I just finished going through the charred tissue,
在受害者的颈部又找到了一处抓痕
and found another panther scratch on the victim's neck.
也很合理啊 鉴于他被一只黑豹袭击了
Makes sense, seeing as he was attacked by a panther.
根据医院的病历
According to hospital records,
他只在前臂上做了抓伤的处理
he was only treated for scratches to the forearm.
等等 那么你认为他被二次袭击了吗
Wait, so you think he was attacked a second time?
我不知道 我们应该取样观察 或者呢
I don't know. We shall swab and see, or rather,
你来取样化验 然后我来看看
you shall swab and see and I will find out
吃了放射性肉的豹子会发生什么
what happens with the radioactive meat.
不 Cam 别这样 你都不喜欢那个电影
No, Cam, come on. You don't even like the movie.
Cam 别走啊 Cam
Cam, come on now. Cam.
哦 来吧 Chad 快来
Oh, come on, Chad. Come on.
嗷
Roar!
嘿 刚才是怎么了
Hey, hey, what happened back there?
如果你不打算听我说话
I mean, what's the point of having me in your ear
那让我旁听有什么意义呢
if you're not gonna listen to me?
我没听你说是因为Peppermelt不是我们要找的人
Well, I wasn't listening because Peppermelt isn't our guy.
如果我听了你的建议
I mean, if I'd taken your advice,
他会拒绝合作 什么也不说
he would have shut down and given us nothing.
现在他也什么都没说啊
Worked out that way, anyway.
嗯 实际上 不是
Well, actually, no...
因为他给我这个东西
because he gave us this.
我收集了
I've collected...
这是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
这是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
我已经局限了
I've confined...
我局限了所有的数据
I confined all of the data,
得到的数字显示
and the numbers seem to suggest...
这太糟了 就算是黑豹剧组的标准
This is bad, even by Party Panthers standards.
她好差劲
She's bad.
所以 这位就是Peppermelt的员工
So, this is Peppermelt's employee,
他说服了Ron重新选角 让她做了女主角
the one that he convinced Ron to recast in the female lead.
重选 说明有人被炒了鱿鱼
Recast? Meaning someone got fired?
正是
Exactly.
那好 如果我被炒了 取代我的人是这一位
Well, if I was fired and replaced by... that,
我也会想谋杀个人
I'd want to commit murder, too.
我也这么认为
I was thinking the same thing,
所以我找了一下原先的演员
so I looked into the original actor.
这是一个小男孩的照片
This is a picture of a young boy.
是 我知道
Yeah. I know.
Joey Martucci原本是选来演这个角色
Joey Martucci was originally cast in this role.
什么
What?
我知道 我也解释不了
I know, I can't explain that,
不过我发现
but I did find out
他的妈妈去年被捕了
that his mother was arrested last year
指控是人身攻击和殴打
on charges of assault and battery
她拿一个棒球棒打人
after beating a man with a baseball bat.
听起来像是个怒气冲冲的女人
Sounds like a woman with a lot of rage.
那你认为Mrs. Martucci会怎么想呢
And how do you think Mrs. Martucci felt
当她发现自己的儿子被炒掉的时候
when she found out that her son was getting fired
还是被这个女人换掉了
and replaced by her?
根据我的计算
By my calculations,
还有7个小时所有的黑豹就会合成
we have seven hours until the panthers merge
一个巨大的超能黑豹了
into one giant mega-panther.
我们当时在击球场 有个人认出来
We were out at the batting cages when this man recognized Joey
Joey拍过Snoozeland广♥告♥
from a Snoozeland commercial.
那家伙很明显喝醉了
The guy was clearly drunk,
说了好多粗鲁的话
saying all sorts of rude things.
他不肯离开 所以最后
H-He wouldn't leave us alone, so finally...
你就拿棒球棒给了他一下
You whacked him with a baseball bat.
我很乐意再打一次
And I'd gladly do it again,
但是这次我会瞄准他的脑袋
but this time I'd aim right for his beans.
你看起来是一个很有保护欲的母亲 Martucci太太
You seem like a very protective mother, Mrs. Martucci.
怎么你说的这像一件坏事
You say it like it's a bad thing.
那个 我只是怀疑你的这项本能是不是又冒出来了
Well, I'm just wondering if that instinct kicked back in
当你得知Ron把你的儿子从电影里炒掉的时候
when you learned that Ron was firing your son from his movie.
哦算了吧
Oh, please.
在David Faustino主演的电影里当共同主演
Colead in a movie starring David Faustino.
对一个演艺事业刚起步的孩子来说
Seems like a pretty decent size credit
看起来是一个很不错的经验
for a kid trying to start an acting career.
某种意义上来说 并不值得
At a certain point, it just isn't worth it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
Ronny本来给我们的剧本
Ronny came to us with this script
是关于一个生病的孩子
he'd written about a sick kid
沉浸在自己的想象世界里
who loses himself in his imagination,
幻想他的宠物猫咪是一只巨大的黑豹
pretending his pet cat is a giant panther,
他的沙盒子是一片魅力的佛罗里达海滩
and his-his sandbox is a beautiful Florida beach.
本来是一个很优美的小故事
It was this really adorable little story.
你现在说的是劳德代尔堡的
This is Radioactive Party Panthers from Fort Lauderdale
有辐射的黑豹们吗
you're talking about?
它是在Faustino加入以后
It only became that
变成这样
after Faustino signed on.
他那时候开始
That's when we started getting
把剧本改得面目全非
all these ridiculous rewrites.
改得全都是胡说八道
I'm talking real bologna here.
整个电影都变了 变成一个破射击游戏
The whole movie changed, became this big shoot 'em up.
我们就完全不感兴趣了
We weren't interested in that.
哦 所以听起来像是Ron炒掉了Joey
Wow. So, it sounds like Ron was actually doing you a favor
- 其实是帮你们的忙吗 - 没错
- by firing Joey. - He was.
Ronny是个好心人
Ronny was a sweetheart.
他只是被卷进来 受了骗而已
He just got caught up and taken for a ride.
你自己得很小心
You got to be careful.
只要你一不小心就会被这个行业生吞了
This industry will eat you alive if you let it.
嘿 你还需要我做什么吗 Dr. B
Hey, do you need anything else, Dr. B?
不
No.
祝你晚安
Enjoy your evening.
你也是
You, too.
呃 再次谢谢你给我看论文
Uh, thanks again for the dissertations.
谁知道呢 也许我深受启发
Who knows, maybe I'll be so inspired
然后我也写了很多篇文章呢
I'll end up writing multiple papers myself.
先集中做一篇吧 Mr. Bray
Just focus on the one, Mr. Bray.
嘿 你还在啊
Hey, you're still here?
是 我习惯了晚上实验室关门后
Yes. I-I used to get some of my best work done
更好的完成我的工作
after the lab had shut down for the night.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
看起来有证据显示在右侧
There appears to be evidence of buckle fracturing
第七 八 九节肋骨上
on the angles of the right side ribs
有隆起的骨折
seven, eight and nine.
我是说你还好吗
I meant with you.
你一整天都有点恍惚
You've been distant all day.
Angela 你相信在工作的地方有热情吗
Angela, do you believe in passion in the workplace?
这个么 鉴于我跟Hodgins
Well, given that Hodgins and I
在埃及展厅里被抓住过几次
have been caught in the Egyptian room a few times...
我是说工作上
I-I meant professionally.
- 哦 - 你认为我们热爱自己的事业
- Oh. - How important do you think it is
是很重要的吗
for us to love what we do?
呃 这 是很重要 可这不是我们的全部
Uh, well, it, it's important, but it's not everything.
多数人不爱他们的工作
Most people don't love their jobs.
他们甚至都不喜欢那份工作
They don't even like them.
他们工作是因为他们必须做
They do them because they have to.
如果他们不是必须做呢
What if they didn't have to?
如果你能够离开不是很喜欢的工作
If you can afford to leave an unfulfilling job,
为什么不走呢
why wouldn't you?
- 你是... - 只是好奇
- Are you...? - Just curious.
仅此而已
That's all.
左侧肋骨第七 八 九
Left side ribs seven, eight, and nine
也显示出隆起的骨折证据
also show evidence of buckle fracturing.
这些伤痕的存在表明
The presence of these injuries suggests
一个很重的物体压在
a substantial amount of weight having been
受害者的胸上
applied to the victim's chest.
就像凶手坐在受害者身上
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表