Come on, it's good exercise.
- 我们可以去侦察一下嫌疑犯 - 那个 我
- We can go scope out some suspects. - Well, I...
来吧 我们去散步
Come on, let's go for a walk.
- 啊见鬼 - 来吧
- Oh, ah, heck. - Come on.
让我扶你一把 扶你一把
Let me give you a hand. Let me give you a hand.
- 你能行的 - 好了 好的
- You get that. - All right, all right...
Red Red 你没事吧 不要动
Red! Red, Red, you okay? Don't move.
嘿 快来帮我们一下
Hey, we need some help in here.
Red Red 不要动
Red, Red, don't move.
快 叫救护车
Quick, call an ambulance!
发生什么事
What happened?
我们本来要去散步 他摔倒了
We were just going for a walk, and he fell.
- 是你非让他这么做的吧 - 不 我没有
- You were exerting him, weren't you? - No, I didn't.
不会有事的 Mr.Hudmore
It's gonna be okay, Mr. Hudmore.
我就在这 会没事的 我们会好好照顾你
I'm here. It's gonna be okay. We're gonna take care of you.
Dr. Brennan
Dr. Brennan,
这是关于磷酸钙的分♥析♥报告
here's my analysis Of the calcium phosphate
由于酸化从骨头上滤出来的
leached from the bones due to acidification.
这是一种名为"骨影"的物质
It's a substance called "bone shadows."
根据您的测量结果
According to your measurements,
受害人只有20%的优质骨密度
the victim only had 20% of optimal bone density.
意味着他的骨头非常易碎
Which means his bones were so brittle,
任何人 年轻或者年老 都可能杀死他
anyone, young or old, could have killed him.
奇怪的是 六个月以前 他的骨头还很健壮和健康
What's strange is that, six months ago, His bones were robust and healthy.
是啊 现在问题是
Yeah, the question now is,
是什么使他们恶化得如此迅速呢
What caused them to deteriorate so quickly?
不 答案很简单
No, that answer is simple.
他没有坚持服药
He wasn't taking his medication.
真正的问题是 他为什么不服药
The real question is, why wasn't he taking it?
Angela 这是从退休之家搬回来的电脑之一吗
Angela, is this one of the computers from the retirement home?
对 你一定不会相信我发现的东西
Yeah. And you won't believe what i'm finding.
我猜你指的是色情内容
I assume you're referring to pornographic material?
都可以让青少年男生脸红了
Enough to make a teenage boy blush.
你还以为到了一定年龄就看够了呢
You'd think at a certain age enough would be enough.
对男性物种来说不会
Not for the male of the species.
他们从生理上来说会保持想要得到性满足
They are biologically programmed to keep wanting sexual gratification.
所以我才告诉Booth他应该去结扎
Which is why I told Booth he needs to get a vasectomy.
你能看一下是否有人在网上卖♥♥处方药吗
Can you see if anyone was selling their medication online?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
处方药 特别是治骨质疏松症的
Prescription medication. Specifically for osteoporosis.
不是 是你要给你老公做绝育那部分
No. The part about you neutering your husband.
这是一个很合理的决定
It's a rational decision.
我俩都不想再要孩子了
Neither one of us wants any more children.
对 可是Booth信天主教
Right, but Booth is catholic.
所以呢 我们还有婚前性行为呢
So? We had premarital sex.
很明显 也有例外的
Clearly... Exceptions can be made.
好吧 你让我知道一下结果就好
Okay. You let me know how that turns out.
关于处方药
Regarding the prescription medication,
我倒是找到了一些疑点
There is something of interest I did find.
看到这个账号♥了吗
See this account?
Hattie Finnegan 我不知道她是什么人
Hattie finnegan? I- I don't know who that is.
哦 她也住在养老院 一个月以前去世了
Oh, she's a resident who died a month ago.
- 等一下 这个账号♥还处于活跃状态 - 是啊
- Wait, this account is still active. - Yeah.
有人用它来在线出♥售♥处方药
And someone has been using it to sell prescription medication online.
- 是受害人吗 - 我不知道
- Was it the victim? - I don't know.
但不管是谁
But whoever they are,
他们搜索了一些非常有问题的东西
they've been running some pretty questionable searches.
我说 谁还在找Donna Reed的裸照啊
I mean, anyone who looks up naked pictures Of donna reed...
简直不对劲
That's just wrong.
怎么了 我说什么了
What, did I say something?
Booth
Booth
我知道你们该抓谁来问话
I know who you should bring for questioning.
Mr. Tucker 我们研究了一下退休之家的电脑
Mr.Tucker, we did some digging on the computers at the retirement home.
我们发现你在网上卖♥♥James Felbeck的药
We know that you were selling james felbeck's Drug medication online.
真棒
Good.
真是优秀的侦察工作
That's excellent detective work.
不是吧 我们抓到你 你还高兴
I- i'm sorry, you- you're glad we found you out?
那是 我交税你才有薪水拿啊
Well, my taxes pay for your salary.
我很高兴我没有白白交税
I'm glad to see that they're not being wasted.
好吧 你想知道我是怎么想的吗
Okay. So you want to know what I think happened?
也行啊 反正我付钱的
Might as well. I'm paying for it.
我认为你偷了他的药在网上卖♥♥
I think you stole his medication to sell online,
把他的药换成什么安慰剂
Replaced it with some kind of placebo.
Felbeck发现了 来找你对质
Felbeck found out and he confronted you.
明白
I see.
我收回前面说的什么你是优秀侦探的话
I take back what I said about the excellent detective work.
行
Okay.
很好
Fine.
那请你告诉我们事情经过吧
Why don't you tell me what happened?
是这样 James来找我 说他需要用钱
Well, james came to me, said he needed money,
让我卖♥♥了他的药
asked me to sell his medication.
为什么找你 你们很要好吗
Why you? Hmm? You two close?
不 基本不怎么认识
No. Barely knew each other.
不过他知道
But he knew...
我是道上的
I was street.
你是道上的?
You're street?
是的 我混道上的
Yeah. I'm very, very street.
是吗 不 对不起 我不相信
Yeah, no, i'm sorry. I'm not buying it.
Felbeck必须吃药
Felbeck needed that medication.
不吃药他的骨头就变成渣了
His bones were turning to dust without it.
他说他的药吃太多了
He told me he was overmedicated.
那么 如果他这么说 那他在骗你
Well, if he did, then he lied.
那好 我们假设一秒钟 你说的是真的
All right, let's just pretend for a second that I believe you.
他有说为什么需要钱吗
He tell you why he needed that money?
没有 他说很紧急
No. He said it was urgent.
我就只知道这些
That's all I know.
发誓
Promise.
谢谢你能来到这里
Thank you so much for coming in.
因为你最了解Mr. Felbeck
And since you knew Mr. Felbeck the best,
所以我觉得我们可以多向您了解一些情况
we thought we could ask you some more questions.
哦 当然可以
Oh, of course.
另外我还想告诉你 你的朋友
Also, I just wanted you to know that your friend,
Red很快会康复的
Red is gonna be all right.
对 医生给我们打电♥话♥了
Right. The doctors called us.
他的锁骨受伤很严重
He suffered a broken clavicle,
但是他会康复如初的
but he'll make a full recovery.
你知道
Were you aware of any
Mr. Felbeck在经济上是否遇到了什么困难
financial difficulties that Mr. Felbeck had?
哦 James手里的钱一直不多
Oh, James never had a lot of money.
但是他什么都不缺
But he wasn't destitute or anything,
我一直都在帮助他
I did help him out from time to time.
日用品等等
Groceries and whatnot.
他欠了很多钱吗
Did he have any outstanding debts?
你的意思是
Well, what do you mean?
欠赌注经纪人的?
Like to a bookie?
不 James不是那种人
No, James wasn't like that.
我们发现他之前卖♥♥过治疗骨质疏松的药物
We know he was selling his osteoporosis medication,
也就是说不管他需要这笔钱用来做什么
which suggests whatever he needed the money for,
都是关乎生死的事情
had to be a matter of life and death.
根据他过去的经历 我的意思是
Getting back to his past, I mean...
我理解 他过去是个拳击手
I understand that he was a boxer.
他打过拳击 什么时候
He was a boxer? When?
那是很久以前了
That's a lifetime ago.
他告诉我他20岁出头的时候开始打拳击
He told me he started boxing in his early 20s.
在战前
Before the war.
等等 他的意思是他曾经参过军
Wait, he said that he served in the military?
- 对 - 怎么了 Bones
- huh. - What is it, Bones?
我需要回实验室一趟
I need to get back to the lab.
谢谢您 Mrs. Baker
Thank you, Ms. Baker.
您对我的帮助太大了
You have been very, very helpful.
Dr. Brennan 我把你要求所有需要做的检测都做了一遍
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表