Have you met anyone with a head injury?
没有
No.
但这向下击打很有可能
But the downward strike could've hit
会击中身体的其他部分
other parts of the body.
Angela 再演示一遍
Angela, run a new reenactment,
这次击打锁骨
this time hitting the clavicle.
我想我知道谁是凶手了
I think I know who did it.
嘿 Red
Hey, Red.
嘿 Booth
Hey, Booth.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
Red 我知道发生了什么
Look, Red, I know what happened.
我不知道你说什么
I'm not sure what you mean.
听着 Dr. Brennan看了你的X光片
Look, Dr. Brennan took a look at your x-rays,
我们知道你左边的锁骨骨折了
and we know that you... fractured your left clavicle.
是的
Yeah.
他们说是撞击造成的骨折
It was an impact fracture, they said.
就是我撞到地面时造成的
From me impacting the ground.
听着 Red 当时我在场
Look, I was there, Red.
我看到你是右边身先着地的
I saw what happened, you landed on your right side.
好吗
All right?
这骨折是因为Felbeck用他自己的拐杖击打你
The fracture came when Felbeck hit you with his cane.
你想告诉我发生了什么吗
You want to tell me what happened?
一切发生在他开始讲关于战争的故事
It was when he started talking about the war.
你发现了他在说谎
You caught him in one of his lies.
是的 他在那夸夸其谈
Yeah, he was bragging.
搞得自己像是个战争英雄
Like he was some kind of war hero.
他压根没去服役
He didn't even serve.
没可能的
No way.
我都没怎么发力击打他
I didn't even hit him that hard.
嘿
Hey.
- 你可以走了吗 - 嗯
- You ready to go? - Uh, yes.
但我得先跟你谈谈
But first, we need to talk.
Cam 如果可以等等
Cam, if this could just wait...
不行 Arastoo 必须现在说
No. It needs to be now, Arastoo.
你知道我是爱你的
You know that I love you
我也想给你任何你曾经梦想过的东西
and I want to give you everything you've ever dreamed of.
但现在就怀孕...
But getting pregnant right...
我想要去领养
I want to adopt.
领养?
Adopt?
不是啊 你跟我说过...
No, you told me that...
我告诉过你 我想成为父亲 我的确是想
I told you I want to be a father, and I do.
比要任何东西都渴望
More than anything.
但最近
But recently...
Cam 世界上有很多难民孩子
Cam, there are so many refugee children out there in the world.
我只是打从心底里觉得我可以...
And I just feel in my heart that I would be a really...
你会是很优秀的父亲
You would make such a good father.
我也会陪着你的
And I am with you.
一直都陪着你
All the way.
Booth 为什么你走这边回家
Booth, why are we taking this way home?
哦 对不起 我忘了
Oh, sorry, I forgot.
Aubrey说让我们去办公室一趟
Aubrey wanted us to stop by the office.
为什么呢
Why?
他没说
He didn't say.
他只说是很重要
He just said that it was important.
我懂了
I see.
Bones
Bones...
关于我们先前讨论的话题
You know what we were talking about earlier?
关于我..."狙击手"的事情
Uh, about my, um... Sniper?
鉴于你的宗教倾向 我不应该问的
I shouldn't have asked, given your religious leanings.
谢谢你 Bones 这对我意义很大
Thank you, Bones, that-that means a lot.
同时 我...
Also, I'm...
我不确定我已经准备好不再生娃了
I'm not actually sure I'm ready to-to close that door.
- 哦 你还想要一个孩子吗 - 不是
- Oh, you want another one? - No.
我非常满足于现状
I am completely content the way things are.
那你是什么意思呢
Okay, so what are you saying?
当我想到自己最珍惜的东西
You know, when I think about what I value most--
你 Christine Hank 还有Parker
You, Christine, Hank, Parker,
甚至是我和Angela之间的友谊
Even my friendship with Angela,
这些都是没有逻辑的
none of it makes any sense.
这些都不是计划内的
It was not planned.
- 所以你想计划内怀孕吗 - 不是
- So, you want me to get you pregnant? - No!
- 我并没有 - 哦
- I do not. - Oh.
我们来打包起你的"狙♥击♥枪♥"
We will be bagging your sniper
我继续吃避孕药
and I will stay on the pill.
我只是 没准备好就此打住
I just-- I'm... I'm not ready to say this is it.
Aubrey 怎么了
What is it, Aubrey?
嘿 把你们叫来 不好意思了
Hey, uh, sorry to pull you guys in,
但我觉得你们得看看这
but, uh, I thought you'd want to see this.
为什么Barbara Baker在这里
Why is Barbara Baker here?
和她在一起的女人是谁
Who is that woman with her?
是她的女儿 是吗
That's her daughter, isn't it?
看来我们的死者请来
Yeah, it turns out our victim hired the private investigator
私♥家♥侦♥探♥去寻找她
to track her down.
他用卖♥♥掉自己药的钱
He paid the guy with the money that
去请那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥的
he got from selling his meds.
我不懂了 我还以为他在欺骗她
I don't understand. I thought he was scamming her.
一开始他是的 只是后来变了
He was. But things changed.
意想不到的事情发生了
The unexpected happened.
他堕入了爱河
He fell in love.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表