如果有任何事我能帮忙的话
Well, if there's anything I can do.
当然 我们还没找到凶手和他的共犯
There is. We've still got a killer and his bomb-happy accomplice to find.
Kovac还有共犯?
Kovac had an accomplice?
但是 他两天前在监狱里 对吧
Well, look, he was in prison two nights ago, right?
所以不是他引燃炸♥弹♥的
So he didn't set off those bombs.
那Jeffersonian的内部安保人员呢
What about security inside the Jeffersonian?
没有 凌晨两点到三点之间的所有视频都被删除了
No. Everything between 2:00 and 3:00 a.m. has been deleted.
这人做事很有条理
This guy is methodical.
也就是说是时候考虑和Aubrey一起去洛杉矶了
Which means it's high time we all consider joining Aubrey in Los Angeles.
也许Judy法官需要一个检察官
Maybe Judge Judy needs a prosecutor.
Judge Judy是CBS台播出二十余载收视长虹的一栏法制节目
我不可能逃走 不如这样
There's no way I'm running. Tell you what.
把Kovac的前妻带来
Go get Kovac's ex-wife.
不 你认为她也参与到这个事情里面了吗
No. You think she's involved with this?
我看了她的审讯录像带
I-I saw her interview tape.
看起来她很害怕他
She looked terrified of him.
但是 她依然是我们找到他的最佳线索
Well, she's still our best link to finding him.
哦 天啊 这简直
Oh, wow. Oh, this is...
这简直不像样
This is definitely not good.
对 我的计算机服务器全毁了
Yeah. My servers are completely destroyed.
但是你还有备份 是吧
But you have backups, right?
我是说 你把所有的东西都上传到云端了
I mean, you uploaded everything into the cloud?
你对我说了这么多年
You've been lecturing me endlessly for years
云端有多不安全
about how the cloud isn't secure.
等等 你听我的了
Wait a minute. You listened to me?
Angela 众所周知我是个偏执的阴谋论者
Angela, I'm a known paranoid conspiracy theorist.
我听了
I did.
这就是为什么我带了这个
That's why I brought... this.
钥匙上有什么
What's...? What's with the key?
那个是什么 Angie
What is that, Angie?
你知道飞机上的黑盒子吧
You know those black box recorders on airplanes?
这是我的黑盒子的版本
This is my version.
这是个钢铁的框架
It's a steel frame box with layers
用石蜡覆盖好 在里面完全被绝缘
of paraffin and insulation inside.
这里面有实验室里的每一份材料的备份
And it contains a full backup copy of every file in this lab.
你真的听我的话了
You did listen to me.
别让这个影响到你
Don't let it go to your head.
我们该去工作了
We should get to work.
Dr. Brennan 来看一下这个胸前肋骨的末端
Dr. Brennan, look at this sternal rib end.
骨头很平滑 但是轮廓是锯齿状的 也就是说
The bone is smooth, but the contour is indented
也就是说 这个人的年龄应该在20到29岁之间
which means the age is between 20 and 29
和我们的受害者一样
same as our victim.
对 干的漂亮 Ms. Warren
Yes. Good work, Ms. Warren.
我同意
I concur.
但是 看 在这还有一个锋利而不规则的突出
Except, look. It's also sharp with irregular projections.
我 不记得这说明了什么
I... don't remember what that means.
没关系 这 这只是说明这块肋骨不是我们受害者的
It's okay. It-it just means that this rib doesn't belong to our victim.
这简直不可思议
This is impossible.
这地上至少有200具尸骨
There must be at least 200 different sets of remains on the floor.
这就好比在挖掘一个集体坟墓
It's like excavating a mass grave.
不 Mr.Bray 我向你保证
No, Mr. Bray. I can assure you,
这和集体墓地根本没有可比性
this is nothing compared to a mass burial site.
在危地马拉 科班
In Guatemala, in Coban,
我帮他们挖掘出500多具尸骨
I helped exhume over 500 sets of remains,
内战中的所有无辜的受害者们
all innocent victims of their civil war,
他们的手被绑起来 被布蒙上眼睛
their wrists still tied, blindfolds over their eyes.
对不起 Dr. Brennan 目击那一切太可怕了
I'm sorry, Dr. Brennan. What a horrible thing to witness.
你还记得这么清楚
You remember that so clearly.
是不是也意味着你已经好多了
Does that mean you're doing better?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
我确实能记住一些事情 我是说
I do remember things. I mean...
我 我记得看到Cam向你求婚的时候
I-I remember watching Cam propose to you,
你有多高兴
how happy you looked.
我记得你以前习惯在你耳后夹一根烟
I remember that you used to carry a cigarette behind your ear
这样能让你想起你的父亲
to remind you of your father.
我记得
I remember... how
你写的书发表的时候你有多骄傲
proud you were when your book was published,
哪怕我觉得那本书让人厌恶
even though I found it to be rather mawkish.
我还记得你教我怎么发推塔
And I remember you teaching me how to chirp.
- 推特 - 推特
- Tweet. - Tweet.
我还记得
And I remember....
你和我一起与袭击我们的人打架
fighting off attackers with you by my side.
在马鲁古群岛
In the Maluku Islands.
我是说那个机车酒吧 但是你说得对
I meant the motorcycle bar, but yes.
在马鲁古群岛那次也是
The Maluku Islands, as well.
我还记得
I remember
你们每个人被聘请的那天
the day each of you was hired
我记得每一名被我确认身份的
I remember the name of every victim
受害者的名字
I've ever identified.
我记得 这个工作有多有意义
I remember... just how meaningful this work can be,
但是我 我不记得怎么 去做这个工作
but I... I don't remember how...to do it.
我是说
I mean...
我搞不清楚这些证据
I can't make sense of the evidence.
我甚至
I don't even...
不知道我都该对这些东西做些什么
know what I'm supposed to do with this.
Cam 太棒了 看这个
Cam. Good. Look at this.
这是从Booth拆下的雷♥管♥上找到的爆♥炸♥物吗
Is that an explosive from the bomb Booth defused?
对 并且不管是谁设计了这个
It is, and whoever devised it
都在捆绑物上掺上了一点奥克托金炸♥药♥
mixed some kind of HMX explosive with a binder material,
更像某种
most likely some kind of, like,
硅酸乙酯树脂
ethyl silicate resin.
这样的话 这种材料本身就可以被塑造成
That way, the material itself could be molded
需要的任何形状
into whatever shape was needed.
对 我看到指纹了
Yeah, well, I'm seeing fingerprints.
但是 坏消息就是 指纹只是一部分的
Unfortunately, the bad news is, they're all partials.
我们根本不能用这个来确定嫌疑人
Nothing we can use to ID.
但是这也说明
However, it also indicates that the person
做这个炸♥药♥的人
who was actually molding this explosive
是徒手做的
was using their bare hands.
所以这上面可能会有表皮组织
So there might be epithelials.
做炸♥弹♥的人的DNA
Our bomber's DNA.
对
Yeah.
听我说 Mrs. Kovac
Listen to me, Mrs. Kovac,
我最后问你一次 他在哪
I'm only gonna ask you one last time. Where is he?
- 我告诉你了 我不知道他在哪 - 不 不
- I told you. I don't know where he is. - No, no, no. No.
不 你丈夫给你打电♥话♥
No, no. Your husband calling your phone--
好 那是个陷阱
okay, that was a setup.
听着 我知道你都经历了什么
Look, I know what you've been through.
我在新闻上看到爆♥炸♥的报道了
I saw the explosion on the news.
你知道的比你告诉我们的要多
You know more than what you're telling us,
- 你在藏着什么人 - 什么
- and you're hiding someone. - What?
- 你藏着某个人 - 没有
- You're hiding someone. - No!
我没有 我向你发誓
I am not! I swear to you.
Booth探员
Agent Booth,
两个月之前
two months ago,
我发现我丈夫的真实身份
I found out my husband's real identity.
听我说 Jeannine
Listen to me, Jeannine.
这是我最后一次和你讨价还价
This is my last offer to make a deal.
我离开这个房♥间 交易就结束
I leave this room, and it's over.
我向你保证 我根本不知道
I swear to you, I don't know anything
Mark做了什么
about what Mark has done,
或者他接下来准备要做什么
or what he's planning to do next.
你愿意证明一下吗
You willing to prove that?
嘿 你那进展的怎么样了
Hey! How's it going in there?
很慢
Slowly.
你能多找出来点照片吗
Were you able to find any more medio-cam images?
呃 我把我能找到的都给你了
Um.... no more than I already gave you.
照片没帮你想到什么吗
They haven't helped trigger anything?
没有
No.
这些是Cam婚礼时的照片吗
Are those photos from Cam's wedding?
它们是婚宴时拍的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表