- Hey! Put down that cane! - Hey! Barbara!
冷静点
Calm down...
嘿 我说了住手
Hey! I said stop it!
Booth 我得说我们有了下个嫌疑人
Booth, I would say we have our next suspect,
就是不知道他们谁更有嫌疑
Except I'm not sure who seems more guilty.
Mr. Tucker 或者是挥拐杖打人的她
Mr. Tucker or the cane-wielder herself?
住手
Stop it!
会留下淤青的
It's gonna leave bruise.
这简直不可接受
This is unacceptable.
你必须逮捕他 他是杀人犯
You must arrest him. He's a murderer.
- 我看起来像个杀人犯吗 - 像
- Do I look like a murderer? - Yes.
让我们冷静下来 好吗
Let's just remain calm, all right?
我只要问你们几个问题 就行了
Look, all I have to do is ask a few questions, that's all.
你想一起询问我俩?
You want to question us together?
你有意见吗
Do you have a problem with that?
好吧 神探可伦坡总是单独审问他的嫌疑犯
Well, Columbo always questions his suspects separately.
没错
That's very true.
他会把他们分开 那是演员
He would separate them by... I'm... That was... The actor.
我可不是可伦坡
Look. I'm not columbo.
- 我丈夫不相信你们真是嫌疑犯 - 对
- My husband doesn't believe you're true suspects.- Yeah.
- 因为你们太老了 - 打住
- Because you're so old. - Stop.
谢了 Bones 讲真? 我可没
Thanks, Bones. Really? I didn't...
Barbara 让我问你个问题 请你
Barbara, let me ask you a question, please, do...
为什么你认为Rufus参与其中呢
Why do you think, uh, Rufus here is involved?
因为他妒忌
'cause he's jealous.
呃
Ah, ge...
妒忌你和Mr. Felbeck的关系
Jealous of your relationship with Mr. Felbeck?
你们俩以前约会过吗
You two previously dated?
我约的Barbara
I courted Barbara.
他问我想不想来一发
He asked if I wanted to pork.
什么
I'm sorry?
这条红线没牵成功
It's a line that's had limited success.
James 是个绅士
James, on the other hand, was a gentleman.
他很友好是个好人
He was kind and a good man.
一个惊喜
A surprise.
一个我想象中可与之共度剩余时光的人
Someone that I could see myself spending the rest of my days with.
Mr. Tucker 前天晚上你在哪儿
Mr. Tucker, Where were you the night before last?
就和以前一样 我在这儿
Same as always, I was here,
看电视直到凌晨两点
Watching tv until about 2:00.
有人能证明你的不在场证明吗
Can anyone corroborate your alibi?
那个新来的
The new guy.
他叫什么
What's his name?
一种颜色
It's a color,
蓝色 黄色
Blue? Yellow?
黑
Yeah. No. Uh, blackie.
呃 黑色不是一种颜色
Uh, well, black is not a color.
光谱中它吸收所有颜色
It absorbs all colors on the spectrum...
Red 他是指Red Hudmore 他上周才来
Uh, Red. He means Red Hudmore. He moved in last week.
- 谢谢 - 去你大爷的
- Thank you. - Go pork yourself.
Cam 我正要找你呢
Cam, I was Just about to call you.
我想 我找到死因了
I think... I found cause of death.
很棒 但当只有我俩的时候
Excellent, But while it's just you and me,
我希望我们能够谈谈
I was hoping that we might be able to talk.
就像情侣之间谈话一样
Like talk talk.
你是指Dr. Hodgins和我之前讨论的那些
You mean about what Dr. Hodgins and i were discussing earlier.
嫁给你是我渴求的事情
Look, I want nothing more than to marry you,
我也知道你多么想成为一个父亲
and I know how much you want to be a father.
Cam 我们能待会儿再谈这个吗
Cam, can we talk about this later?
不行
Not really.
从生物学角度上来说 我们的选择会在不远的将来出现摇摆
Biologically speaking,our options begin to shrink in the not so distant future.
我明白
I hear you,
但当我看着你
but when I look at you,
我看见的是无限的可能性
all I see are limitless possibilities.
这真是我打断过的最美妙的对话
That is the most beautiful thing I've ever awkwardly interrupted.
Dr. Hodgins 你需要什么
Dr. Hodgins, what is it you need?
无限可能性的某人发给我一条消息
Well, limitless possibilities here sent me a text.
你有一些需要擦拭取样的椎骨吗
You've got some vertebraes you need me to swab?
对 这儿 让我给你看看我找到的 被强酸腐蚀而掩盖的
Yeah. Here, let me show you What I found,camouflaged by the acid erosion.
在C1和C2后方椎弓根处的广泛的微骨折
Extensive microfracturing on the posterior arches Of the c1 and c2 vertebrae.
所以死因很可能是因为脖子断了
So cause of death was likely a broken neck.
好吧 我要在骨折处擦拭下看能找到什么踪迹
All right, well, I'll swab within the fractures for trace.
希望能指明是谁干的
Hopefully it'll point to whoever did this,
因为眼下谁都可能干出这事儿
because at this stage, it's anyone's ball game.
事实上 我不同意 我看过受害人的医疗记录
Actually, I disagree. I've been looking at the victim's medical charts.
James Felbeck患有骨质疏松
James Felbeck had osteoporosis.
所以他的骨基质本就不是很坚固
So his bone matrix was compromised.
对也不对
Well, yes and no.
他参与了一项修复损失骨质的药物研究
He was taking part in a drug study to repair lost bone mass.
正如他六个月前进行的骨质测试
And as of his last bone density test,
他的骨质密度T分数是+1
which was six months ago, his t-score was +1.
+1 听起来不是很好
+1? Doesn't sound too promising.
事实上 这意味着他的骨头和30岁的人一样强壮
Actually, it means his bones were as strong as a 30-year-old's.
考虑到我们看到的损伤的严重性
and given the severity of the damage we're seeing,
我不认为我们锁定的嫌疑犯中
I don't think there's any chance
有谁有能力对他造成如此伤害
one of the fellow residents could have done this to him.
打扰了
Excuse me.
不好意思 你是Red Hudmore吗
Excuse me, are you Red Hudmore?
我是FBI 特别探员Seeley Booth
I'm FBI, Special Agent Seeley Booth;
这位是我搭档Dr. Temperance Brennan
this here is my partner Dr. Temperance Brennan.
你来这儿是因为那个被杀的家伙吗
You're here because of the guy that was killed, right?
- 你认识他吗 - 不 不认识
- Uh, did you know him? - Uh, no. No.
那Rufus Tucker呢
What about Rufus Tucker?
他说他看见你前天晚上在电视房♥里
He said he saw you in the tv room the night before last.
没错儿 我在那儿一直待到
Yeah, I was there till, uh...
十点 他不停的换台
Uh, 10:00. He kept flipping the TV channels
一直说他最喜欢的电视美女
and talking about his all-time favorite Television babes.
一位绅士
A gentleman...
不会那样说Donna Reed
Would never talk that way about Donna Reed.
等等
Wait a second...
你曾在720宪兵营
You were with the 720 mp battalion?
别说你听说过我
Don't tell me you heard of us.
没有
I have not.
Bones 720是唯一在越南上过战场的宪兵营
Bones, The 720 was the only battle-tested mp battalion in Vietnam.
我爷爷曾在50年代和他们一起服役
My pops, my grandfather, He served with them back in the '50s.
铁手套士兵
Soldiers of the gauntlet.
他们的确这样叫我们
That's what they called us.
没错儿 铁手套士兵
That's right. Soldiers of the gauntlet.
Booth 现在我们已经证实了那个不在场证明
Right, well, Booth, now that we've verified the alibi,
我们该走了
We should get going.
先生 很荣幸见到你
It was an honor to meet you, sir.
好吧
Okay.
Bones 等等 就一件事
Hey, Bones, hold-- one more thing, you know,
我可能需要别人在我走之后
I may need another set of eyes and ears
来监视这里 万一你看出什么端倪
on the property while I'm gone, In case you see anything.
我不知道你是否准备好干最后一个案子
I don't know if you're up for one last case?
- 好了 Booth - 来了
- Okay, Booth. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
受害人椎骨和肋骨的骨折
I got the swab results back from the fractures
擦拭采样结果出来了
of the victim's vertebrae and ribs.
所以我是对的咯 他被一根拐杖打的
So I was right? He was hit with a cane?
铝合金制的
Yup. Aluminum alloy.
非常轻 非常普遍
Very lightweight and extremely common.
还有 我弄了一张申请表交给你
Also, um, I've got a requisition form here for you.
- 什么的申请表 - 你知道的 东西不多
-Oh. For what? -Oh, you know, nothing much.
弹道凝胶 法医树脂骨材料
Ballistic gelatin, forensic-grade resin bones,
一捆铝合金拐杖
a dozen or so aluminum alloy canes.
斜纹棉布裤子 老花镜 和一件羊毛衫
Also chinos, reading glasses, and a cardigan.
我并不想知道你在做什么 对
I don't want to know what you're building, do i?
不 不 你当然不想
No. No, you do not.
好 去吧
Okay... Do it.
你发现些什么
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表