Why were you following him?
那是我的事
That's my business.
你现在在这儿 那么就变成我的事了
Well, you're in here, so it becomes my business now.
你真觉得Booth适合做这个吗
You really think Booth's the guy for this?
他们过去有交集
They have a history.
我想不出其他更好的人了
I can't think of anyone better.
认识这辆车吗
Recognize that car?
- 可能是我的 - 可能是你的
- It might be mine. - It might be yours.
我觉得是你的 因为你在车里
I think it's yours, 'cause that is you inside of the car.
跟踪Aldo
Following Aldo.
- 那不是真的 - 不是真的?
- That's not true.- "That's not true?"
Ted 看看这
Come on.Ted, look at this.
我能给你看看这些视频截图
I can pull all these video stills up.
我们有足够证据立案指控了
Come on, we have enough here to build a case.
现在想告诉我发生什么了吗
Do you want to tell me what's going on?
- 那晚发生什么了 - 我需要他
- What happened that night? - Okay, I needed him.
我需要有人安慰 他甚至不愿意理我
I needed someone and he wouldn't even talk to me.
我明白 好么
I understand, all right?
你感觉被抛弃了 没人陪你
You felt abandoned.No one was there for you.
没人愿意倾听 甚至是Aldo
No one was there to listen, not even Aldo.
就好像我不存在
Like I didn't even exist.
告诉我
Look, just tell me...
那晚发生什么了 好么
what happened that night, okay?
我能帮你 不管你做了什么
I can help you,no matter what you did.
我没杀Aldo
I didn't kill Aldo.
我♥干♥了坏事
I did something worse.
还有什么比谋杀更坏
What's worse than killing?
我去贝尔维尤找他
I went looking for him in Bellevue.
他开始在那儿买♥♥毒品
He started to go there to buy his drugs.
我不知道自己该干嘛
I didn't know what I was gonna do.
然后 我就看着他 有人拉着他
Then, as I'm watching him, someone pulls up.
司机出来扑向Aldo
The driver gets out and jumps Aldo.
司机是谁
Who was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
Ted 看着我
Come on, Ted, look at me.
你得想起来司机是谁
You have to remember who this was.
这可以救你
It could save you.
不管怎样 我活该
Whatever happens, I deserve.
因为我就僵在那儿 没帮他
Because I froze. I didn't help him.
Aldo被带走了 我就让它这样发生了
Aldo got taken and I just let it happen,
就好像我不在那儿
like-like I wasn't even there.
McKinney和Aldo一起服役 这些人彼此信任
McKinney served with Aldo and those men trust each other with their lives.
他怎么可能眼睁睁看着Aldo被带走不帮忙
How could he just watch Aldo get taken and not try to help?
我不知道 但Booth相信他说的是实话
I don't know, but Booth believes he's telling the truth.
McKinney看见了有用的线索么
Did McKinney see anything that we can use?
没什么特别的
Nothing specific.
没车牌号♥ 没身体标志
No plate numbers,no physical characteristics.
但他的确提到 整个过程是干净利落的
But he did say that it was clean,precise, perfectly executed.
可能是其他有过军事训练的人
Perhaps someone else with military training.
也就是说很有可能是和他一起服役的人
Well, which means it's possible one of the othermen in his unit is responsible.
- 你这样认为吗 - 嗯
- You think? - Well...
他们带着愤怒 他们被训练去杀人
they carry anger,they are taught to kill.
从古希腊时代就有很多此类的叙述
There are many recountings,starting with ancient Greeks,
退役军人谋杀他们身边人
of returning warriors murdering those they are closest to.
Dr. Brennan?
Dr. Brennan?
怎么了 Ms. Warren
What is it, Ms. Warren?
有些东西你必须看看
There's something you really need to see.
我重新检查了左边第八和第九肋骨的冲击断裂伤
I re-examined the impact fractures on the left eighth and ninth ribs.
你怎么意识到损伤有变化的
How did your perception of the fractures change?
没变 他们是一样的
It didn't.They're exactly the same.
但 看看这些老鼠啃食过的近胸骨处肋缘
But, look at these rat bites on the anterior plane of the affected sternal ribs.
他们比你已分类的鼠咬伤更深更靠近一些
They are deeper and closer together than the other rat bites which you've catalogued.
我就是这样想的
That's what I thought.
似乎死前死后伤都有
They appear to be both peri and antemortem.
你做了免疫组织化学测试吗
Did you run an immunohistochemical test?
做了 发现纤维蛋白凝块和新骨质沉积
I did. It came back positive for fibrin clots and new bone deposition.
只有一个非常可能的解释
There is only one very likely interpretation.
你认为是什么
What do you think that is?
老鼠啃食躯体的时候 受害人还活着
That the victim was alive while the rats were eating his torso.
那的确是最有可能的解释
That is, indeed,the most likely possibility.
我见过很多东西 但这
I've seen a lot of things, but this?
让老鼠钻进肋骨这种
For the rats to get inside the ribs like that,
实在很渗人
it's... truly horrifying.
没有更恰当的形容词了
There's no better word for it.
注意
Note...
胸骨前缘接第七和第十肋骨的挫伤
the contusions on the anterior sternal seventh and tenth ribs.
我归类为防御性损伤
I catalogued those as defensive wounds.
可以理解
That is understandable.
情况同样也符合
The pattern is also consistent with a cage
一个笼子压在躯体胸骨部
being pressed up against that section of the torso.
这起源于中世纪
It originated in the Middle Ages.
笼子里全是老鼠
The cage would be filled with rats
一端被加热
One end of it is heated,
所以动物被迫去挖掘另一端活人的躯体
so the animals are forced to burrow into the body of the still-living victim.
肯定有上百次啃噬
There must be hundreds of bites.
也说明Aldo Clemens被折磨过一段时间
Which indicates that Aldo Clemens was tortured for an extended period of time.
McKinney说Aldo去贝尔维尤买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
McKinney said that Aldo went to buy heroin in Bellevue.
如果他说的是真的
And if he's telling the truth...
他说的是真的
He's telling the truth.
那么他可以没有任何困难找到海♥洛♥因♥
...then he wouldn't have any trouble finding product.
那些是低档的 那儿有很多而且毒贩子也不挑剔
It's low quality, but there's plenty of it and the dealers aren't too picky.
没人看了报告么
Has no one here read the report?
我们都看了
Yeah, we read it.
你的亲密好友被老鼠折磨死
Your close friend was tortured with rats.
这才是我们该讨论的
That is something we need to discuss.
你想说什么
Look, what do you say?
我以为你想说点什么
I was hoping you would have the words.
像这种事 真没别的好说的
For something like this, there's not much you really can say.
我们只能向前看
We just... we move on.
我们不找到这家伙 绝不能停下
And we keep looking till we find this guy, and we don't stop.
太对了 Seeley 我就知道你能想明白
That was just right, Seeley,I knew you would have it.
我查过这些折磨人的东西
I've been reading about this kind of torture.
他们说巴尔干半岛和中东某些地区还有
They say it still exists in the Balkans and parts of the Middle East.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard of it.
你的部队都去过那些地方 McKinney也在那儿
Your unit served in both.McKinney was there.
不可能是McKinney
No chance McKinney did it.
他没有不在场证明
Look, the guy doesn't have a alibi.
他冲动又愤怒
He's impulsive and he's angry.
他太愤怒反而不太可能做这些
He's too angry to have done it.
我同意Booth
I agree with Booth.
这些都是计划好了的
This was controlled.It took planning.
McKinney没这本事
McKinney's not capable of that.
看看这儿
Take a look at this, huh?
看看这些轮胎痕迹
Look at those tire marks.
- 还是新的 - 对
- They're fresh. - Yeah.
McKinney曾停在那儿 离那儿半个街区
McKinney was parked there,a half block away.
说明这些轮胎痕迹是带走Aldo那辆车留下的
Then it makes sense that these tire marks are from the car that took Aldo.
痕迹向北
The tracks run north.
三个街区的距离就有个上高速的匝口
There's a highway on-ramp three blocks away.
司机不会选那儿
No way he took it.
- 你怎么知道 - 因为他是有计划的
- How do you know that? - Because he's planned.
考虑到一起 经过计算 好么
He thinks of everything. He's calculated, okay?
他不可能选择上高速
There's no way he's gonna take the highway.
那片都有监控
I mean, there's surveillance cameras all over the place.
这说明了为什么我们几乎没掌握到有用资料
That explains why we have next to nothing to work with.
并不 我们知道他怎么想的
Ah, not true, we know how he thinks.
我们能做什么
What does that get us?
我们知道他挑了人迹罕至的路线 Aubrey
We know that he takes the road less travelled, Aubrey.
我们找到那条路 就能找到他
We find that road, we find him.
我们不能停下 明白么
And we don't stop, got it?
接着找吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表