Mauzy? Come on, man.
特别探员Booth 特别探员Aubrey
Special Agent Booth, Special Agent Aubrey?
现在骑警们就穿这个嘛 我好失望哦
Is that what mounties wear nowadays? I'm so disappointed.
我是Gilda Sandling警官 分配到这个案件的皇家加拿大骑警
I'm officer gilda sandling, the RCMP officer assigned to this case.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
- 这儿进行的咋样子啊 - 你在说什么啊
- How's it getting on by? - What's that?
哦 我唯一一次尝试口音听起来像纽非人
Oh, my one and only attempt to sound like a newfie.
还行
Not bad.
不过你应该知道一个C.F.A说
Though you should probably know the term newfie's
纽非这个称谓不太礼貌
considered offense coming from a C.F.A.
非本地人 从外地来的
non-native. "comes from away."
什么
What? ??
我们有一个潜在的证人
We've got a potential witness.
我觉得你们一个可以开这辆租来的车去找她问话
Thought one of you could take the rental car and go and check her out.
另一个可以留下来跟我一起 开车在海边走一圈
The other one of you can stay with me and we'll ride along the coastal roads,
看是否能找到你们发来的图画中的地方
and see if we can't find a match to that painting you sent.
证人是谁
Who's the witness?
短期房♥东 说Sarah Abbott是一个房♥客
Short-term rental owner, said Sarah Abbott was a tenant.
这女人算是本地的一个名人
Woman's a bit of a local celebrity, actually.
制♥作♥美味的鹿肉干
Makes gourmet venison jerky.
- 那我要去问她 - 去吧
- I'll take that one. - You got it.
胸部伤口的指向性是从后向前的
Chest wound directionality is posterior to anterior.
臀部表面的生前骨折表明
Perimortem fractures on the posterior plane suggests that
她当时被重复撞击
she was then struck repeatedly.
有可能发现一个不为人知的维京人聚居地是很令人激动
Possibility of an undiscovered viking settlement is certainly exciting.
我也这么认为
I suppose so.
我同意你进行调查
You have my approval to pursue an investigation,
只要你向我保证你在这个案子里所做的工作不会受影响
as long as you can assure me that your work on this case will not suffer.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
谢谢 Dr. Brennan
Thank you, Dr. Brennan.
照烧味是最畅销的 但是
Teriyaki's still my biggest seller, but...
黑胡椒苹果味的也紧随其后
The black pepper cider's hot on its heels.
哇 谢谢
Wow, thank you.
- 那么 Ms Crockett - 哦 叫我Gretchen
- now. Ms. Crockett... - Oh! Gretchen.
你的肉干可以卖♥♥多远的地方呢 Gretchen
So, like, how widely available is your jerky, gretchen?
哦 我能快递到任何地方 你住在华盛顿特区?
Oh, I can ship it anywhere. You live in D.C.?
不 我是说 我是住在那儿 不过 我很愿意买♥♥点儿
No. I mean, yeah, I do, but-- I would love some actually--
不过我是在问关于案子的事情
but I'm asking in context of the case.
在凶案现场大概发现了肉干
There might've been jerky at the crime scene.
哦 不
Oh, no.
那个 说实话 我的肉干整个岛上都在卖♥♥
Well, honestly, my jerky's sold all over the island,
甚至在陆地上也有一些商店有售
even in a few stores on the mainland.
明白
I see.
嘿 那你记得最后一次看见Sarah是什么时候吗
Hey, so, do you remember the last time you saw Sarah?
上周二晚上
Last Tuesday night.
有个男人开车把Sarah送回家
A man had given sarah a ride home from somewhere.
我听见他们在外面
I heard them outside.
大概是几点钟
About what time was that?
嗯 10点过一点儿
Uh, a little past 10:00.
听起来这个人有点误会了
Seems this man had gotten the wrong idea.
他听起来是在威胁吗
He sound threatening?
我听见他说 "你会后悔的"
I heard him say, "you're gonna regret this."
你觉得能描述一下他吗 还是
You think you could describe him, or...
我抄了他的车牌 以防万一
I wrote down his license plate number. Just in case.
租这辆车的人是Adam Hitchcock
The guy renting the car is adam hitchcock.
他是个美国人 我发了他的背景资料给你
He's an american. I sent you some background.
他在本区寻找一块地
He's in the area scouting out a site for him
给他和他爸爸建一个新的奢侈度假村
and his dad to build a new luxury resort.
等一下 他的爸爸是David Hitchcock 房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥巨头
wait a second, his dad's David Hitchcock, Big real estate developer.
怪不得他儿子是个混球
No wonder his kid's an ass.
我知道啊 每次我看到Hitchcock这个名字
I know, right? Every time I see the name hitchcock,
我脑子就马上转到什么有钱的
My brain immediately turns it into rich...
知道了 Aubrey 谢谢
Get it, aubrey. Thank you.
他的临时办公室离这里不是很远
His temporary offices aren't too far from here.
- 我们去看看他是否愿意聊天 - 行
- Let's go and see if he wants to talk. - Okay.
好吧 这是怎么回事
Okay. What's this about?
我已经上交了许可证
I've already submitted for permits.
Mr. Hitchcock 这是FBI的特别探员Booth
Mr. Hitchcock, This is FBI Special Agent Booth.
你认识Sarah Abbott么
Look, did you know Sarah Abbott?
谁
Who?
哦 那个姑娘
Oh, that girl.
- 对 我见过她 - 她坐过你的车 Mr. Hitchcock
- Yeah, I met her. - She was in your car, Mr. Hitchcock.
然后两天之后她就死了
Showed up dead two days later.
什么 不 不 不 我是在一个酒吧里认识她的 好吗
What? No, no. No, no. No. I met her at a bar, okay?
她当时给别人看一副小峡谷的画
She was showing people this painting of a cove.
我带她开车到处转转 找那个地方
I offered to drive her around, look for it.
你为什么跟她说她要是拒绝你会后悔
Why did you tell her she'd regret turning you down?
谁拒绝了我会不后悔啊
who wouldn't regret turning me down?
不知道 比如说Julia Henshaw
I don't know,How about Julia Henshaw?
记得吗 你的大学同学 指控你性骚扰的
Remember her? The college classmate who accused you of sexual assault?
- 那案子已经结案了 - 是因为你♥爸♥爸给钱了
- The case was settled. - That's because your daddy paid it off.
那这个案子呢 你敲诈承包商们
How about the reports where you blackmail contractors
如果他们不按你说的去做
If they don't do what you tell them to do?
- 你这是从哪儿知道的 - Booth探员
- Where the hell do you get off? - Agent Booth...
我认为你是个自以为是的混♥蛋♥ 不懂什么叫拒绝
I just think you're just an entitled jerk who doesn't understand the word no.
- Booth探员 - 你最好当心点
- Agent Booth!- You better watch it.
我要当心?
I better watch it?
你骚扰了一个还在服丧的柔弱年轻姑娘 现在她死了
You harassed a vulnerable young woman who was in mourning and now she's dead.
谢谢 Mr. Hitchcock 抱歉 我的同事有点越线了
Thank you, Mr. Hitchcock. I apologize. My colleague is out of line.
- 什么 - 你特么说对了
- What? - You're damn right he is.
你可以回去工作了 谢谢你抽时间出来
You can return to work now. Thank you for your time.
不好意思 你这是让我在嫌犯面前缄默吗
Sorry, you tried to muzzle me in front of a suspect?
让我解释
Let me explain.
这里是经济萧条区
This is an economically depressed area.
我们负担不起重要发展的缺失
We can't afford to just chase away major development.
那人是杀人犯也没关系吗
It doesn't matter if this guy's a murderer?
当然有关系
Of course it matters.
我们首先需要确凿的证据
We need to have solid evidence first.
好吧 我知道了
Fine, I got it. I got it.
我很抱歉 Booth探员
I'm sorry, Agent Booth.
我真的不是把你排除在外
I'm really not trying to shut you out here.
你当然不是 没人这样做
Of course you're not. No one is.
我当然记得 我当时只好穿了那件衬衫去上班了
Of course I remember that. I had to go to work in that shirt.
- 你真的穿了吗 - 是啊
- You did? - Yeah.
衣服上的洞怎么办
Well, what-what... What about the hole?
只好一整天都穿着夹克喽
Just I had to wear my jacket the entire day.
外面90华摄氏度(32℃)
It was 90 degrees.
大家以为我疯了
People thought I was crazy.
所以 想跟我说说你♥爸♥爸了吗
So... feel like telling me about your dad?
我很乐意听
I'm, I'm happy to listen.
Max曾是罪犯 做过很可怕的事
Max was a criminal, who did terrible things.
但是他也很贴心
but he was also sweet
和傻气
and... silly.
他抛弃了我
He abandoned me,
而且 让我
and, oh, made me...
让我曾经都很难再去信任其他男人 然而
made it difficult for me to ever trust another man, and yet...
他爱过你
He loved you.
没错
Yes.
我也不知道我为什么哭
I don't know why I'm crying.
没关系的
It's okay.
不 我是说 我不明白
No, I mean, I don't know...
我为什么在你面前哭
why I'm crying with you.
Booth才是那个一直在我身边的人
and Booth is the one who's been here.
他才是那个
He's the one I've...
与我共度人生的人 所以为什么我
Built my life with, so why am I...
对你敞开心扉而疏远他呢
letting you in when he feels so far away?
悲痛 它
Grief, it's...
它就是会这样 让你混乱不清
It does things. It mixes you up.
你还记得我们相遇的时候吗
Do you remember when we met,
我的FBI搭档刚刚去世一年
and my FBI partner had just died the year before?
当然 我记得
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表