How are they doing?
你知道的
Uh, you know.
什么都没有 你怎么样了
I got nothing, how about you?
我和Karen在堪萨斯城的主管谈了一下
Well, I talked to Karen's supervisor in Kansas City,
有个叫做Paul Crawford的人 你认识他吗
a guy named Paul Crawford, you know him?
不认识 但是让我猜一下 什么都没有发生
No, but let me guess, nothing happened.
我不是特别确定
Well, I wouldn't be so sure.
当我问Karen为什么要走的时候 Paul说 我复述原话
When I asked why Karen left, Paul said-- and I quote--
合法的 他不能做任何评价
"Legally," He couldn't comment.
- 这是什么意思 - 我也不知道
- What does that mean? - I have no idea.
我会继续打听这件事情
I'm gonna keep asking around, but
但是与此同时 你希望Karen远离这个案子吗
in the meantime, you want me to take Karen off the case?
不 现在还没有
No, not yet.
同时我让Roshan医生在外面等你了
And also I got Dr. Roshan waiting for you.
很明显他发现一些嫌疑人
Apparently he's got some suspects
希望你能看看
he wants you to look at.
好的 带他进来
Okay, bring him in.
医生
Doc.
Booth探员 谢谢你能够见我
Agent Booth, thank you for seeing me.
我想让你尽快知道这些
I wanted you to have these as soon as possible.
这是什么
What's this?
之前的病人们
The former inmates--
每一个都跟Dr. Addy长时间相处过
each one of whom spent considerable time with Dr. Addy,
都罹患分离性身份识别障碍症
and each one suffered from D.I.D.
好吧 Aubrey 帮我个忙 马上着手这件事
All right, Aubrey, do me a favor-- get on this right away
- 看看你能否查到什么结果 - 多谢 知道了
-and see if you can track them down. -Thanks. Got it.
- 发生了什么 - 我很抱歉
-What's going on? -I'm sorry,
很抱歉 我本不想吓到你们的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
我们试过用内部通话设备叫你
We tried to get you over the intercom, and then
你没来 我就有点慌了
when you didn't come, I might have kind of panicked
放轻松 深呼吸
Relax, just breathe it out.
Bones 发生了什么
Bones, what's going on?
没什么 Booth 我很好
It's okay, Booth, I'm fine.
Zack
Zack?
你们对他做了什么
What have you done to him?
他很好 什么也没发生
He's okay. Nothing happened,
只是他
it's just that he...
我们得出了一个结论
...we have come to a conclusion.
Roshan医生
Dr. Roshan, uh,
如 如果可以的话
i-if it is all right,
我很想回到医院
I would very much like to return to the institution.
而且是一家安全监控最严密的医院
This time to maximum security.
等等 发生了什么
Wait, what the hell happened?
Brennan和Zack
Brennan and Zack
检查了所有的证据
have reviewed all the evidence,
尽管Zack不记得犯下过这些罪行
and although Zack doesn't remember committing such crimes
他和我都同意这证据确凿
He and I agree the evidence is conclusive.
他有罪
He's guilty.
Booth 算了 让我来处理吧
Booth, come on. Let me take care of this.
我可以填好表格
I can fill out the form,
让我把他送回精神病院
let me drive him back to the asylum.
我知道了 我很好
I got it. I am fine.
- 好吗 - 我搞不懂你
- Okay? - I do not get you,
你知道吗 我是说 所有的证据
you know that? I mean, all of the evidence
都指向了Zack 甚至连他自己也没法否认
points to Zack, even he can't deny it,
但现在你却不认为是他做的了
but now you don't think that he did it.
听着 这 这不是重点 好吗
Look, it's... It doesn't matter, okay?
- 只是一种直觉 就是 这样 - 好吧
-It's just a gut feeling, that's all. -Well,
好吧 你的肠子可能需要点儿益生菌了
maybe your gut needs a probiotic.
gut一词有“直觉”和“肠子”两种义项,此处为双关笑话
就是益生乳酸菌 它呢 算是一种保健品
It's a probiotic-- it's, like, a health thing.
停 我懂你的意思 好吗
Stop. I got your point, okay?
你认为Zack是有罪的
You think that Zack is guilty,
但再次重申 我的直觉告诉我这里另有蹊跷
but once again my gut is telling me something else
好吗
all right
再一次 你等下 你在说什么
Once again? Hold on a second, what are you saying?
你是说你认为第一个政♥治♥说客的案子
Are you saying that you didn't think he was guilty
不是他犯的吗
the first time with the lobbyist?
我得走了
I got to go.
Ms. Delfs 我再说最后一遍 我很好
Ms. Delfs, for the last time, I'm fine.
请不要再跟着我了
Please stop following me.
呃 Dr. Brennan 我只是试图帮上忙
Well, Dr. Brennan, I'm just trying to help.
我真的觉得在Zack的事情发生以后
I really think that after what happened with Zack,
你需要些时间来调整消化
you need time to process.
我更希望你离开这
I would like you to leave.
Dr. Brennan
Dr. Brennan,
你现在不是在理性地思考
you're not thinking rationally.
你来这儿要做什么
I mean, what are you even doing here?
没有更多的工作需要做了
There's no more work to be done.
你安全了 一切都结束了
You're safe, it's over.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
Dr. Brennan
Dr. Brennan.
我觉得你需要和我在一起
I think you need to come with me.
- 让我们给你找个地方坐下来 - 不用
- Let's find you a place to sit down. - No.
Faulk医生警告过我们
Dr. Faulk warned us
有人会把他们自己硬加进案件之中
someone would insert themselves into the case,
操控它
manipulate it.
凶手需要握住控制权
That the killer would need to feel in control.
凶...
The ki...
噢
Oh...
哦 我的天呐 你认真的吗
Oh, my God. Are you serious?
- 我需要知道你为什么放弃了你上一份工作 - 呃
-I need to know why you left your last job. -Uh,
好 因为我已婚的上司
okay-- it's because my married boss
无休止地纠缠我
kept hitting on me, incessantly,
所以我做出了反击
so I hit him back.
无间断的
Incessantly.
Dr. Brennan 一切都还好吗
Dr. Brennan, is everything okay?
是啊 都还正常
Yeah, everything's fine,
除了有一些很疯狂的想法
except for a whole lot of crazy going on.
呃 Mr. Bray 我很好 除非
Uh, Mr. Bray, I'm fine, unless...
除非你有什么事要说
unless you have something.
是的 事实上 我是发现了一些事
Uh, yes, actually, I did find something
这儿 看看受害者的第四腰椎
Here, take a look at the victim's L4.
椎骨那里似乎沾有熔化的金属银
There appears to be a sliver of fused vertebra attached,
但看起来不合理的是
but what doesn't make sense...
那银片是呈约90度角
Is that the sliver is connected at a near 90-degree angle.
噢 我知道发生了什么
Oh, I know what happened.
肢体的下半部分并没有消失
The lower half of the body is not missing.
它依然还连结在某个活人身上
It's still attached to a living person.
看到了吗
Don't you see?
这半个身体
This half of the body
以前是一个更大的整体的一部分
used to be part of a larger whole.
一个连体的双胞胎
A conjoined twin.
这就说得通了 与他的连体兄弟分离后
It fits. After being separated from his other half,
凶手肯定用了他死去兄弟的人格
the killer must have adopted his dead twin's personality.
不是Zack干的
Zack didn't do it.
而且除了额头上的伤疤
Aside from the one on his forehead,
他全身上下没有其他疤痕
he has no scars on his body.
我不打算问你是怎么知道的
Yeah, I'm not even gonna ask how you know that.
我们需要检查医疗记录
We need to go through the hospital records.
这一类的手术一定极其罕见
A surgery like this would be exceedingly rare.
如果我们能查出是谁做了这个手术
If we can figure out who performed the surgery...
不 那太花时间了
No, that would take too much time.
我有一个更迅速的方法来找到他身份
I know a quicker way to find identity.
好吧 这是我给这个青少年被害者做的面部重建
Okay, so, this is my facial reconstruction of the teenage victim.
好 现在我需要你让他变老
Okay, now I need you to start aging him.
你需要给他增加多少岁
How far ahead do you want to go?
从皮质骨的剥落情况看
From the exfoliation on the cortical bone,
我们知道被害人的尸体是在10到20年前被掘出
we know the victim was exhumed between ten and 20 years ago.
Angela 先加上十年 然后再调整
Angela, start by adding ten years, then readjust,
一年一年地往上加
adding one year at a time.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表