这些人很擅长搞些爆♥炸♥
This guy knows explosives.
一定小心 我爱你
Just be careful. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这边
This way.
- Kovac - 不是他
- Kovac. - It's not him.
这不是Kovac
It's not Kovac.
- 这才是Kovac 不 - Booth
- It's Kovac. No... - Booth...
我的手 动不了了
My hand. I can't move my hand.
我们得赶快离开
Okay, we got to go!
快起来
We gotta go!
我的枪 我拿不到我的枪 我的手动不了
My gun! I can't get my gun! I can't move my hand.
- 快走 Bones - 走吧
- Come on, Bones. - Let's go.
慢着点 慢着点
Easy. Easy, damn.
Booth
Booth!
我的手 我的手不能动了
Oh, my hand. My hand, I can't move my hand.
我的天 我
Oh, God. I... I can't...
- Booth 我知道你这是怎么回事了 - 什么
- Booth, I know what's wrong with you. - What?
你这是单侧手掌远端尺骨错位了
You have isolated volar distal ulna dislocation,
所以说我只要这样弄一下
which means all I need to do is...
啊啊 Bones
Aah! Bones!
你做到了
You did it.
你成功了
You did it.
好的 这是你的一杯赤瞳
Okay, I have a red eye for you... Mm.
你的低咖♥啡♥因♥杏仁露卡布奇诺
...A decaf almond milk cappuccino for you...
啊 谢谢你
Oh, thank you. ...and, ah!
Dr. Brennan 太好了
Dr. Brennan, perfect.
给你绿茶
Here. Green tea.
呃 这是干什么
Oh. Th-- Uh, what are these for?
我刚刚听说主要的修复工作
I, uh, just got word that the major repair work
明天就开工了
is starting tomorrow morning,
意味着今天是在装♥修♥完工前
which means this is the last day
我们在实验室里待的最后一天了
we can be in the lab, until the work is done.
我们的东西怎么办
What about our stuff?
我需要你们把不想丢掉的东西
Well, I'm gonna need you to pack up and label anything
都打好包并贴上标签
you don't want thrown out,
留在自己的办公室里
leave those boxes in your office,
再把用的到的东西随身带走
and take with you anything you don't want put in storage.
我现在知道你为什么用咖♥啡♥因♥来犒劳我们了
Okay, now I know why you're plying us with, uh, caffeine.
医生说怎么样了
Hey, how did it go at the doctor's?
我的失认症好得差不多了
My agnosia's almost gone, so...
我会没事的
I'm going to be okay.
很好
Good.
他们不会把这里变得太多吧
They won't change it much,
对吗
will they?
他们会尽量不变 但…
Well, they'll try not to, but...
你知道这是怎么一回事
you know how it is.
世事皆有变
Everything changes.
好吧
Okay.
拿些箱子
Grab some boxes.
- 开始干吧 - 好嘞
- Get to it. - Yep.
Seeley Booth
Seeley Booth.
大个子快过来抱抱
Get your broad shoulders over here.
看看你
Hey, look at you.
早上好Caroline
Good morning to you, too, Caroline.
别说这些好听的了
Don't you be glib.
你差一点又把自己害死了
You almost went and got yourself killed, again.
你什么时候才能不再这样
When are you ever gonna stop doing that?
可能永远也不会吧
Probably never.
你和你那该死的责任感
You and your damn sense of duty.
你知道我有你这么一个太勇敢的朋友
Do you have any idea how stressful it is
压力有多大吗
for me to have such a brave friend?
你知道的 俗话说
Well, you know the saying.
一日为突击队员 终身属突击战队
Once a Ranger, always a Ranger.
这可不是突击队的口号♥ Aubrey
That's not the Ranger slogan, Aubrey.
我说的是恐龙战队
Oh. I'm thinking of Power Rangers.
好吧 我要去趟法♥院♥了
Well, I'm off to the courthouse,
我要确保Jeannine Kovac这辈子
gonna make sure Jeannine Kovac
都不会重见天日了
never sees another free day in her life.
需要什么的话就告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
我会的
Will do.
你为什么抱着盆植物
Why are you holding a plant?
这要带去新办公室里的
Oh. Uh, it's for the new office.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
你想要抱着这盆植物穿越大半个国家么
Are you gonna take that plant across the country?
不是的 其实是特别探员主管Halko退休了
Uh, no, actually. SSA Halko's retiring.
副局长就把他的位置引荐给我了
Deputy Director offered me his spot.
所以说你还是升迁了 但仍留在华盛顿特区?
Meaning same promotion, but here in D.C.?
嗯 我以为我很想搬过去的
Yeah, no. I thought I wanted to move,
但有了过去几天的经历
but after everything that's happened in the last couple of days,
我意识到 我属于这里的
I realized this is where I belong.
这一次我还真的挺高兴你能留下来
Well, I for one will be happy to see you around,
我猜某位古古怪怪
and I'm guessing there's a certain quirky,
红头发的人类学家
red-headed anthropologist
听到这也会很高兴的
who might also be happy to hear this?
呃 她和我分手了
Yeah. She, uh... she broke up with me.
哦 亲 对不起
Oh, cher. Sorry.
你还好吧
You okay?
不咋地 但我会好起来的
No. But I will be.
- Aubrey - Booth
- Aubrey. - Booth.
把这盆植物从我桌面拿走
Yeah. Get that plant off my desk.
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. -Hey.
我刚刚在你办公室放了两大桶炸鸡
I just delivered two buckets of fried chicken to your office.
真的吗 喔 庆祝吗
Really? Wow. To celebrate?
或者说是慰问
Or commiserate.
我听说你分手了
I heard about your breakup.
从我专业角度来看
And in my professional opinion,
化悲伤为食量很管用
emotional eating always helps.
谢谢
Thanks.
不谢
Yeah.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
嗯
Yeah.
BGM: Almost Home - Moby
我的盒子都贴好标签了
My boxes are labeled.
你准备好告诉他们了吗
You ready to tell them?
说吧
Let's do it.
天哪 Hodgins 我找到啦
Oh, my God. Hodgins. I found it.
你找到啦
You did?
Angie 太好了
Angie, that's amazing.
是什么
What is that?
我和Angie最近一直在弄的一个项目
It's the project that Angie and I have been working on.
过来吧 你得看看 来吧
Come here. You got to see this. Come here.
- 你得给他们看看 - 是什么
- You got to show them. - What is it?
我们还以为它被炸没了
We thought it was destroyed.
这
Here.
是一本儿童读物 我负责文字部分
It's a children's book, so I'm doing the text,
然后Angie 她负责插图部分
and then Angie, she's been doing all the illustrations.
等一下
Wait.
我们都在里面
We're in it.
甲壳虫叫Brennan
Brennan the beetle,
毛毛虫叫Cam
Cam the caterpillar.
是的 我们都在里面
Yeah, we're all in it.
这是关于我们的故事
It's-it's about us.
Cam有事情要跟你们说
Cam has something to tell you both.
嗯
Yeah. Um...
我没对你们完全坦白
I haven't been completely honest with you guys,
因为还不是正式的 但
because it wasn't official, but, um...
其实Arastoo和我不是要去欧洲
Arastoo and I aren't actually going to Europe.
我们是去密西西比州
We're going to Mississippi
去那里...
to...
去接我们的儿子
to pick up our boys.
不好意思 我没懂
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表