Aubrey's digging for witnesses, parking tickets...
你觉得能找到什么有用的么
You think anything's gonna come of it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我听说Aldo情况不太好
I hear Aldo was in rough shape.
他怎么了
What was going on with him?
我不知道 Caroline
I don't know, Caroline.
我已经超过一年没和他说过话了
I-I hadn't spoken to him for over a year.
我知道你 你尽力了
If I know you, you tried.
你知道么 这次
You know what? I'm not gonna let myself off the hook
我可不打算放弃
on this one, all right?
任何时间 我需要任何东西
Anytime I needed anything,
任何东西 Aldo一直帮我
anything, Aldo was always there for me.
我确定他也帮了你军队里的其他人
I'm sure that goes for the other men in your unit, too.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他接手了所有人的麻烦
He took on all their troubles.
他可能不希望你被搅进去
It could be he didn't want you getting pulled in, too.
好吧 现在晚了
Yeah, well, it's too late,
因为我要把凶手找出来
'cause I'm gonna find out who did this to him.
你当然要
Of course you are.
这是一条小膜鳞片海带 通俗点说 银鱼
This is a little Lepisma saccharina, aka silverfish.
它们吃纤维素和多糖
So their diet consists of cellulose and polysaccharides,
基本上就是房♥子里能找到的任何东西
basically anything you find in a house, so,
晚饭吃地毯 甜点吃窗帘
dinner is carpet, and dessert is curtains.
所以 它不是来自公园的么
So, our guy's not from the park?
不是 我猜它从被害人被杀的地方
No. My guess is that he hitched a ride
搭了个便车过来
from wherever the victim was killed.
现在我要跟它来个小对话
You know, I'm gonna go have a little chat with him,
看看它能不能帮我们找回去
see if he can't help us find our way back there.
左右手掌骨都有死前挫伤
There are antemortem contusions on the right and left metacarpals.
说明Aldo Clemens打过不少架
Suggesting Aldo Clemens was getting into a lot of fights.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他是个牧师
He was a priest.
他从回来之后就不是牧师了
Well, he left the priesthood after he came back.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
Booth告诉过我
Booth once told me that, um,
Aldo从未停止过信仰上帝
Aldo never stopped believing in God,
只是他的信仰不再能安慰他了
but that his belief no longer comforted him,
至少在他见过那些之后 所以
not after what he'd seen, so...
他是怎么让他的生活进行下去的
how could he make it his life's work?
呃 Aubrey有点担心这件事对Booth的影响
Ugh. Aubrey is worried about what this will do to Booth.
没错儿 过去就像个兔子洞
Yeah, the past is a rabbit hole.
我也很担心他
I'm worried about him, too.
Aldo很不幸一直没从生活的漩涡里面走出来
Aldo's spiral is, unfortunately,not an aberration.
研究表明 不稳定的自我毁灭性行为
Studies show that erratic,self-destructive behavior
是脑震荡后的一种常见的综合症
is a common post-concussive syndrome
症状可能在最初受伤的多年后才会显示出来
that can manifest years after the initial trauma.
我也有脑震荡 好么 Bones
I got concussed too, Bones, all right?
我和Aldo经历过同样的爆♥炸♥
I was in the same explosion as Aldo.
我明白
I am aware of that.
因为你的脑肿瘤
Because of your brain tumor,
我对你小脑的核磁共振成像也很熟悉
I am also quite familiar with MRI's of your cerebellum.
我不担心你的心理健康问题
I'm not concerned for your mental health.
我本可以帮帮他的
I could've gotten him help.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但是那是过去的事了
But that's in the past.
人要向前看 现在你能为他做的只有一件事
Moving forward, there is only one thing you can do for Aldo.
如果你要跟我说原谅我自己 还是别说了
Look, if you're gonna tell me to forgive myself, please don't.
原谅并不起作用
Forgiveness would be ineffective.
好吧 那什么起作用
Okay then, what? I mean, what works?
- 复仇 - 那不是我 现在是有规矩的
- Revenge. - That's not me. I mean, there are rules.
你会遵守规矩的
You will follow those rules.
抓到凶手 伸张正义
The act of bringing a murderer to justice is,
就是人类学上所说的一种复仇
anthropologically speaking,a form of revenge.
你已经经受太多了
You have suffered a loss.
让凶手吃点苦头会有所帮助的
Making the killer suffer for that loss will help.
好吧 我也希望这样 Bones
Yeah, well, I hope so, Bones.
因为现在我感觉已经不能更糟了
Because right now I couldn't feel much worse.
嘿
Hey.
有什么消息能有助于案子的调查吗
You, uh, got something that could help with the case?
因为我们会用到它的
Because we could use it.
与案子无关
This is not about the case.
这从哪儿来的
Where's this from?
迈阿密国际机场
Miami International Airport.
他用了个早就死去的荷兰国人的名字
He used the name of a Dutch national who's long since dead
所以花了两周时间
so it took two weeks to work its way through
才被逃犯面部识别系统认出
our fugitive facial recognition system.
他在脸上动了刀子
He's made some changes to his face,
但如果你需要确认身份的话 那就是他
but if you're asking for an I.D., that's him.
我父亲
That's my dad.
财政部追踪并关闭了他的账户
Treasury's been tracking and closing his accounts.
他们把他逼进绝路
They've squeezed him to the point where he may be
搞不好他会回去把剩下的财产全挖出来
back to dig up whatever remaining assets he has left.
他冒着极大的风险
He's running a hell of a risk.
如果是为了钱 他愿意冒险
Well, if it's about money,he'll risk it.
他可能会向你寻求帮助
He may reach out to you for help.
那是个错误
That would be a mistake.
他听起来挺自信
You sound pretty confident about that.
那个男人是你父亲
The man's your father.
我已经把他抓进去一次
And I already turned him in once,
所以第二次会更容易点
so it'll be even easier the second time.
你知道Dr. B说过骨头不仅揭示了受害人的死因
You know how Dr. B says that the bones don't just reveal the victim's death,
还展现了受害人的一生
they also reveal the victim's life?
不幸的是 这具尸体唯一展现的是悲伤 痛苦和衰退
Unfortunately,the only thing this body's revealing is sadness, pain, and decline.
哦 打架造成的骨折
Oh, fractures from fights,
营养缺乏造成的骨质流失 醉后跌伤
density loss from poor nutrition, drunken falls.
这个肝脏也讲述了它自己的故事
And this liver tells a story on its own.
水样变性提示他曾是深度瘾君子
Vesicular degeneration makes it pretty clear he became a heavy drug user.
他牙齿齐全说明不是服用甲安菲他明
Well, he had all his teeth, so it wasn't meth.
更可能是海♥洛♥因♥
Well, heroin's the most likely candidate.
海♥洛♥因♥半衰期太短难以在毒理测试里显示
It has too short a half-life to show up on a tox screen.
但如果我们能找到卖♥♥给他毒品的人 可能会有所帮助
But if we could find his dealer, that might be helpful.
等等 我有个主意
Hold it, I've got an idea.
我原以为趾骨上的抓伤
I thought these scratches on the proximal phalanges
是由老鼠啃食造成的
were caused by rat predation.
我一直没问 身上有那么多好东西可以啃
I never asked,why eat the toes
为什么非要啃脚趾头呢
when there's so much good stuff left on the body?
我可能也不会问这个问题
I might not have asked that one either.
等等 这些啃食伤是针眼吗
Wait, are these scratches needle marks?
它们深度和长度都刚好
They're the right depth and appropriate length.
我希望可以从骨头上找到海♥洛♥因♥痕迹
I'm hoping there's trace amounts of heroin on the bones.
如果可以的话 它就不会像在血液中那样新陈代谢
Well, if so,it wouldn't metabolize the way it does in the bloodstream.
让Hodgins擦拭微粒取样吧
Ask Hodgins to swab for particulates.
你是Tom Ellis吗
Tom Ellis?
你是警♥察♥吗
Police?
不 是FBI的特别探员Seeley Booth
No, FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth.
- 这位 - 我是他搭档Dr. Temperance Brennan
- This... - And I'm his partner,Dr. Temperance Brennan.
我们来这儿问你点关于Aldo Clemens的问题
We're here to ask you questions about Aldo Clemens.
Aldo怎么了
What'd Aldo do?
他昨晚死了
He died last night.
好吧 如果你们来了这儿 我估计是谋杀了
Well, if you guys are here,I assume it was murder.
你看起来并不为他难过
You don't seem too upset about it.
我挺喜欢他的
I liked Aldo.
也不想炒了他 但那没有办法
Hated having to fire him,but that's the way it goes, right?
你为什么炒了他
Why'd you fire him?
他从小费罐子里偷钱
He was stealing from the tip jar.
你和他打了一架 他的颅骨面部有损伤
You fought with him.His facial bones were broken.
肋骨上也有更大面♥积♥的骨折
There's extensive fracturing to the ribs.
你打他下手很重啊 你手都受伤了
You hit him so hard your hand was broken.
谁告诉你的
Who told you about that?
太惨了 我可以看出来
It's poorly set,which I can see.
我也看了你的医疗记录 因为我做了全面的调查
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表