但是它就是电锯造成的
but we know it's from a chain saw.
但愿这是我今天最后一次说"电锯"两个字
Hopefully that's the last time I say chain saw today.
链条在动 但锯是关着的
Well, the chain was moving, but the saw was off.
就好像是
It's almost as if the chain
电锯上的链条卷在骨头上了
wrapped itself around the circumference of the bone.
- 住手 - 让我给你看看
- Stop it. That's not good. - Let me just see.
- 住手 - 我看一下就好
- Stop it. - Let me just... Let me see.
不要这样 大家会觉得...
No, don't touch it because then everybody... Ugh.
我的天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my god. Is everything okay?
我没事 真的没事
I'm fine. Everything is fine.
- 你的脚趾能动吗 - 能
- Okay, can you move your toes? - Uh-huh.
很好 现在我就能杀了你
Good, now I can kill you.
干嘛呀 就为了这一点小小的伤口吗
What-- for what? For this little scratch?
怎么回事啊
What happened?
他正在用电锯切割测试 然后碰到了一处硬块
He was testing that saw and then hit a hard spot.
那跟骨头差不多
Ah! A bone of sorts.
不知道怎么着 链条突然断了
Yes, anyway, the-the chain snapped,
绕着木头就甩到了他身上
it whipped around the log, and then it clipped him.
- 好痛 - 不 不 不
- Ouch. - Well, no, no, no, no.
别这样 根本就没伤着多少
No ouch, no. I mean, it barely even hurts.
- 就是这个 - 这是什么
- This is it. - This is what?
受害者股骨上的痕迹一定就是这么来的
This must be what happened to the victim's femur.
Rodolfo发现的痕迹是由电锯的链条造成的
The scratch Rodolfo found was from a chain saw chain.
链条断裂后转的慢了
It snapped off the holder and therefore
力量不足以深入骨头
wasn't going fast enough to penetrate the bone.
如果链条断了的话
So if the chain saw snapped...
凶手身上肯定会有一个和Rodolfo类似的伤口
then the killer must have a similar injury to Rodolfo.
我没伤着
It's not an injury.
- 做得好Dr. Fuentes - 不客气
- Good work, Dr. Fuentes. - Any time.
那我去查就医记录了
Okay. Well, I'm going to look for hospital records.
哦 我的上帝 我的圣母啊
Oh, aye dios mio, y la virgin santo.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
你偷了Phyllis的钻戒
No, you just stole Phyllis' diamond ring
想用来偿还自己的贷款 是不是
so you could pay off your loan, right?
但是你被她发现了
But she caught you,
于是你只好杀了她
And in doing so you killed her,
最后你还是把戒指卖♥♥掉了
and you still sold it off.
这都是没根据的话
You can't prove that.
但是我们能证明是你把她肢解了的
Oh, but we can prove that you chopped up her body.
上个礼拜四你因为什么
Why did you check in
进了急救室
to the emergency room last Tuesday night?
我用菜刀把自己切伤了
I, uh... cut myself with a kitchen knife.
缝了几针
Had to get a few stitches.
用菜刀还能切到自己的大腿
Your shin's a strange place
这是不是有点奇怪啊
to cut yourself with a kitchen knife?
谁告诉你是在大腿...
Who said it was on my sh...
看看你的就医记录
Checked out your hospital records.
我可不会说缝了22针是几针而已
I wouldn't describe 22 stitches as a-a "Few."
那个伤口是电锯造成的
That cut is from a chain saw.
应该就是你用来
Almost certainly from the one
肢解Phyllis所用的那把电锯吧
you used to dismember Phyllis' body.
我们的实验室正在拆解你的卡车
Our lab is tearing apart your truck right now.
找到Phyllis的DNA只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before we find Phyllis' DNA,
你不如坦白交代吧
So why don't you come clean?
我们恶作剧只是想开开玩笑
We were joking around doing stupid pranks,
但是她太过分了
and she took it too far.
她弄走了我的小吃车
She took my truck.
小吃车是我拥有的一切
The truck was all I had.
所以你就卖♥♥掉她的订婚戒指
Okay, so-so you sold off her engagement ring
就是为了报复她吗
to get back at her?
我听到她和珠宝商通电♥话♥
I heard her gabbing on her phone to her jeweler.
我就是觉得如果能得到戒指
I just knew if I could get that ring it was my chance
我就能还上贷款了 她欠我的
to pay off my debt. She owed me.
Phyllis抓住你了吗
But Phyllis caught you?
她想报♥警♥告发我
She was going to turn me into the cops
她不仁
After everything she'd done.
休怪我不义
I'm not sorry.
反正小吃车要是没了 我这辈子也就完蛋了
Without my truck, my life was over anyway.
Cam 你有时间吗
Cam, you got a minute?
- 当然 - 那么
- Of course. - So...
我想等到案子结束以后再告诉你的
I wanted to wait until the case was over to tell you.
我发现了Zack不是凶手的证据了
I found proof that Zack didn't kill the lobbyist.
好吧 我先不问你为什么有时间来调查的
Okay. I'm not gonna ask when you found time
我只想知道你找到的证据是什么
to do this, but what did you find?
我检查了死者的肋骨
I was looking at the lobbyist's rib.
Dr. Brennan当时也检查过
I was with Dr. Brennan
但她没有发现什么
when she analyzed that; she found nothing.
我在伤口里
Within one of the stab wounds,
找到了凶手的微生物签名
I found the microbial signature
跟Zack对不上
of the killer and it is not a match for Zack.
但是微生物签名
But the chances of a microbial signature
能保存这么长时间几乎是不可能的
surviving this long are infinitesimal.
有炭疽在里面
Yeah, it had anthrax in it,
这是唯一能够存活这么久的细菌了
which is the only bacteria that can survive this long.
- 那可真够幸运的 - 对吧
- That's very fortunate. - Right?
你能相信我们这么幸运吗
Can you believe that luck?
我尽量
I'm trying to.
这很有决定性意义
Wow, this is conclusive.
你看着不太激动啊
And yet you don't seem excited.
我有点担心
Well, I'm... just a little worried
这证据完美到难以置信
that this is too good to be true.
你觉得是我故意捏造的证据吗
You think I planted evidence?
我们都知道Zack是无辜的
Look, we all know that Zack is innocent,
被关在监狱里对他太不公平了
and that it's not fair that he's locked up,
我明白做这样的事
so I can understand why
对你很有诱惑力
doing something like that might be tempting.
但是对不起
And I'm sorry, but I...
我不能参考可能被篡改过得证据
...Can't look at evidence that may have been tampered with.
那就丢掉吧
Then toss it.
- 半径是8.24英尺 - 快一点 Bones
- The radius is... 8.24 inches. - Okay, let's go Bones.
快点吧
Let's hurry it up here. We've been standing here
我们一直在这儿站着等你
waiting for you to do your stuff
等了快20分钟了
for, like, 20 minutes.
Booth 我必须得周密计算
Important to be thorough, Booth.
水温是多少摄氏度
What is the temperature of the water in degrees celsius?
- 冷的 - 冰冰凉 透心凉
- Cold. - Cold, freezing cold.
别磨蹭了 来吧 我们准备开始
Let's go. Let's do this. Okay, we're ready.
把你手里的东西放下
Come on, put the stuff down.
好的你们夫妇两人都清楚比赛约定吗
Okay, do both husband and wife understand the terms of the agreement?
知道 获胜的一方可以用自己的方式
Oh, yes. The winner gets to teach Christine
教Christine如何骑脚踏车
how to ride the bike their way.
赢家一定是我 因为过去两天里
Which will be me because I've just spent the last two days
我都在研究伐木的物理原理
learning the physics of the sport.
而我过去两天都在享受这一运动
And I've been spending the last two days enjoying the sport, huh?
我必须说 你的头发今天真的很漂亮
Your hair looks beautiful today, I must say.
等它全湿了会更好看的
It's gonna look that much better when it gets all wet.
希望你在技术战略上的缺失会导致你的失败
I hope your lack of scientific strategy results in you losing
等会再说这些废话
We'll work on that trash talking later, okay.
- 双方准备 - 准备完毕
- Are the competitors ready? - Ready.
- 完毕 - 各就各位
- Ready. - On your mark...
预备
Get set...
开始
Roll!
- 啊 - 怎么样啊哈
- Oh. - Whoa, all right, huh?
你在干嘛
Whoa. What are you doing?
降低表面摩擦力
Lowering the surface friction.
噢 是吗 降低啊
Oh really? Lower this. Oh.
没用的 我掌控着力矩
Ineffective. I control the torque.
- 现在你还控制得了吗 - 嗯?
- You don't control the torque, now, - huh?
跳跃不是这项运动的传统动作
Jumping is not a traditional move in this sport.
不是吗 你没学过这一招吧 没辙了吧
It's not? You didn't study that one, huh? You didn't, huh?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表