讲真 朋友们 告诉我 出什么岔子了
Seriously, guys, tell me, what has gone wrong here?
全出岔子了
Everything.
- Hodgins - 哦 嘿
- Hodgins. - Oh, hey!
可爱的女士 我能给你调什么酒呢
What can I get you, lovely lady?
你想喝什么
What do you have?
我这有Saroyan司令 Aast马提尼
We've got the Saroyan Sling, the Arast- ini,
还有Pookie Noodlin'
the Pookie Noodlin'
你没有给一杯鸡尾酒
You did not name a drink
命名为Pookie Noodlin'
the Pookie Noodlin'.
好吧 不在菜单上
All right, it's not on the menu,
但是我会给你调一杯特制
but I'll whip you up one special.
嘿 你有看你的手♥机♥吗
Hey, have you checked your phone?
你有从医生那里收到回信吗
Have you heard anything from the doctor?
Angie 我们说好今晚不谈那个
Angie, we said we weren't gonna talk about that tonight.
记得吗
Remember?
对不起 我
Yeah, sorry, I just...
我止不住去想
I can't stop thinking about...
我的错 我的错
My bad. My bad.
没有什么比真的烟可以调出烟熏的味道
Nothing like actual smoke to get that smoky flavor.
还不错
Wow, that's not bad.
Angela 我们需要你 实习生合照
Angela, we need you. Intern photo, stat.
好吧 有任务了
Okay, well, duty calls.
好吧
Okay.
我能来杯酒吗
Can I, uh, get another drink, or,
你知道吗 调两杯吧
you know what, make it two, actually.
- 马上来 - 伙计们
- Wow, coming right up. - Guys.
Dr. Hodgins 吧台布置得不错
Dr. Hodgins, neat setup.
非常有Bunsen Jude的范儿(S06E04儿童科学节目的主持人)
Very Bunsen Jude.
我觉得要来杯Saroyan司令
I think I'll have the Saroyan Sling, please.
马上好
Coming right up.
对于一个在15小时后要给
You know, for someone who's about to defend
最好的朋友的谋杀审讯辩护的人
his best friend in a murder trial in 15 hours,
你很镇定
you are very calm.
拜托 我们有了那些证据
Please, with the evidence that we've got,
案子稳赢
that case is a slam dunk.
Zack 你看起来不错啊 朋友
Zack, looking good, my friend.
我喜欢红领带
I like the power tie.
谢谢 研究表明领带的生殖器形状表达...
Thank you. Studies show a necktie's phallic shape projects...
好了好了 Zack 我懂了
Yeah, okay, Zack, Zack. I- I get it.
Zack 你确定你要给自己辩护吗
Zack, you sure you want to represent yourself?
我是说 我们可以请求诉讼延期
I mean, we can request a continuance.
不用 我已经花了多年学习法庭程序
No, I've had many years to study courtroom procedure.
- 我准备好了 - Zack会没事的
- I am ready. - Zack will be fine.
除此之外 对方律师是
Besides, the opposing lawyer is...
一个凶猛的叫Caroline Julian的人
Is a fierce vision by the name of Caroline Julian?
- 这是你准备说的吗 亲 - 不是
- Is that what you were going to say, cher? - No.
Dr. Hodgins 我刚刚见到你老婆面色不佳
Dr. Hodgins, did I just see your wife looking green
跑去了女卫生间
and running to the ladies' room?
Angela不舒服吗
Is Angela feeling unwell?
我不会怪她
I wouldn't blame her.
那些你调配的鸡尾酒让我
Those drinks you mixed had me thinking about
今早对我的玉米片没啥胃口
giving my corn flakes a second viewing this morning.
我会保证Angela会没事
I'll make sure that Angela's okay.
与此同时 听证会什么时候开始
Meanwhile, what time does this shindig get started?
我准备带我伙计去吃午餐庆祝
I want to take my buddy here to a celebratory lunch.
在找到Gormogon真正学徒的尸体时
Upon recovering the body of Gormogon's original apprentice,
我们在他的衣服上找到了血迹
we found blood on his clothing
和死者相符合
that was an exact match to the victim.
这表明他在死之前
It suggests he committed the murder
就杀了死者
before he himself died.
难道说被告没有 换言之
But didn't the defendant, that is to say,
难道我没有认罪吗
didn't I confess?
这是一个假供
It was a false confession,
一个你可以撤回的认罪
one you have since rescinded.
谢谢你 Dr. Hodgins
Thank you, Dr. Hodgins.
Dr. Hodgins 在你众多经验之中
Dr. Hodgins, in your considerable experience,
是不是很少能够在案子发生将近十年后
isn't it rare to find such unbelievably strong evidence
找到如此令人难以置信的有力证据
nearly a decade after a crime.
是的 很少
It is.
你同事是不是曾经怀疑过
And didn't your colleagues wonder whether
也许是你伪造了如此让人信服的证据
you might have planted this oh-so-convincing evidence?
反对 道听途说
Objection. Hearsay.
没事 我会回答她
No, I'll answer it.
是的 的确有过这样的担心
Yes, there were concerns.
这就是为什么我要制定协议
Which is why I established protocol
确保没人单独检查这个证据
that no one would examine evidence alone.
这就意味着即使和你一样聪明的人
Meaning it was impossible for even someone as brilliant as yourself
也不可能伪造如此有力的证据?
to plant such compelling evidence?
不要回答 没有问题了
Don't answer that. Nothing further.
Caroline在干什么
What's Caroline doing?
我们将进行结案陈述
We will move to closing statements.
Ms. Julian
Ms. Julian,
你可以开始了
you may begin.
谢谢你 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
尽管今天所呈现的证据异常地让人信服
While the evidence presented today is unusually compelling,
我们必须考虑受害者的家属
we must consider the family of the victim.
再次掀开伤疤
To reopen these wounds...
什么
What?
- Zack才是真正的受害者 - 肃静
- No, Zack is the real victim here. - Order.
- Hodgins - 不 等等
- Hodgins, please. - No, hold on a second.
如果我们把这个无辜的人关进监狱
What is the point of the rule of law
法治还有什么意义
if we're gonna lock up an innocent man?
肃静 法警
Order. Would the bailiff please
麻烦你把这个人带离法庭
escort this man from the courtroom?
这到底怎么回事
What the hell was that?
Caroline是故意找茬的
Caroline is deliberately sinking our case!
淡定 Dr. Hodgins
Dr. Hodgins, calm down.
不管你是怎么看待 Ms. Julian 的工作
Whatever you think of Ms. Julian's work,
闹事对于Zack没有任何帮助
making a scene did nothing to help Zack.
该死的
Damn it.
Brennan 你得回去
Brennan, you got to get back in there.
Zack需要关心他的人在场
Someone who cares about Zack needs to be there
在他被判处终身监禁的时候
when his life sentence is upheld.
你好
Hello.
Ringler医生
Dr. Ringler?
哦 嘿 Aubrey
Oh. Hey, Aubrey.
不 我以为你是 没关系了
No, I ju... I thought you... It doesn't matter.
你需要什么
What do you need?
Aubrey
Aubrey!
看到你真高兴
Good to see you.
你今早感觉怎么样
How you feeling this morning?
老实说 跟我们这位死者没啥差别
To be honest, about like our victim.
别怪我 我只是调了酒
Hey, don't blame me, I just mixed the drinks.
是你自己灌了一堆酒下肚
You're the one that downed a dozen of 'em.
好吧 你们发现了什么
All right. What have we got here?
根据他的颅缝 看起来死者是20多岁
Based on cranial sutures, it looks like this guy is in his late 20s.
现在很难确定他的种族
Hard to determine race at this time.
那么衣服呢
What about his clothes?
看起来他的裤子和衣服都是牛仔料
Looks like his pants, shirt are made of denim.
加拿大燕尾服吗
Canadian tuxedo?
棒极了 但不是
Nice, but no.
这种牛仔布的质量很差 缝合也不好
This denim is low quality and the stitching is shoddy.
这看起来更像是囚服
This looks more like a prison uniform.
这附近不远处有座监狱
There's a prison not far from here.
从这边去大概一英里
It's about a mile this way.
看这 头骨上有处创伤
Look here, there's trauma on the skull.
我认为这是枪伤
I think it's a gunshot wound.
这是一个不错的发现
That's a nice find.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这个嘛
Well, uh...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表