is... timeless.
我会告诉你我不能同意更多了吗
I'll tell you, I couldn't agree more, Doc.
不幸的是 你们俩的食物里
Well, unfortunately, both of your meals are...
充满了饱和脂肪
filled with saturated fats,
它可能会引起
which have been linked to...
心脏病 高胆固醇和中风
heart disease, high cholesterol and stroke.
Bones 算了吧 我们正吃饭呢
Bones, come on, we're trying to eat here.
我只是陈述个事实
I'm just stating a fact.
我知道你在陈述事实
I understand that you're stating a fact,
但是我们好久都没有在这和Gordon碰面了
but we haven't seen Gordon Gordon in a while here.
如果他因为心脏病死掉的话我们就再也见不到他了
We may never see him again if he dies of a heart attack.
- 她不是那个意思 - 不 我是
- She doesn't mean that. - Yes, I do.
- 如果你不替我说话的话我会更感激的 - Bones
- I'd appreciate if you didn't speak for me. Booth. - Bones.
一切还顺利吗 Booth探员
Everything all right, Agent Booth?
不怎么样 是Aubrey 发现Dustin去的廉价汽车旅馆
No, it's Aubrey. It turns out those fleabag motels that Dustin visited,
被撞车大赛的参赛选手订满了
they're all booked with demolition derby competitors.
嘿 我真是一点儿也不惊讶
Heh! I'm hardly surprised,
看看他们逃跑途中的驾车风格就知道了
given the way they were driving during the getaway.
- 等等 什么是撞车大赛 - 噢
- Wait, what's a demolition derby? - Oh!
- 噢 - 噢我的天呐
- Oh! - Oh, my dear,
那绝对是美国文化的巅峰啊
it's the absolute pinnacle of American culture.
你开着这些破烂车
You get these old junk-boxes slamming
然后互相摧毁粉碎 燃烧爆♥炸♥
and smashing into each other, bursting into flames,
直到留下最后一辆车
until there's only one vehicle left standing.
看见没 砰
See? Bam!
那完全是野蛮人行径
That is absolutely barbaric.
好吧 别这样 Aubrey说这周末有一个
Okay, come on. Aubrey says there's one this weekend.
你怎么说 医生 你想尾随我去吗
What do you say, you want to tag along with me, Doc?
我给你讲
I tell you what. Hmm?
不如你们去当卧底
Why don't you both go undercover
然后比赛
and compete?
- 这... Bones 你觉得怎么样 - 不
- Yeah, that's a...What do you say, Bones? - No!
不去 太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
特别是你的背还疼着
Especially with your back ailment.
我没事的 我克服得了
I'll be fine. Okay. I'll get over it.
我对这些幼稚的行为不感兴趣
I have no interest in those childish antics.
好吧 那我就自己去了
Fine. I'll just go by myself.
反正我不觉得你会想开那种车的
I didn't think you'd want to drive one of those cars, anyway.
- 为什么 因为我是女人 - 我没这么说
- Why? Because I'm a woman? - I didn't say that.
啧啧啧啧 不
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, no.
经过考虑 我要求你们俩都参赛
On second thought, I order you both to participate.
一方面 如果你在里面的话 能更好地把握
On the one hand, you'll get a better handle on
谁是Dustin的共犯
who Dustin's accomplice was if you're on the inside,
另一方面 我觉得撞车大赛的进攻性
and on the other hand, I think the aggression of the derby
对你也是个治疗 Dr. Brennan
will be rather therapeutic for you, Dr. Brennan.
治愈的 你说呢 Bones
Therapeutic, what do you say, Bones?
我要说Buck和Wanda Moosejaw
I'd say that Buck and Wanda Moosejaw
- 要去做些汽车大采购了 - 棒 耶
- have some car shopping to do. - Boom! Yeah.
Wanda 感觉如何 Wanda
Wanda, Wanda, Wanda, what do you say, Wanda?
准备好踢排气管的屁♥股♥了吗
You ready to kick some tailpipe ass?
Booth 我们不该来的
Booth, this is a mistake.
听着 Bones
Listen, Bones. Yeah.
- 你要跟我一样演得入戏点 好吗 - 好吧
- You got to stay in character with me, all right? - All right.
- Buck 亲爱的 - 嗯哼
- Buck. Honey. - Yeah. Yep.
这就是个错误
This was a mistake.
讲真 你觉得杀手会蠢到
Honestly, you think the killer would be stupid enough
在这里现身吗
to show up here?
拜托 这可是撞车大赛啊
Come on, it's a demolition derby.
- 噢 说得对 - 好吧 听着
- Oh. Fair enough. - All right, look.
就记住Gordon的话就好了
Just remember what Gordon Gordon said.
什么话 这个对我来说很治愈吗
What? That this would be therapeutic for me?
至少我很怀疑这个说法
I find that dubious to say the least.
看看周围的车和车上的名字
Well, take a look around at the cars and the names
会告诉我们很多事的
on the cars-- it will tell us a lot.
那我会睁大眼睛找一辆叫
I'll keep my eye out for a car named
银行劫匪共犯杀人犯的车
Killer Bank Robber Accomplice.
Bones
Bones.
这里 看 看 看那个
Here. Look, look. Look at that.
那 就是那儿 那边那辆车
There, right there. That car there.
- "Filthy Rich"(富得流油) 好吧 那有点过分 - 是啊
- "Filthy Rich." Well, that's a stretch, - Yeah.
但我想象一个银行劫匪
but I imagine a bank robber
有可能给一个车起这么个名字的
could name a car that.
哦 不 看那个车身 对吗
Oh, no. Look at the body, all right?
那是77年的凯迪拉克帝的
That's from a '77 Coupe de Ville
保险杠和车门是来自73年的雪佛兰凯普斯瑞
and the bumper and the-the doors are from a '73 Chevy Caprice.
这两个型号♥都跟共犯的车上的零件组成一致
The two models that the accomplice's car was comprised of.
我想我们应该去找那个司机了
I think we should go find that driver.
请注意
Be advised,
比赛会在五分钟后开始
the race will be starting in five minutes.
现在 要定位那位学徒的尸体
Now, to locate the apprentice's body,
我们要做的第一件事
what we need to do first
就是进入到Gormogon他自己的思想里
is to get inside the mind of Gormogon himself.
你是在吃东西的时候能进入一个食人魔的思想里吗
You're gonna get into the mind of a cannibal while eating?
嗯 人肉吃起来跟鸡肉差不多
Well, human tastes like chicken.
好吧 第一 那就很恶心了
Okay, one, that's disgusting.
第二 如果那恰恰就这么发生了呢
Two, what if that's exactly what happened?
如果他就是吃了自己的学徒怎么办
What if he just ate his apprentice?
不 不 不 我觉得他不会那样做的
No, no, no. I don't think he'd do that.
你看 在Gormogon的眼睛里 学徒让他失望了
You see, in Gormogon's eyes, the apprentice failed him.
他不如我们的Dr. Addy有价值
He's not as worthy as our Dr. Addy.
是啊 而且 我们知道尸体应该在特区的某个地方
Yeah. Plus, we know that the body has to be somewhere
因为Zack说过
in the D.C. area, because Zack said
当Gormogon带走尸体时
when Gormogon left with the body,
他只消失了几个钟头
he was only gone for a few hours.
是的 但是 他会去哪儿呢
Yes, but where would he go?
我 我 我不认为他仅仅
I-I-I don't believe he'd just
把他埋在某个浅坟里
deposit him in some shallow grave.
和共济会的人一样 Gormogon也是一个仪式的奴隶
Like the Masons, Gormogon was a slave to ritual.
呃 嘿
Uh, hey.
抱歉打断你们 但是 Dr. Hodgins
Sorry to interrupt, but Dr. Hodgins,
你有东西要给我看吗
you had something to show me?
正是 Cam 在我最初的检测里
Right, yeah. Cam, so in my initial examination,
我擦拭了被害人的手发现了椰子油
I actually swabbed the victim's hands and found coconut oil,
- 摩洛哥坚果油 蜂蜜和蜂王浆 - 啊
- argan oil, honey and royal jelly. - Ah.
如果你再加入碎杏仁
If you added crushed almonds that
那就会是一道非常美味的摩洛哥菜 叫作阿穆卤
would be a delicious Moroccan dish called amlou.
或者更可能的是 一种高端发油
Or more likely, it's a high-end hair oil,
但是我在被害人自己的头发里并没找到
but I found none of that in the victim's own hair.
说明他在死前把手指插入了
Which would suggest that he put his fingers
另一个人的头发
in another person's hair just prior to death.
好吧 我要告知Booth
Well, I'll let Booth know.
你们进展如何了
How are you guys coming?
顺顺利利
Swimmingly.
是啊 也就是用英国人死要面子式的说法
Yeah. Which is the British stiff upper lip way
在说我们一无所获
of saying we've got absolutely nothing.
- 我和我妹妹能跟你拍个自♥拍♥吗 - 当然
- Can my sister and I get a selfie? - Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
十分感谢
Thank you so much.
你好啊 看看这家伙
Howdy, look at what we got here.
那么 你肯定是Filthy Rich(富得流油)
Well, you must be Filthy Rich.
是 就是我
Yes, I am. Yeah.
多谢关注
Thank you for noticing.
- 我是Buck 这一位 她是Wanda - 你好
-I'm Buck. This here, she's Wanda. - Howdy.
从没见过你们两位啊
Never seen you around here before.
- 这是你们第一次参加比赛吗 - 哦
- Is this your first derby? - Oh.
我们的一个好朋友告诉我们有这个比赛
A good friend of ours told us about this place.
- Dustin Doyle 对 - Dustin
- Dustin Doyle... Yeah. - Dustin?
他曾经卖♥♥给我一些汽车零件
He sold me some parts for my ride.
你刚才闻我的头发吗
Are you sniffing my hair?
我就是在好奇你用什么洗发水
I was just curious what kind of product you use.
不是洗发水
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表