但是你应该知道你很聪明
But you should know that you are too smart
不会浪费你的人生
to waste your life doing something
去做你心思不在的事情
that your heart isn't in.
你说得对
I mean, you're not wrong.
我喜欢我的工作
I like my job,
但是和你还有其他实习生相比
but compared with you and the other interns...
外面的世界更大
There's something bigger out there.
你需要在你有能力的时候去一展宏图
You need to go after it while you still can.
你们就像我的家人
You guys are like my family here.
这不会变
That will not change.
我没预见今天是这样的收尾
This is not how I saw my day ending.
Wendell 凡事会好起来的
This is going to be good, Wendell.
对啊
Yeah.
我明晚过去看球
Is it cool if I still come over
还可以吧
for the game tomorrow night?
当然
Yes, yes.
我要做拿手的番茄橄榄银鱼面(直译为妓♥女♥面)
I'm making my famous puttanesca.
在球赛之夜做吗
On-on game night?
看球的标配是玉米片和啤酒
Game night is for, like, nachos and beer.
- Booth知道吗 - 当然
- Does Booth know about this? - Of course.
他喜欢我做的面
He loves my puttanesca.
好吧 我会带玉米片的
Okay, fine. I'll bring the nachos,
你可以做你的怪异 花哨的酱
and you can make your weird, fancy sauce,
我们看大家先吃哪个
and we'll see what everyone eats first.
一言为定
Deal.
我会带啤酒
And I'm bringing the beer.
就给你说 这不是...
Just so you know, this is not...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表