The ones that should scare you...
表达了他们喜爱之情的那种
are the ones who express their affection.
所以你是说
So what you're saying,
也许如果一个学生对Austin感情够深
maybe if a student was attached enough to Austin...
那么这个学生发现Austin要离开 会很失望
then that student would be very upset to find out that Austin was leaving.
Aubrey 列一张所有
Aubrey, get a list of all the kids
那晚在辅♥导♥办公室的孩子的名单
who were at the tutoring office that night.
我该...
So I should just...
好的
Okay.
棒极了 现在又要怎样
Oh, great. Now what?
只需要问你儿子几个跟进问题 就这样
Just need to ask your son a couple follow-up questions, that's all.
不行 抱歉 我们已经把知道的告诉你们了
No. Sorry. We already told you everything we know.
除了Jacob没提到
Except Jacob failed to mention
在Austin死的那晚他在辅♥导♥办公室
that he was at the tutoring offices the night that Austin died.
我没有说谎
I didn't lie.
我告诉过你我有个物理的问题
I told you I had a question about physics,
但是Austin没接电♥话♥
but Austin wouldn't pick up.
所以我骑车去看Amy是否能帮忙
So I rode my bike over to see if Amy could help.
好了 他回答了你的问题
There. He answered your question.
现在可以请你们离开吗
Now could you please leave?
等一等
Oh, hold on for a second.
- Bones 看一下那个包好吗 - 好
- Bones, take a look at that bag, will you? - Yeah.
形状看起来没错
Shape seems right.
和我在肱骨上发现的伤吻合
It corresponds to the injury I found on the humerus.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
我们实验室在Austin尸体上发现车轴润滑油
Our lab found axle grease on Austin's body.
如果Jacob把他的自行车和尸体放在Austin的卡车上
If Jacob put his bike inside Austin's trunk along with the body,
销钉就会压住Austin的肱骨
the peg could have pressed up against Austin's humerus.
Booth 这辆自行车上到处都是血液残留
Booth, there's blood residue all over this bike.
你们没有权利在这里
Okay. You have no right to be here.
你看见Austin那晚在辅♥导♥办公室外面 不是吗
You saw Austin outside the tutoring offices that night, didn't you?
他告诉你他准备辞职
He told you he was gonna quit.
我问他我们是否还能一起玩
Well, I asked him if we'd still hang out.
他说不行 他说我对于他来说仅仅是薪水支票
He said no. He said I was nothing but a paycheck to him.
这话一定让你很生气
That must have made you mad.
- Jacob 你干了什么 - 我什么都没干
- Jacob, what did you do? - I didn't do anything.
好吗 是他挑起的
All right? He's the one who picked a fight.
我不是有意让他从楼梯上摔下来
I-I didn't mean for him to fall down the stairs.
但是在他摔了之后
But after he did...
你拉他去了镇上一个偏僻的地方 然后给了他几枪
You drove him to a bad part of town and you shot up his body
所以不会看起来是场意外
so it wouldn't look like an accident.
Jacob 告诉他们错了
Jacob, tell them they're wrong.
妈 你能闭上嘴吗
Mom, would you just shut up?
我只是 我不是...
I just... I didn't... I
不想失去所有努力得到的东西
didn't want to lose everything I worked for.
他称我是薪水支票
He called me a paycheck.
嘿 我想我在这等得够久 你会露面
Hey. I figured if I waited here long enough, you'd show up.
我们安全吗
It's safe for us?
这意味着你已经考虑过了吗
Does this mean you've thought about things?
你会帮助我吗
That, uh, you're gonna help me?
不是你 这个孩子
Not you. This kid.
我想起了我怎样长大的
I thought about how I grew up,
在新闻上看见你的脸 看见妈妈哭泣
seeing your face on the news, seeing mom cry.
我不希望那种童年发生在任何人身上
I wouldn't wish that childhood on anyone.
我永远不会离开如果我觉得你不能处理得了
You know, I never would have left if I didn't think you could handle it.
你已经成长为这么好的男人
That you'd turn out to be such a good man.
我是对的
And I was right.
我为你骄傲 James
I'm proud of you, James.
你是我此生做过的为数不多的好事之一
You're one of the only good things I've ever done in my life.
我的一位朋友说人会变
You know, a friend of mine says that people can change.
也许他是对的
Maybe he's right.
但是我还没准备好相信你
But I'm just not ready to believe in you.
Philip Aubrey 你被逮捕了
Philip Aubrey, you're under arrest.
这是个错误 James
This was a mistake, James.
先生
Sir...
哦 还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
不要因为我变成现在的样子就给自己脸上贴金 好吗
Don't ever take credit for how I turned out. Okay?
有你这样的父亲可不算我身上的优点
Any good in me was despite having you as a father.
走吧
Let's go.
我知道这很艰难 但是你做了对的事
I know this was hard, but you did the right thing.
是吗
Did I?
我打电♥话♥给国♥务♥院♥的朋友
I put a call over to my friend at the state department.
他刚刚回复我
He just got back to me.
他们不知道这个孩子是谁
They don't know who this kid is.
他不是你♥爸♥的儿子
That's not your dad's son.
请给我朋友来份汉堡
Can I get my friend a burger over here, please?
拜托 我好着呢 真的
Come on, I'm good. Really.
- 双份奶酪 - 好吧 或许来杯奶昔
- Double cheese. - Okay. Maybe a shake?
两份奶昔
Two milkshakes.
铛铛铛 你好吗
Knock-knock. How are you?
Cam想让你签发这份法医报告
Cam wants you to sign off on this forensic report.
谢谢 你可以下班了
Thank you. You're free to go for the evening.
祝晚上愉快
Have a good night.
其实 在你走之前
Actually, before you do,
早前你批评我的工作缺乏洞察力
earlier you critiqued my work as lacking perspicacity.
或许我有点严厉了
Perhaps I was a bit too harsh.
我向你保证 我的脸皮挺厚的 比喻的说法
I assure you, my skin is quite thick, in a metaphorical sense.
然而 你说的一个词勾起来一段回忆
However, the word choice triggered a memory.
很多年前 我的编辑送了我读者用我的风格写的故事
Years ago, my editor sent me stories written by readers in the style of my books--
同人小说
fan fiction.
哦 同人小说
Oh, fan fiction. Yeah.
大多数相当糟糕
Most of them were quite terrible.
但是有一个故事至少在科学方面没犯错
But one story at least got the science right.
叫做"骨头中的洞察力"
It was called "The perspicacity in the bones."
真是讽刺
That's ironic.
难忘的烂标题
Memorably bad title.
情节围绕一个饱受折磨的实习生
The plot centered around a tormented intern who...
和他上司有了一腿
had an affair with his boss.
Dr. Brennan...
Dr. Brennan...
如果可以
...If I may...
- 我运行一次计算机分♥析♥ - 不 你没有
- I ran a computer analysis... - No, you didn't.
比对那个故事和你为我做的工作
Of the prose from that story with work you've written for me.
已经盖棺定论了
The result was conclusive.
你不仅读了我的小说
You've not only read my novels,
还曾经是一名死忠粉
but you were once a devoted fan of them.
你要告诉Angela和Hodgins 对吗
You're gonna tell Angela and Hodgins about this, aren't you?
- 那将会是不必要的残忍♥ - 谢谢
- That would be needlessly cruel.- Thank you.
我认为知道你除了冷淡的感情
I think it's enough for us to know that despite your apathetic affectations,
这世界还有给你带来快乐的东西就够了
there are things in this world that bring you joy.
我现在是作茧自缚
I am in a hell of my own making.
嘿 Bones 回来的正好
Hey, Bones, you're just in time.
Christine 她在刷牙准备睡觉了
Christine, she's brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed.
好极了 Aubrey怎么样了
Excellent. How's Aubrey?
他会好起来的 他没事 已经吃了12个甜甜圈了
Oh, he'll be okay, he's fine. He's already 12 doughnuts in.
听着 我在思考
Listen, I've been thinking.
我认为你递交你的试音带很不错
I think it's great that you're sending in your audition tape.
你这是在挑战自我
You know what? You're-you're challenging yourself.
- 其实我已经毁掉了 - 什么 为什么
- Actually, I destroyed it.- What? Why?
作为一名作家 我可以读懂我的读者
As an author, I can read my audience,
我作为配音演员的未来从今天
and everything I need to know about my future as a voice actor
Aubrey的行为来看很明显了
was evident in Aubrey's demeanor today.
哦 那孩子没有一本正经的表情
Oh, that kid's got no poker face.
再说 有人提醒了我
Besides, someone else reminded me
我的作品已经感染了很多人
that my work has already touched many people,
不管你怎么读
no matter how you read it.
说到这
Speaking of which, all right,
后面的房♥间里有一个你的铁杆粉
there's a big fan of yours in the back room there
很愿意听你讲故事
that would love to hear a reading from you.
哦 是吗
Oh, you think?
绝对
For sure.
真的吗 如果我从我最新的小说开始
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表