一定有别的路
There's got to be another way.
你看到Dr. Brennan的状态了 我要带她出去
You saw Dr. Brennan. I-I... I got to get her out of here.
有别的出口或之类的吗
Is there any other exits or anything?
听着 除了地下室的通道
Listen, other than the basement access,
实验室只有两个出口
these are the only two exits in the lab.
讽刺地说 是为了安全
Ironically, for safety.
我不信 一定有其他出口
I'm not buying that, okay? There's got to be something else,
一个通风管道 一个取暖管道
a ventilation shaft, a heating duct.
一定有别的 想一下
There's-there's got to be something. Think.
Booth 有炸♥弹♥在华盛顿特区最大的
Booth, a bomb went off in one of the
公共机构爆♥炸♥了 好吗
biggest public institutions in all of D.C., all right?
救援队肯定已经在路上了
Rescue teams have got to already on their way!
好啦 听着
All right, listen.
你听到什么了吗 反正我没听到
I'm sorry, but do you hear anything? 'Cause I don't!
根本没有钻孔机的声音
I don't hear any drilling
或者其他救援的声音 来吧
or any rescue attempt, so come on!
过来帮帮我搞定这东西
Let's go! Help me with this stuff.
该死的
Damn it.
Hodgins和Booth正尝试着找出口
Hodgins and Booth are-are trying to find a way out,
我从技术部门借的器材
and I managed to score us some water
来看一下宝宝的情况
from one of the tech stations.
这些是干什么的
What are those for?
Hodgins说过
Oh, uh, Hodgins says that,
一个听诊器和一个大烧杯用在一起
uh, a stethoscope and a beaker, used together,
几乎和胎心监测仪一样精确
are almost as accurate as a fetal Doppler, so...
真的吗
Really?
对啊
Yeah.
你教他的
You taught him that.
躺下
Okay, lie down.
他说你把听诊器放在大烧杯下面
He said you put the stethoscope under the beaker,
这样能放大声音
and it amplifies the sound.
听到什么吗
Anything?
这和监测仪还是不一样
Th-This is not the appropriate device.
我不是临床医生
I-I'm not a medical doctor.
我不能用我的专业知识处理
I'm not processing with my usual...
你是说你听不到
So you're saying you can't find it?
不 还没
No, not yet.
怎么了
What?
是什么
What is it?
听
Listen.
- 这是什么 - 另一个炸♥弹♥
- What is that? - That's the other bomb.
什么 我以为你去掉了雷♥管♥
What-- I thought you defused it.
我是处理了
Yeah, well, I did, but you know what,
也许我们能用它再炸一次
maybe we could use it to spark it back up
炸开这堵墙
and blow ourselves right out of this wall, right here.
过来帮帮我处理这个东西
Come on. Come over here and help me get this thing going.
我的确好这口 但不幸的是
Yeah, I would love nothing more, but unfortunately,
这幢建筑再炸就扛不住了
this building is not gonna survive another blast.
停 你明白我说的吗 你看见Bones的样子了
Stop! Do you understand me? Stop. You-you saw Bones.
她有头部创伤
She's got some kind of a-a head trauma.
可能有颅内出血
She could be bleeding in the brain.
我看着我怀孕的老婆被炸飞弹在墙上
I watched my pregnant wife get thrown against a wall!
你不是唯一一个想离开这儿的人
All right? You're not the only one who wants out of here!
那就过来帮我
Then come on over here and help me get this thing going.
你怎么还听不明白 Booth 这太冒险了
You're not listening, Booth! It's too risky!
你受过军事训练
You were trained in munitions!
你明白的 你不需要成为救世英雄
You know this! You don't have to be a hero!
我现在不需要心理医生 你明白吗
I don't need a shrink right now. You understand me?
我只是
I just...
我只是想出去
I just got to get out of here.
听着
Listen.
Booth 我
Booth, I...
我知道我这些年说过很多
I know I've said a lot of things over the years
你是个狙击手之类的话
about you being a sniper.
我错了
I was wrong.
击杀Kovac的父亲
Killing Kovac's father--
是正确的事
that was the right thing to do.
你听到声音了吗
You hear that?
嘿
Hey!
我们在这儿
We're in here!
有人在里面吗
Anyone in here?!
有人还活着吗
Anybody alive?
我看见有人了 有动静
I see somebody! We got movement!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
Cam 瞧
Cam, look!
我的天 感谢上帝你们还活着
Oh, my... Thank God you're alive.
Hank和Christine在哪儿
Hank and Christine?
他们很安全 和Caroline在FBI里面
Th-They're safe; they're at the FBI
直到我们抓到Kovac
with Caroline till we get Kovac.
也就是说你还没抓到他
Which means you don't have him yet.
你得坐下
You need to sit down. Come on.
- 他就在我旁边 - 刚看见他们
- He was right next to me. - Just see them.
我很高兴这小子没事
I'm happy the little guy's okay.
你怎么知道是个男孩
How do you know it's a guy?
就是感觉嘛
Just got a feeling.
好了 Dr. Brennan
Okay, Dr. Brennan,
现在闭上眼睛
close your eyes. Now,
我会触碰你的一个手指 然后你试着
I'm gonna touch one of your fingers, and you try to touch
用拇指触碰你另一个手的对应手指
the corresponding finger on your other hand with your thumb.
好吗
Okay?
我会和神经内科医生一起看看你的一些结果
So I'm just gonna go over some results with the neurologist,
马上就回
and be right back.
Bones? 怎么了
Bones? What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说不知道是啥意思
What do you mean you don't know?
他说什么了 医生说什么了
What-what... what did he say? What did the doctor say?
我不知道
I-I don't... I don't know.
Cam 怎么了
Cam, what's going on?
好消息是 CT结果显示没有颅内出血
The good news is, the CT shows there's no internal bleeding.
但是
But?
胼胝体有挫伤
You have a contusion on your corpus callosum.
就是让两个脑半球
That's the structure that allows the
交流的部位
two hemispheres of the brain to communicate.
到底什么意思
I'm sorry. What does that mean exactly?
意思就是Brennan的记忆
Well, it means Brennan's memories
没有受损
haven't been compromised,
但是她处理复杂信息的能力受损了
but, rather, her ability to process complex information.
我得回去工作了
I-I have to get back to work.
Dr. Vaziri就待在我身边以防我需要什么东西
Dr. Vaziri, stay close in case I need anything.
- 不行 你需要休息 - 不 Booth
- No way. You need to rest. - No. Booth,
抓住Kovac的关键就在那个实验室里
the key to catching Kovac is inside that lab.
我们在外面待的时间越长
The longer we're out here,
他就有更多的时间来策划下次行动
the more time he has to plan his next move.
我需要去验骨房♥
I need to get into the bone room.
所以计划是什么
So what's the big plan?
这四块骨头是抓住Kovac的关键
Well, these four bones are the key to catching Kovac.
- 我就从那儿下手 - 进来吧
-I'll start there. -Okay, easy. Coming in.
好了 伙计们 谢谢 走吧
All right, guys, thanks. Let's go.
跨过去
Move through it.
不是吧
Man, are you kidding me?
爆♥炸♥让所有放骨头的抽屉都摔下来了
Oh. The blast emptied out all the bone storage drawers.
看来我需要Dr. Vaziri的帮忙
It appears I'll need Dr. Vaziri's help.
不仅仅是Arastoo
Not just Arastoo.
你需要所有能找到的帮手
You're gonna need all the help that you can get.
嘿 我听到消息就赶过来了
Hey, I came as soon as I heard.
Dr. Brennan还好吗
Is Dr. Brennan okay?
我们只能等了
Well, we just got to wait. You know, right?
实验室一片混乱
The lab is... It's-it's a mess.
但还能用 她现在在那儿
But it's usable, and she's there now.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表