - 哦
- Phyllis Paul. - Oh.
- 呃 这太糟了 - 先生们 女士们
- Well, too bad. - Ladies and gentlemen...
你介意我问你几个问题吗
Would you mind if we ask you a few questions?
那个 现在主席台那需要我
Well, they need me at the main stage,
但是 你 你可以和我一起过去
But, uh, you-you can walk with me.
好
Okay.
你的大腿腿骨受伤了吗
What happened to your femur?
链锯断了 我被崩了一下
Uh, chain saw snapped. I got boned.
- Bone不是动词 - 我被硬骨头打到了
- "Bone" Is not a verb. - I got a bone.
- 什么骨头 - 不 一块硬骨头是一块坚硬的木头的意思 Bones
- What bone? - No. A "Bone" is a hard piece of wood, Bones.
等等 谁是Bones
Wait. Who's Bones?
- 她是Bones - 我是Bones
- She's Bones. - I'm Bones.
哦 哦 我以为她是 Brennan
Oh... Oh, I thought she was Brennan.
Booth 这就是为什么你不应该叫我Bones
Booth, this is exactly why you shouldn't call me "Bones."
对 因为 你知道吗
Right, because, you know what?
这种事经常发生
This happens all the time.
你最后一次看到Phyllis是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Phyllis?
周二爬树的时候
Tree climb on Tuesday.
她当时正参加比赛
She was in that competition, and...
然后她就再也没出现过
She hasn't showed up for anything since.
她很擅长这些运动吧
She was pretty good at these events, huh?
哦 对 你在开玩笑吗
Oh, yeah. Are you kidding?
从她参加比赛开始
When she came on the scene,
在比赛中她一直名列前茅
She outclassed the competition.
有谁被她拉下神坛了吗
Anyone in particular that she dethroned?
恩 Helga Thisk
Yeah. Helga Thisk.
我们应该去哪找Helga
Where can we find Helga?
- 就在台上 先生们 女士们 - 就在那
- On the hot zone, ladies and gentlemen... - Right over there.
现在是Helga Thisk 加油 孩子
We got Helga Thisk. Go get 'em, girl.
谢谢
Thank you.
喔 喔 Bones Bones 我们等等
Whoa, whoa, Bones. Bones, let's just wait. Wait.
在我们怀疑她谋杀之前
Just wait until she puts down that big chain saw
让她先把那个链锯放下
before we accuse her of murder, okay?
好棒
All right!
好了 我们过去吧 来
Okay, we can go now. Come on.
好了 呃 Ms. Thisk
Okay, uh, Ms. Thisk,
你能把那个斧头放下吗
Can you please put that ax down?
你确定Phyllis死了吗
You're sure Phyllis is dead?
对 她的尸体被分尸了 并且
Yes, her body was dismembered, and
正在腐烂
is currently decomposing.
Helga 我看了一眼你和Phyllis的比赛记录
Helga, I took a look at your competition history with Phyllis.
忽然来了个新人
Outsider coming in,
拔得了伐木比赛中的头筹
taking over the top lumberjill spot.
这对你来说一定很难接受吧
that's got to be tough for you.
- Booth探员 这就是个游戏 - 哦 拜托
- It's just a game, Agent Booth. - Oh, come on.
别再说那只是游戏了 好吗
Let's lose that "It's just a game," Okay?
在这能赚很多钱 对吧
There's a lot of money to be made here. Right?
还有很多资助人
There's tons of sponsors.
谁挡了你的财路你就要除掉她
You would remove anyone who got in your way.
什么 你认为是我杀了Phyllis
What? You think I killed Phyllis?
我为什么要杀她 我们是一起训练的伙伴
Why would I kill her? We were training partners.
她告诉了我她所有的秘密
She was giving me all her secrets.
- 什么秘密 - 就是一些
- What secrets? - Just some math stuff
就是她用来计算每次比赛的数学类的东西
that she'd use to calculate each chop,
就像她们在打高尔夫时做的事情一样
Like they do it in golf.
就像她们每次尽力比赛时候做的那样
As they should do it in every athletic endeavor.
她总是在锯木头之前
Measuring angles and diameters forever
测量角度和直径
before she even took her first swing.
Helga 你能想到有谁会想要伤害Phyllis吗
Helga, can you think of anyone who'd want to hurt Phyllis?
可能是那些疯狂的粉丝吧
Probably the crazy fans.
他们讨厌她
They hated her.
他们说她做这些测量
They said she was making the sport dull
让这项运动无聊死了
with all her measuring.
- 这个别怪他们 - Helgy
- Don't blame 'em. - Helgy!
我到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
不好意思 这是我的丈夫 Ragnar
I'm sorry. This is my husband Ragnar.
Ragnar 他们是FBI
Ragnar, these people are from the FBI.
- Phyllis被谋杀了 - 喔
- Phyllis was murdered. - Wow!
我的意思是 我觉得Phyllis不是那种会被谋杀的类型
I mean, I didn't take Phyllis for the getting-murdered type.
真遗憾
It's a shame.
你看起来并不难过
You don't seem too upset.
哦 不 我等会会为她默哀 但是现在
Oh, no. I'll say a "Yoho" For her later. For now,
我们有场比赛需要关注 我们需要去参加
We got a competition to think of. We've got to head over
双人锯木的比赛了
to the stage for the jack and jill.
喔 等等 两个人锯木头
Whoa. Wait a second. A two-man saw?
Bones 我们得去看看
Bones, we got to see it.
粉丝最喜欢这个了
It's a fan favorite.
Booth 我们在做谋杀案的调查
Booth, we're in the middle of a murder investigation.
对 那些粉丝也有可能是我们的嫌疑人 所以
Yes, and the fans are our possible suspects here, so,
如果我们不去看最受欢迎的项目
What kind of detectives would we be
那我们算什么警探
If we didn't check out the most popular event?
嘿 这进行的怎么样了
Hey, how's it going up here?
这是一个良好的开端
The day started out well.
我深度检查了舌骨
I analyzed the hyoid further,
在一个大角落里发现了骨折的现象
found fracturing on the greater corner,
也就是说死亡原因
which means that the cause of death
很有可能是被勒死
was most likely strangulation.
- 很好 - 不 不 一点也不好
- Nice. - No, no. Not nice.
我刚花了几小时从骨头上
I spent the last few hours scraping tiny pieces
刮出嵌在分尸时造成的沟纹中的
of solid matter out of the bone that got lodged
固体小碎片
into the striae during dismemberment.
没有比这更慢的事了
This is the slowest process.
我知道这看起来不是很多 但是嘿 嘿 嘿
I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but hey, hey, hey,
但是这对我判断死者在哪被分尸
this could actually help me determine
真的很有帮助
Where the victim was cut up.
同意 我分♥析♥了从死者窗户
Also, I analyzed the nine-iron
扔进来的九号♥高尔夫球杆
that was thrown through the victim's window,
我想我找到了
And I think I may have found traces
杀虫剂和胡椒基丁醚的痕迹
of permethrin and piperonyl butoxide.
- 杀虫剂 - 专业级
- Pesticides. - Professional grade.
我们可能要找一个灭虫公♥司♥的人
We may be looking for an exterminator.
- 那边进行的怎么样了 - 我们问问她
- Well. How's it going up there? - Let's ask her.
呃 对 你来问吧
Um, yeah, you go ahead and do that.
实际上我在做我自己的事
I'm actually working on my own thing.
什么 难道你的事情比电锯还重要吗
What? Is your own thing more important than chain saws?
- Dr. Hodgins - 哦 我 我得走了
- Dr. Hodgins?! - Yeah, I-I got to go.
-嘿 Cam - Dr. Hodgins Dr. Saroyan
- Hey, Cam. - Dr. Hodgins! Dr. Saroyan.
- 对 - 正如你所知
- Yes. - As you know, uh,
Dr. Brennan和我认为
Dr. Brennan and I came to the conclusion
死者是被电锯分尸的
that the victim was dismembered with a chain saw.
是的 我已经知道了每个
Yes. I have since learned that each competitor
花样伐木的参赛者
at the lumber sports competition has his
都有他/她自己的电锯
or her own unique chain saw.
因此我认为传唤每一个
Therefore, I believe it is absolutely necessary
电锯到这里来
to the case to subpoena
这样我方便把死者骨头上的条纹
each chain saw so that I may test them... to match
和电锯的条纹
the resulting striations to the striations
互相匹配 所以使我能检查
on the victim's bones, thus enabling me
出哪一个电锯是用来分解尸体的
to determine whose chain saw was used to dismember the body.
所以 你想玩电锯
So... You want to play with chain saws?
玩电... 不
Play with chains... No.
我一点都不喜欢电锯
I don't even like chain saws.
不 相信我 如果有其他
No. Believe me, if there is another way
能找到正确电锯的方法 我会那样做的
to find the correct chain saw, I'll do it.
真的 因为我正要这么说呢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表