不 他在监狱里的时候没有
No. Not while he's been in prison.
我不想跟他有任何关系
I want nothing to do with him.
可是今天早上
But this morning...
怎么 你看见他啦
What? You saw him?
不 他给我打电♥话♥
No, he called me.
打了两次 看不见来电号♥码
Twice. From a blocked number.
我马上就挂断了
I hung up immediately.
他打的哪个号♥码 家里 公♥司♥ 还是手♥机♥
Okay, and which line did he call? Home, work, cell?
- 我的手♥机♥ - 好的 我要这么做
- My cell. - Okay. What I'm gonna do
我要从实验室调个人到FBI来
is bring someone from our lab over to the FBI.
她要克隆你的电♥话♥
She's gonna make a clone of your phone,
我们就可以监控所有的来电
we're gonna monitor all incoming calls.
是不是意味着我得跟他通话
Does that mean I have to talk to him?
希望不用说太久 可是我保证
Hopefully not for long. But I promise, okay?
我们会保证你的安全
We're gonna keep you safe.
James Aubrey
James Aubrey.
比起我上一次见到你 你看起来老了10岁
You look about ten years older than the last time I saw you.
是吗 也说得通
Well, that makes sense.
感觉像上辈子的事了
Feels like it was a lifetime ago.
我听说了Kovac那一摊子事
I heard about the Kovac mess.
Booth怎么样了
How's Booth holding up?
就跟你想的一样 他把孩子们带到办公室了
Just the way you'd imagine. He's got his kids at the office,
确保他们都很安全
making sure they're safe.
我觉得吃点薯条会让他有事做
I thought some French fries might keep him busy.
Zack的庭审怎样了
How'd Zack's trial go?
也在预期之中 不过我在过程中做了一些斜眼的敌人
As expected, though I made a few squint enemies in the process.
真的吗 你指的什么呢 哦 不好意思
Really, what do you mean? Oh, sorry, one sec.
嘿 Booth 是
Hey, Booth, yeah.
你在五角大楼的人给你消息了吗
You hear from your guy at the Pentagon?
哦 天哪 行了 我马上就回去
Oh, geez. Okay, all right. I'll, uh, I'll be right there.
有事吗 亲
Something wrong, cher?
我得马上回去
I got to get back.
再见
I'll see you.
嘿 Hodgins 听我说 我有些坏消息
Hey, Hodgins. Listen, I got some bad news.
嘿 你来了 你来做什么呀
Hey, you. What are you doing here?
我想我们需要谈谈
I thought maybe we could talk.
哦 当然 呃
Oh, yeah, sure. Uh...
现在倒不是很方便
This isn't really a good time,
但是 嗯 这样
but, um, here, let's...
我们就在这儿谈吧
let's talk in here.
你知道 其实 现在想一下
You know, actually, now that I think about it,
可能这里不是最好的地方
maybe this isn't the best place...
我不能搬到洛杉矶去
I can't move to L.A.
你 你不能吗
You... you can't.
对不起 这么说很突兀 只是我
I'm sorry, that was abrupt. I just...
你要说让人扎心的话?
Needed to rip off the Band-Aid?
你看 只是 我所有的生活全在这里
Look, it's just, my whole life is here,
而且 我还没准备跟你进行到下一步
and, um, I'm not ready to take that next step with you,
这让我认识到
and it made me realize,
我觉得 可能我们应该各退一步
I think, maybe, we should actually take a step back.
等等 退一步 你这么说是什么意思
Wait. A step back? What are you saying?
我是说 我认为我们没有将来
I'm saying... I don't think there's a future for us.
不在洛杉矶 或者
Not in L.A. Or...
不论哪里
anywhere.
那 就这样了
So... that's it.
对不起
Sorry.
是Angela 我得先处理这个
This is Angela. I got to take care of this.
她有Kovac的位置
She's got a location on Kovac.
她知道他在哪儿吗
She knows where he is?
听我说 Jessica
Listen, Jessica,
我真的想好好跟你谈谈 可是Booth
I really want to finish this conversation, but Booth...
哦老天 Aubrey 去吧
Oh, my God, Aubrey, go.
我没事 快去吧
It's fine. Just go.
真的 去吧
Seriously, go.
Avalon 嗨
Avalon, hi.
嗨
Hi!
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
Ange 不好意思我不请自来
Ange, I'm so sorry to crash your party,
可是我们时间不多了
but we don't have a lot of time.
我需要见一下Booth探员
I need to see Agent Booth.
Booth 为什么
Booth? Why?
我得到一个预示
I had a vision.
好吧 嗯 他现在可能很忙
Okay, um, he might be kind of tied up right now.
Ange 我必须见到他
Ange, it's imperative that I see him.
好吧 行
Okay. Okay.
那 我去叫Booth
Well, I'll go get Booth.
好 嘿 Ange
Yeah. Hey, Ange?
保护好自己 好吗
Keep yourself safe, huh?
BGM: Our Style - Animal Island
嘿 抱歉打断你们一下
Hey, sorry to interrupt you guys.
- 怎么了 - Booth Avalon要见你
- What? -Booth, Avalon is here to see you.
Avalon 她在这做什么
Avalon? What is she doing here?
她说跟什么预示有关
She said something about a vision.
我 我不知道
I-I don't know,
可是我从没见过她这么激动过
I've never seen her so worked up, though.
所以我就要错过这整个派对和跳舞
So I'm supposed to miss this whole party and all this dancing
因为她做了个噩梦吗
because she had a bad dream?
我知道你们俩都不相信这些 可是你
I know neither of you believe in this stuff, but you...
- 我不相信 - 你不能否认
- I don't. ..- you can't deny
她以前也帮过我们的忙
that she's been helpful to us in the past.
好了 好了 知道吗 我会跟她谈谈的
Fine, fine, you know what? I'll go talk to her.
可是她不许碰我的气场
But she's not gonna touch my aura
或者任何跟什么洁净灵气之类的事
or do anything like that with the cleaning and stuff
因为上一回 她乱放东西
'cause last time, she was putting stuff...
你记得我们以前去跳舞吗
Remember when we used to go dancing?
你是说你会把我从工作中拉走去跳舞吗
You mean when you would drag me away from my work to go dancing?
啊 没错
Ah, exactly.
我觉得我应该谢谢你时不时把我从实验室里带出去
I suppose I owe you a thank you for getting me out of the lab every now and then.
哦 现在我们有丈夫和孩子
Oh, now we have husbands and kids.
可是这不表示我们的友谊就不重要了
But that doesn't make our relationship any less important.
他们是怎么说的来着
What is it they say?
女性的友谊大于爱情
Female friendships before male romantic partners.
对 是 这之类的
Yeah, yes, something like that.
敬我们
To us.
敬友谊
To friendship.
嗯 这些酒太烈了
Mm, these are much too strong.
我可不觉得
Not for me.
Angela 你还好吗
Angela, is everything okay?
是 是 我没事 没事
Yes, yes, fine. I'm fine.
酒精的作用是利尿的
Alcohol acts as a diuretic,
所以我建议你饮用大量的水
so I suggest you consume plenty of fluids
然后补充你的电解质
and replenish your electrolytes.
谢谢了 这不是我第一次喝酒啦
Thank you. This is not my first rodeo.
赶紧的 亲 我们开始了
Hurry up, cher, we're starting.
我得走了
I have to go.
好的 嗯 我没事 真的 我完全没事
Okay, um, I'm fine, really. I'm totally fine.
- 嗨 Mrs. Kovac - 嗨
- Hi, Mrs. Kovac. - Hi.
让我来解释一下我要做的事
Let me explain what I'm gonna do here.
请叫我Jeannine
Please call me Jeannine.
我不想跟那个名字扯上任何关系
I want nothing to do with that name.
对 好的 我理解
Right, yes, I understand.
那么 我要做的就是
Okay, so, what I'm doing is:
我连接上你的手♥机♥
I'm plugging in your phone,
这个软件会进行克隆
and the software will create a clone.
就是说当他打进电♥话♥的时候
It just means that when he calls,
我们就能远程追踪他的位置
we'll be able to track his location remotely.
那这追踪是双向的吗
Could that work both ways?
我 我不想让Mark知道我在哪里
I-I don't want Mark to know where I am.
就像Aubrey说的那样
It's just like Aubrey said,
我们会保证你的安全
we're gonna make sure you're safe.
确保
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表