And place it on top of an overhead view of the crime scene,
绘制出子弹撞击地面的区域
and then map out the areas where the pellets hit the ground?
很棒的想法
Oh, that's a good idea.
这只需要几秒
Okay, this'll just take me a few seconds.
你有没有想好怎么收拾Hodgins
Hey, have you figured out what you're gonna do to Hodgins yet?
你确定你想知道
You sure you want to know?
更清楚了
yeah, much clearer.
凶手直面死者开枪
The killer fired while standing directly over the body.
子弹太分散了
The spray is too spread out.
你说的对 这不匹配
Okay, yeah, you're right. It doesn't match.
根据分散的区域
Given the size of the spray range,
凶手必须在几米的距离上开枪
The killer would've had to have shot from several meters overhead.
但如果枪管缩短
But not if the barrel was shortened.
- 比如 短猎枪 - 没错
- What, like a sawed-off shotgun? - Exactly.
调整枪管的长度到30厘米
Adjust the simulation for a barrel length of... 30 centimeters.
好的
Okay.
行了
Yeah, that works.
拥有短猎枪不是犯法的吗
But, wait, isn't it illegal to even own a sawed-off shotgun?
没错
It is.
所以我们找的不是一个拥有猎枪的人
So we're not looking for someone with a gun used to hunt.
不 我们要找一个有枪来作案的人
No, we're looking for somebody with a gun used to commit a crime.
Aubrey 看见休息室里的蛋糕了吗
Aubrey, didn't they tell you there's cake in the break room?
- 看看 - 嘿 不 我不饿
- Look at that, huh? - Hey, no, I'm okay.
够了 你到底怎么了
Okay, that's it. What the hell's wrong with you? Come on.
我不想这件事影响我的工作
all right, look, I don't want this to interfere with work,
但是你知道的我爸回国了
but you know that my dad is back in the country.
我们派人盯着他呢
Yeah, I know, we got people out there looking for him.
是的 我知道
Yeah, no, I know, it's just, uh...
就是这件事一直在我脑中
It's on my mind, that's all.
这是过去一年犯下的所有犯罪案件
Anyway, uh, this is every case file for crimes committed in the past year
包括一起短猎枪
involving a sawed-off shotgun.
有很多
There's a lot of them.
你可以排除那些被逮捕的
You can throw out any of the gun-holders that were arrested, right?
你不可能杀人如果已经在监狱的话
You can't kill someone if you're already in prison.
只是确定一下
That's for sure.
很沉重 对不
Thick, eh?
我父亲 曾经是个难应付的人
You know, my old man, he was a piece of work.
- 他酗酒 对吗 - 是的
- Yeah, he drank, right? - Yeah.
他酗酒 殴打我和我弟 直到爷爷带走我们
He drank, and he beat the crap out of me and my brother, till pops took us in.
我想我们两个都没有拥有过好的父子关系
I guess neither one of us drew very well in the fatherhood lottery.
你知道的 我爸前一阵子去世了
Well, you know, With my dad, he died a while back.
我没有机会去面对他
I never got a chance to really confront him.
一对一地告诉他我的感受
Tell him how I really feel, you know, man-to-man.
Booth 只是假设我知道了我爸在哪
Look, Booth, let's just suppose that I know where my dad...
别说了
Stop talking.
我所说的是 当我们逮捕你♥爸♥的时候
All I'm saying is, when we do bring your father in,
也许你会有机会做个了结
Maybe you'll get a chance for some closure.
看看这个
Well, look at this.
- 我觉得我发现了一些东西 - 什么
- I think I got something. - What is it?
一个月前的便利店抢劫
Convenience store robbery about a month ago.
长得很像我们认识的一个人吗
This look like anyone that we know?
这是Austin的室友 Benny
It's Austin's roommate, Benny.
是的 他有一把和杀死他朋友一样的武器
Yeah, he's got the same weapon that was used to kill his friend.
看起来你的好朋友Austin是被短猎枪杀死的
So looks like your best bud Austin was murdered with a sawed-off shotgun.
- 你认识这个收银员吗 - 因为他认出你了
- You recognize that cashier? - Because he recognized you.
毫无难处就把你从一排嫌疑人中挑出来
Picked you out of a lineup, no problem.
我知道 情况不秒
I get it, this looks bad.
但是就像我说的 我永远不会伤害Austin
But like I told you, I would never, ever hurt Austin.
你在说什么 这是某种巧合吗
What are you saying? Is this some kind of coincidence?
不是 你说凶器是短猎枪
No. You say it was a sawed-off?
没错 是我的枪杀了他
Then, yeah, it was my gun that killed him.
我结识了错误的人
Look, I fell in with the wrong people,
陷入了本不应该陷入的坏事
into some bad things that I shouldn't have.
Austin发现了 他很生气
Austin, he found out. He was pissed.
他劝我 告诉我可以做得更好
He called me on it, he told me I was better than that.
所以他准备告发你
So he was gonna turn you in.
你和你朋友决定封他的口吗
You and your buddies decided to shut him up?
不 Austin不是告密者
No. Austin was no snitch.
不是的 他从我手里夺走了枪和弹♥药♥ 然后藏起来了
No. He took the gun from me, and the ammo, and he hid it.
他拿着短猎枪
He was holding the sawed-off.
父母一方一定发现了
One of the parents must have found it and...
你知道吗 我真是受够了你
You know what? I'm getting sick and tired of you
指向所有人除了你自己
pointing the finger at everyone except yourself.
你说的没错 是我的枪
You're right. It was my gun.
我得背着这份愧疚活下去
And I have to live with that.
但是我没有杀他
But I didn't kill him.
你认为是他的某个学生吗
You think it was one of his students, Benny?
不是 不是
No. No.
那些孩子 他们崇拜他
Those kids, they idolized him.
我以前开玩笑 那些有钱的孩子们只是薪水支票
I used to joke, those rich kids were just a paycheck.
Austin使他们感受到了别的
Austin, he made them feel like it was something else,
就好比他们是朋友之类的 你知道吗
like they were friends or something, You know?
他们爱他
They loved him.
我告诉你 看看那些家长们
I'm telling you, look at the parents.
Dr. Brennan 你有什么发现吗
Dr. Brennan, you found something?
看一下左肱骨上的伤
Take a look at this injury on the left humerus.
钝力致伤
Blunt force trauma.
很可能是从台阶上摔下来
Most likely from falling down the stairs.
可能吧 但与其他台阶相关的伤比起来
Perhaps. But there are far more hairline fractures surrounding the site
四周的丝状骨折更多
than on the other stair-related injuries.
你认为是其他原因造成的吗
So you think something else caused it?
我应该让Dr. Hodgins立即擦拭采样
I should have Dr. Hodgins swab the wound site immediately.
你知道吗 让我拿给他
You know what? Let me take it to him.
是时候让我们聊一聊了
It's time he and I had a little chat.
Dr. Hodgins Dr. Brennan想让你找
Dr. Hodgins, Dr. Brennan wanted you to look for trace
肱骨上这个损伤里的痕迹
in this injury she found on the humerus.
好 没问题 我这就做
Yeah. Sure. I'm on it.
同样 我认为我们该谈谈
Also, I thought we should talk.
没错
Right.
我惹了多大的麻烦啊
So, how much trouble am I in?
拜托了 Dr. Hodgins
please, Dr. Hodgins.
其实我把这看做是
Actually, I-I'm looking at this little episode
一个自我反省的机会
as an opportunity for self-reflection.
是吗
You are?
事实是有一位同事很害怕我
Well, the fact that one of my colleagues was so afraid of me
以致于他掩盖我办公室里有蜘蛛入侵的事实
that he would cover up a spider infestation in my office
使我重新考虑我的管理方式
makes me think I should reconsider my management style.
所以你会原谅我喽
So you're just gonna forgive me?
要么原谅
Well, either that,
要么我等到你放下戒备
or I wait until you're lulled into a sense of security
或许几天 或许几个月
maybe days, maybe months.
然后在你最不经意的时候 报复你
And then when you least expect it, exact my revenge.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
拜托 Cam 这个预想简直残忍♥
Come on, Cam. That anticipation, that's just cruel.
就如同整天活在恐慌中
Almost like living in constant fear
担心可能会有蜘蛛爬进你的头发里吧
that there might be a spider crawling in your hair?
你或许想尽快采样
You might want to hurry up with the swab.
你不会想让我一直等着
You don't want to keep me waiting.
我们仔细搜索了Benny的住处
We searched Benny's place high and low.
没有凶器的迹象
No sign of the murder weapon.
也许他说的是真话
Well, maybe he was telling the truth.
我或许有些线索
I might have something.
Benny说所有学生都真的很崇拜Austin 对吗
Benny said that all the students really adored Austin, right?
他们很钦佩他
That they thought the world of him.
他们把他更多看做是一个朋友而不是一个家教
They thought of him as more of a friend than a tutor.
意味着他们没有杀人的动机
which means none of them had motive to kill.
我研究过成百上千的跟踪案
Except that I've worked hundreds of stalking cases,
能让人担心的那种情况
and nine times out of ten it's not the overtly threatening type
十有八♥九♥不是公然的威胁
that you want to be worried about,
因为他们用言语把自己过激的情绪表达出来
'cause, see, they're getting their aggression out through their words.
应该吓到你的情况是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表