Dr. Brennan, I ran all the tests you requested.
你检查死者的掌骨了吗
Did you examine the victim's metacarpals?
检查过了 但是由于骨头在酸里泡过一段时间
Yes, but because the bones were submerged in acid,
所有的证据都被隐藏起来了
all the remodeling has been obscured.
X光呢
What about x-rays?
它们在这
They're right here.
死者的掌骨并没有老茧
There are no calluses on the victim's metacarpals.
而打过拳击的人掌骨上一定会有老茧的存在
Which there most definitely would be had he actually boxed.
那跖骨呢
What about the metatarsals?
你找到行军骨折的愈合痕迹了吗
Did you find any remodeled march fractures?
不 没有压力造成的骨折
No, no stress fractures at all.
也是在军人身上最普遍的骨折
Which is the most common fracture found on soldiers.
来 我来给你展示一下同位素的分♥析♥
Here, let me show you the isotopic analysis.
现在 看显示的碳元素 氮元素
Now, look at the carbon, nitrogen,
还有锶元素的分布
and strontium levels present.
我懂了 这些都和
I take it. These do not match someone
声称曾在法国住过20多年的人的特征不符
who claimed to have lived in France for over 20 years.
甚至可以说相差甚远
Not even close.
然而
However
这些元素却和
the levels are a match for someone
住在詹姆斯河口的人相匹配
living in the James River watershed.
更像是弗吉尼亚的里士满
Most probably Richmond, Virginia.
所以说我们的死者说谎了
So our victim lied.
他的职业
He lied about his vocation,
他的住处
he lied about where he lived.
他的一切都是谎言
He lied about everything.
哦 哦 哦 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, hey, hey.
停一下 我们走 把它关了
Cut it off, let's go. Shut it down.
好了 我查到
All right, listen, I tracked down
我们的死者住在弗吉尼亚的里士满
where our victim lived in Richmond, Virginia.
哦 所以 不是法国的巴黎
Oh, so, uh, not Paris, France?
不 他撒谎了 但这也只是冰山一角
No, he lied, but that was only the tip of the iceberg.
- 继续 - 我的天 你干嘛呢
- Go on. - Whoa, what are you doing?
我就是对这个配方做了个小小的调整
I was making a little adjustment to the recipe.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
再来一点吗
A little more, yeah?
那你的节食计划呢
What about your diet?
作为一个男人 有一些牺牲
There are some sacrifices that
是没有必要去做的
a man just should not have to make.
嗯 还用你说
Yeah, tell me about it.
所以说更大的谎言是什么
So, what was the bigger lie?
听这个
Get this, okay?
弗吉尼亚里士满的室友
The roommate in Richmond, Virginia?
他叫Rufus Tucker
His name was Rufus Tucker.
哦 有意思 Rufus从来没提过这件事
Oh, funny, Rufus didn't mention that.
对咯 现在把他带回来 行吗
That's right, bring him back in now, okay?
两个警探
Two detectives.
花费更多我交的税
Even more of my tax dollars at work.
你和我们撒谎了
You lied to us.
呃 没
Uh, no.
我
I...
我也许遗漏了点东西
I may have made some omissions.
等等 你等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
你 你说得对
You're-you're right.
- 我撒谎了 - 对
- I lied. - Yeah.
我知道你和受害者
We know about you and the victim,
你们两个曾经住在一起
how the two of you used to live together.
我们还知道你在上一个退休之家
We also know that you were accused of running a scam
曾经因为诈骗而被指控
at your previous retirement home.
所以 不如你继续告诉我们事情的真♥相♥呢
So, why don't you go ahead and tell us the truth
关于你为什么要卖♥♥他治疗骨质疏松的药物
about why you were selling his prescription medication?
这事的真♥相♥我已经告诉你了
I told you the truth about that.
记住 我保证 其中的一个
Remember, I promised, huh? One of those.
是的 对 你骗了Barbara Baker 是吧
Yeah, right, you ran a scam on Barbara Baker, didn't you?
富有的寡妇 除了一个疏远的女儿之外没有其他家人了
Rich widow. No family except for an estranged daughter.
你先和她搭讪的
You hit on her first.
你这个好色之徒 然后James出现了
You played the lech, and then James swoops in
就像一个从天而降的骑士
like a knight in shining armor.
你们两个亲密无间
You two were thick as thieves.
你真希望我们相信
You really expect us to believe
你不知道他要把那笔钱花在哪
you didn't know what he was gonna spend that money on?
我不知道
I did not know.
我猜他要买♥♥一枚戒指
My assumption was he was gonna buy a ring.
我并没有想做到完美
I don't pretend to be perfect, huh?
我撒过谎
I've lied...
我是个骗子
I've-I've swindled.
但是有一件事我没做
But there is one thing I am not.
你不是凶手
You're not a murderer.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
那Barbara Baker呢
What about Barbara Baker?
你觉得之前她察觉到你们两个了吗
You think there's a chance she found out about you two?
我不知道
I don't know.
你真的觉得一个八♥九♥十岁的女人
You really think that a female octogenarian
可以做到这些吗
could've done something like this?
嘿 和Booth不同 我觉得一切皆有可能
Hey, unlike Booth, I am an equal opportunity accuser.
也就是说我不在乎性别 年龄
See, I don't care about sex, age,
只在乎动机和机会
just motive and opportunity.
好吧
Okay, well,
看来你有可能是对的 看看这
Looks like you might be right. Check this out.
这是什么
What is this?
我终于知道我们的受害者在网上干嘛了
I finally figured out what our victim was doing online.
查找在纽约的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
This is a search for private investigators in New York.
Barbara是从纽约来的
That's where Barbara's from.
也是她丈夫死时 她住的地方
It's also where she was living when her husband died.
所以呢
So what?
你觉得这有可能是什么黑寡妇杀手吗
You think this could be like a black widow killer?
我暂不发表任何意见
I'm not saying anything yet.
能把这发给我吗
Can you send this to me?
我得查一下我们的受害者在调查什么
I need to figure out what our victim was investigating.
Dr. Vaziri 我觉得我在记录里找到些什么
Dr. Vaziri, I believe I have found something of note.
看左尺骨的末端
Look at the distal end of the left ulna.
是扭力螺旋形骨折 我已经记录下来了
Torsion spiral fracture. I've already documented it.
多半是由某种旋转力造成的
Likely caused by some type of rotational force.
我同意
I concur.
现在来看看左钩骨的前平面
Now take a look at the anterior planes
还有腕骨的前部
of the left hamate and capitate.
由于酸降解 这已经很模糊了
It's faint because of the acid degradation.
但很明显是微骨折
But there are clearly microfractures.
这说明死者当时握着东西
These suggest the victim was holding something
反弹回他的手上
that reverberated in his hand.
我要找Angela说一下
I need to talk to Angela.
说得直白点
Okay, let me get this straight,
你想让我们的死者用他自己的拐杖击打凶手
you want me to have our victim hit the killer with his cane
然后计算出死者自身受到的骨折程度吗
and then compute the fractures to the victim's own body?
是的
Yes.
因为他死的时候并没有吃药
Because he wasn't taking his medication at time of death,
死者的骨头非常容易骨裂
the victim's bones were highly susceptible to fracture.
是很易脆 事实上 他的骨头在他击打凶手时就会骨折
So brittle, in fact, they fractured when he struck his killer.
要在他左尺骨造成扭力螺旋形骨折
To sustain a torsion spiral fracture to his left ulna,
他必须斜着向下挥打自己的拐杖
he must've swung his cane in a downward, diagonal angle.
好的 等一下
Okay, hold on.
只需一会儿
This is just gonna take a second.
尽管他已受到危害
Even in his compromised state,
死者肯定得用上相当大的力量
the victim must've swung with considerable force
才会致使尺骨骨折
to fracture his own ulna.
这说明凶手很可能也受伤了
Which means the killer was likely injured as well.
好啦 看着吧
Okay, guys, here we go,
从上往下斜着挥舞拐杖
with the downward, diagonal angle swing.
符合了
It's a match.
所以我们的凶手左边头颅是被击打过的
So our killer was struck on the left side of the skull.
你碰到谁是有头部伤的吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表