- Right, but we would've got... ...- if you were driving, Aubrey.
- 我们可能就到了 - 这就是我的意思
-We would've got there. -That's my point.
你得让我按我的步调来
You know, you got to let me work at my own pace, here.
好吧 这是你的案子 去吧
Fine. That's your case. Go ahead.
- 谢谢 - 去吧 散散步
-Thank you. -Go ahead. Walk it out.
- 我会的 - 慢慢的
- I will. - Slow.
你还是不能开车啊
You're still not driving.
你脸上那个疤十分粗糙啊
That is a pretty gnarly scar you got there.
在一个汽车商业活动上秃鹰想把我眼珠子挖出来
Bald eagle tried to rip my eyes out during a car commercial.
因为它们不想戴大礼帽
Turns out they don't like wearing top hats.
看起来你和那些动物
Doesn't look like you got the, uh, best record
相处并不是很好 Dwayne
with these animals, Dwayne.
你是说 Chauncey的那个事故
You're talking about the incident with Chauncey?
Chauncey 对 一头食人的灰熊
Chauncey, yeah. The, uh, man-eating bear
差点杀了一个演员
that nearly killed an actor
就在你上个电影片场里
on the set of your last movie.
队长游乐场里发生的事故我负全责
I take full responsibility for what happened on Captain Carnie.
- 我服从判决 - 可能这次
-But I served my sentence. -Yeah, well maybe this time,
你不想坐牢了
you didn't want to serve your sentence. See, we know
我们都知道你的黑豹袭击了Ron
that your panther attacked Ron.
就是有点小抓伤
It was a little scratch.
我不认为那可以算袭击
I don't think that counts as an attack.
那个小抓伤足够
And that scratch that had enough juice
把你丢进监狱
to put you back in jail.
Ron被抓伤因为他太不小心了
Ron got scratched because he was careless.
那是真的 他雇的你
That's certainly true. He hired you.
起先 那家伙告诉我他想要只猫
Look. First, the guy tells me he wants a cat,
我给他一只三色♥猫♥
so I get him a calico.
然后他又想用一只黑豹
Then he decides it's got to be a panther.
所有的黑豹都已经被借用了
Well, all the panthers I know are working.
我凑了凑 给他弄了一只
I scramble, but I find him one.
就把一些没怎么受训的黑豹带街上来了
Just some random panther, off the street?
- 差不多是这样 - 好吧
- Pretty much. -Okay.
本来也没事的
Which would've been fine,
如果我有机会训练的话
if I had a chance to work with it.
Ron被抓伤因为他没给你足够时间
Ah. So Ron got scratched because he didn't give you enough time
来训练这些黑豹
to properly train the animal.
那家伙根本不知道自己在做什么
The guy didn't know what he was doing.
当你掌管一个有武器 特技替身 野兽的片场时
When you're in charge of a set with weapons,
你根本不知道自己在做什么
and stunts, and animals, and you don't know what you're doing,
人们会受伤
people get hurt.
如果任何人知道的话
And if anyone knows that,
就是你
it's you.
Angie 往边上一点 我要占用Angelatron系统
Angie, step aside. I am commandeering the Angelatron.
我现在真的有点忙
Uh, I'm actually kind of busy right now.
相信我 这个重要一万倍
Trust me. This is much, much more important.
最好是
Well, it better be.
我还有一堆需要分♥析♥的烤糊了的肉
I still have a pile of cooked flesh I need to analyze.
我在看拍摄的样片
Okay. So I was looking through the dailies,
看我发现了什么
and look what I found.
为什么那个家伙看起来很熟悉
Why does that guy look familiar?
因为那是David Faustino
Because that is David Faustino.
他在带孩结婚里扮演Bud Bundy
He played Bud Bundy on Married with Children
已经10年了 我喜欢那个节目
for like ten years. I love that show.
黑豹剧组请来个不错的家伙
That's a good get for Party Panthers.
他是在屋顶上吗
I'm sorry. Is he on a roof?
不会太长
Well, not for long.
开始
And action!
尝尝我的厉害
Suck my waves,
黑豹们
Party Panthers!
- 你还好吗 - 听起来很疼
- Guys, you all right? - Oh, ow. That sounds like it hurt.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ Ron
You son of a bitch, Ron!
你差点害死我
You could've gotten me killed!
我应该拧断你的小畸脖
I should break your stupid little freaking neck!
卡
Cut!
听起来好像Bud Bundy威胁了我们的受害者
It sounds like Bud Bundy just threatened our victim.
女士们
Ladies.
Mr. Faustino
So, Mr. Faustino.
我是你爷吗
Uh, what am I, your grandpa?
- 叫我Tino - 好的
- Call me Tino. - Okay.
网上说 你被踢出上部电影
According to the Internet, you got kicked off your last movie
因为和导演打架
for fighting with the director.
好啦 老兄
Okay, dude,
我以前试镜演警♥察♥
I've auditioned to play cops before.
好么 我知道套路 直接说什么事吧
Okay? I know the drill. Just get to your point.
你有对导演实行暴♥力♥的黑历史
You got a history of violence towards directors,
你威胁要杀了你现在的导演
you threatened to kill your current director,
现在他死了 怎么说
and now he's dead. How's that?
我的确和上个导演打了一架
Okay, well. I fought with my last director
因为我想演动作片 但那个混球
because I wanted to do action, and that slapdick
就把我当成喜剧演员
only saw me as a comedy guy. I mean, come on.
但黑豹剧组不一样
Okay? But Party Panthers is different.
Ron让我秀肌肉
Ron let me showcase my muscles.
让我成为动作明星
Let me be an action star.
这就是为什么我喜欢和他一起工作
And that's why I loved working with him.
我看了拍摄录像
Okay. 'Cause I saw the footage.
看起来不像你喜欢和他一起工作
Didn't really look like you loved working with him.
那个特技是个灾难
Yeah. Well, that, uh... that stunt mishap
让我像个小阿飞
made me look like a punk.
简直侮辱我人格 当我觉得被侮辱了
Okay? I was embarrassed. And when I get embarrassed,
我会很愤怒
I get pissed.
真的很愤怒
Yeah. Really pissed.
怒血喷张
Like vein-popping pissed.
我能说什么 我就是个易怒的汉子
What can I say? I'm a passionate man.
但最终 我意识到那个特技是我的错
But ultimately, I realized the stunt was my fault.
是我的主意 我非要让Ron做那个
Okay? It was my idea. I was the one pushing it on Ron.
我特兴奋 我可能没让他
I was so excited about it, I probably didn't give him
有足够时间来准备
enough time to properly plan it out.
赶鸭子上架
Right. Hurry up and shoot.
简直就是这电影的主题
That seems to be the theme of this movie.
你听过那句名言吗
Yeah, well. You ever heard the saying,
时间就是金钱
"Time is money?"
毕竟是个小成本电影
Well, this is a low-budget movie.
是的
Yeah.
曾经是一部低成本的电影
Was a low-budget movie.
你们该收工了
You guys are done.
哇哇 老兄 兄弟
Whoa, whoa. Dude, bro.
我们就剩下几个场景就拍完了
We only have a couple scenes left.
你不能让我们停工
You can't just shut us down.
哦 我当然可以
Oh, sure I can. And, uh,
如果我是你 我会延缓
if I were you, I'd hold off on booking
购买♥♥回洛杉矶的机票
my ticket back to L.A. Just yet.
嘿 Angie 我一直在看一些样片
Hey, Angie. So I've been watching more of the dailies.
我不在乎
Uh, I don't care.
你别再来占用我的屏幕
You are not taking over my monitor again.
不 不是的 Faustino
No, no, no. So, Faustino.
他演一个叫Pamanther的角色
He plays this character named "Pamanther."
一半人
Half man,
一半黑豹 为什么呢
half panther. Why?
因为有时候想阻止一只黑豹的唯一办法
Because sometimes the only way to stop a panther
就是成为一只黑豹
is to become a panther.
这太没道理了
That makes no sense.
但依然 很炫酷
And yet, still, it is awesome.
你在做什么
What's going on here?
我在整理受害者手♥机♥上的一些短♥信♥
Uh, I'm sorting through some texts on the victim's phone.
找到什么有用信息吗
Anything good?
这里有一条
Here's one,
来自欢乐谷乐园老板Allen Peppermelt的短♥信♥
from the owner of Funtown Amusement Park.
威胁说要把Ron杀猪似的把他开膛破肚
Allen Peppermelt, threatening to gut Ron like a pig
然后用他的肠子来做牙线
and use his intestines as floss.
欢乐谷吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表