我没法相信不是Zack干的
I can't believe that Zack didn't do it.
凶手操纵我们 诱使我们相信是他干的
The killer manipulated us into believing that he did.
所以说
Which means
不管谁是主谋
whoever did this
他一定非常了解Zack 与他关系密切
must have known Zack intimately.
熟知如何操纵证据
Known how to steer the evidence.
等等 停 Angela 呃
Wait, stop. Angela, uh,
加上你对头骨的扫描
please pull up your scan of the skull.
好了
That's it.
我们的标样显示他是男性 但从各个维度来看
The markers indicate male, but the overall dimensions
身形都不算魁梧
are less robust in size.
对 因为他还是个孩子
Right, because he was a kid.
他也有东印度血统
He also could have been of Eastern Indian decent,
所以让我改一下他的皮肤色调
so let me change the skin tone.
噢 我的天 加上胡子和眼镜
Oh, my God. Uh, add a beard and glasses.
我得打电♥话♥给Booth
I need to call Booth.
Bones 怎么了 我正在往回赶
Bones, what's up? I was just heading back.
Booth 不是Zack做的
Booth, Zack didn't do it.
是Roshan医生
It was Dr. Roshan.
我有证据
I have proof.
你 你必须相信我
You... you have to trust me.
好吧 等着
All right, hold on.
Dr. Addy 你真是度过了难熬的一天啊 是吧
Dr. Addy, you've had quite a trying day, haven't you?
让我给你点能让你放松的东西吧
Allow me to give you something to help you relax.
Zack
Zack...
把胳膊伸过来
give me your arm.
我保证
I promise...
就疼那么一下儿
this will only sting for a moment.
医生 正如我一直和大家说的
Doctor, as I have always told people...
我比我看起来得要强壮
I'm stronger than I look.
我做不到
I can't do it.
噢
Ow!
再见
Good-bye...
Dr. Addy
Dr. Addy.
Zack 你还好吗
Zack, you okay?
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我不能杀他
I couldn't kill him.
嘿 我只是来跟你们说好消息的
Hey. I just wanted to give you guys the good news.
Zack平安无事 Booth也是
Zack is okay. So is Booth.
Roshan医生 就不太妙了
Dr. Roshan, not so much.
那太棒了 太好了
That's great. That's great,
谢谢你告诉我们
thank you for letting us know.
Dr. Hodgins 你还好吗
Dr. Hodgins, are you okay?
没事 很好 Cam
Yeah. Yeah, Cam.
我只是
I'm just...
真的 真的感到释然 这一切终于结束了
really, really relieved that it's over.
唔 你应该告诉她
Um, you should tell her.
他的腿
It's his legs.
他丧失了一切感觉
Um, he's lost all feeling,
这次很可能永远没好的机会了
and it's, uh, probably for good this time.
所以 就是这事
So... that's what it is.
嘿
Hey.
Angela 看着我
Angela, look at me.
我很好
I'm okay.
我没有痛苦
I'm not in pain.
好吗 我很好
Okay? I'm okay.
- 好 - 我很好
-Okay. -I'm okay.
谢谢你们来访
Thank you for coming to visit.
在非敌对的气氛下见到你们俩真好
It's nice to see you both in a non-adversarial climate.
Zack 考虑到发生的这一切
Zack, given what's happened,
我在想办法把你转出医院
I've been looking into having you transferred,
如果你愿意的话
if that's what you'd like.
是的 我在很努力地思考这件事了
Yes. I've been doing a great deal of thinking on the subject,
我想我现在准备好重返社会了
and I believe I am now ready to reenter society.
不 不 等下 Zack 好吧
No, no, hold on, Zack, okay,
只是转院 你明白的 对吗
this is a transfer. You understand that, correct?
我从来没有杀那个政♥治♥说客
I never killed the lobbyist.
我承认是因为 我以为如果被诱导就会那么做
I confessed because I assumed I would if I'd been instructed,
但直到昨晚 我发现我没有能力杀人
but then last night, I learned I'm not capable of killing.
即使是为了自救也不行
Not even to save myself.
不 我不信
No, I don't believe it.
你承认了
You confessed.
证据表明
The evidence...
应该重新检查 我没杀他
Should be reexamined.I did not kill him.
我相信你
I believe you.
- Booth - 相信我 听着
-Booth... -Trust me. Listen,
你知道吗 我们会帮你的
you know what, we're gonna help you.
你明白吗 你已经服过刑了
You understand? You served your time.
- 谢谢 - Zack
Thank you. Zack.
他不喜欢拥抱
He doesn't like hugs.
- 我戴着手套的 - 别
- I have gloves on. - Stop.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表