Okay, we'll have to keep our voices down.
Jacob在准备SAT考试
Jacob's practicing for the SAT.
他的批判性阅读的分数就卡在700露头了
His critical reading score is stuck in the low 700s.
呃 那他已经很轻松地超过平均水平了
Well, that puts him well above average.
你去这样告诉哈佛大学的招生委员会吧
Tell that to the harvard admissions committee.
Mrs. Casey你能解释一下
Mrs. Casey, do you want to explain to us
为什么上周你要掌掴Austin Wilson呢
Why you slapped Austin Wilson last week?
当然
Sure.
Austin让Jacob早些申请弗吉尼亚大学
Austin talked Jacob intoapplying early to UVA.
这个家族的最后第八代必须要进哈佛大学
The last eight generations of this family have gone to harvard.
所以 你就因为他Austin告诉你儿子
So, you slapped Austin because he
去申请一个不是哈佛但也很不错的大学
talked your son into applying to a different
而打他脸吗
well-regarded university?
我为Jacob一小时花三百美元
I wasn't paying $300 an hour for Jacob
不是让他的心思花费在某社区大学
to get his heart set on some community college.
妈 你太神经质了
Mom. You're being a psycho.
我们的通话记录显示
Our phone records indicate
他被害那天和这个家的电♥话♥有五次通话记录
that there were five calls made from this house to his cell phone the day he died.
- 嗯 那是我 - 那是你吗
- Uh, that was me. - That was you?
是 我第二天有个很重要的物理考试
Yeah, I had a huge physics test the next day
我想让他帮我解答问题
and I wanted him to answer a question.
Jacob 集中注意力
Jacob, focus.
- Booth - 怎么了
- Booth? - Yup?
看
Look.
12口径的枪
12-gauge.
你们这么热衷打猎吗
Wow. Are you guys big hunters?
好吧 我知道你的意思了
Okay. I see where this is going.
听着 Austin和我是有分歧
Look, Austin and I had our differences.
但他是个不错的老师
But he was a decent tutor
Jacob很喜欢他
and Jacob liked him.
呃 那听起来是挺好
Uh, that's sweet and all,
但我们还是要测试你的猎枪
but we're still gonna have to test your guns.
好的
Fine.
无论如何也图个心安 这样Jacob也能集中精力学习了
Whatever it takes to get some peace,So Jacob can focus.
Cam 我在想如果
Cam, I was wondering if...
哇哦
Whoa, there.
猎鸭季节还是猎兔季节
Duck season or wabbit season?
我只是想确定
Hey. I'm just trying to determine
Sue Casey的猎枪是不是杀害被害人的武器
whether Sue Casey's shotguns are a match for our murder weapon.
Dr. Saroyan
Dr. Saroyan?
哇 这枪
Whoa, there.
要非常 非常安静
Be vewy, vewy quiet.
她在打兔子呢("猎兔季节"动画片里的常用语)
She's hunting wabbits.
你再说一遍
Come again?
华纳巨星总动员
Looney tunes.
哦 得了吧 伙计
Oh, come on, man.
卡♥通♥片和小孩子一样让我烦
Oh, cartoons upset me as a child.
比《亚当斯家庭孩子》还烦吗
More of an Addams family kid?
实际上 还是《阴阳魔界》的再度上映更烦
Twilight zone reruns, actually.
现在所有关于你的一切都更清晰了
Everything about you makes more sense now.
你需要什么吗
Did you need something?
呃 是的 我发现他到处都有钝力伤
Uh, yes. I found blunt force trauma everywhere.
腿骨 肋骨还有头骨
The legs, the ribs, the skull.
所有 我们的被害人可能在被带去
So, maybe our victim was beaten
枪杀地点之前被人打过
before he was taken to the location where he was shot.
我不认为他是被这些枪杀的
I don't think that he was shot with these guns.
你这么快已经检测过了吗
You've determined that already?
要多谢这些温室希蛛了
Thanks to parasteatoda tepidariorum.
那是啥
What is that?
他们是蜘蛛 Cam
They're spiders, Cam.
我的天呐
Oh, god!
你下次能不能给我们非拉丁语使用者来个高能预警啊
How about a warning for us non-latin speakers next time?
你小心处理啊 这是在我办公室里
careful with that in my office.
哦 天呐 那些是虫卵吗
Oh, god, are those eggs? Geez.
放松 Cam 他们不会孵化出来的
Relax, Cam.They're not gonna hatch.
哦 太好了
Oh, nice.
这个里面也有它们的存在
They're in this one, too.
好 我不痴迷于虫子
Okay, not a fan.
好吧 这些应该一直在Sue Casey的地下室里
Okay, these must have been in Sue Casey's basement,
因为这些网至少需要一个星期才能…
because these webs take at least a week to...
编织
Weave!
咋了 出了什么情况
What? Is something wrong?
唔 嗯
Mm-mm.
没什么
Nope.
我只是 你知道
I was just, you know,
我只是在想 那个 认为 那个
I was-I was thinking that-that suggests that-that
这里这些枪上次被使用得是他被害很久之前了
these guns over here were last fired long before he was killed.
好的 嘿 我有个想法
Okay, hey, I've got an idea.
为什么你俩不带上这些枪
Why don't you two take these guns
和其中的居民们 走远 再远点
and their inhabitants,and, uh, go far,Far away?
好主意 没问题
Good idea. No problem.
你确定没什么不对的吗
Are you sure nothing's wrong?
没
Hmm? Mm-mm.
没 一切事情都挺好的
Nope. everything is...really good.
我 要走了
I'm... gonna go.
嘿
Hey.
- 你 需要帮忙吗 - 嗯 好
- You, uh, you need any help? - Uh, sure.
我刚开始着手查从家教公♥司♥拿来的Austin客户的文件
I'm just starting in on Austin's client files from the tutoring company.
拿到一些
grab a few.
全部吗
Totes.
那是"全部的"的简称
That's short for "Totally."
- 我知道 - 好的
- I know. - Okay.
所以 看起来Austin还是挺受欢迎的
So, it looks like Austin was pretty popular.
他几乎每周都有新客户
He was gaining new clients almost every week.
唔 可能其他一些的家教会有些小嫉妒呢
Hmm, maybe some of the other tutors got a little jealous.
是哈 那正是我在想的
Yup, that's what I'm thinking.
所以 昨天跟你♥爸♥爸的会面怎么样
So, how was it seeing your dad yesterday?
算了吧 你觉得我会意识不到那是谁吗
Come on. You didn't think I'd notice who that was?
听着 我不会告诉任何人
Listen, I'm not gonna tell anyone.
只是想过来看看你怎么样了
I just wanted to come in and see how you're doing.
好吧 听着 我很感激这个想法
Well, look, I appreciate the thought.
但这不是治疗
But this is not therapy.
噢 我知道 只是你一直说
Oh, I'm aware, it's just that you always said that
如果你再见到他 他会立刻被逮捕
If you ever saw him again, he would be arrested immediately.
- 所以 - 有一个孩子
- So... - There's a kid.
一个孩子
A kid?
政♥府♥正在追踪他并且在关闭他的海外账户
The government's been tracking and shutting down his offshore accounts.
但他有了一个新妻子和儿子
But he's got a new wife and a son.
他来向我借些钱来接济
He came to me asking for money to support them.
我不在意我爸发生了什么 但是
Now, I don't care what happens to my dad, but...
这是你同父异母的弟弟啊
This is your half brother.
所以如果你逮捕了他
So if you make that arrest,
那你弟弟的成长就会没有父亲的陪伴了 就像你小时候一样
Then he grows up without a father, just like you did.
听着 你不了解我父亲Philip Aubrey
Now, look, you don't know Philip Aubrey.
我是说 所有从他嘴里说出来的话
I mean, everything that comes out of his mouth
都是想要操纵你的谎言
is a lie meant to manipulate.
我甚至不知道照片里的孩子是不是真是他的
I don't even know if the kid in this photo is really his.
但如果你认为他说的不是真的
But if you don't think he's telling the truth,
为什么你还不告诉FBI你看到过他了呢
then why haven't you told the FBI that you saw him?
你刚刚被我剖析了
You just got shrinked.
你真是怪啊
You're so weird.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么
So,
我觉得我开始发现Austin新收学生的模式
I think I'm starting to see a pattern here with Austin's newer students.
他们大部分都跟过这个叫Matt Bogan的家教
A lot of them used to work with this tutor named Matt Bogdan.
客户流失等同于金钱流失
Losing clients means losing money.
或许我们要跟这个名叫Matt Bogdan的家伙聊聊了
Maybe we should talk to this Matt Bogdan guy.
是的
Totes.
Aubrey让我查一下Austin
So Aubrey asked me to look into communications
和他同事Matt之间的对话
between Austin and his colleague, Matt.
然后我找到这个门户网站
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表