that name ring a bell?
熟啊 土豪男
Yeah, rich guy.
大概一周半前
I took him out, oh,
我带他出去打猎
about a week and a half ago.
他用枪或弓吗
Does he use a gun or a bow?
用弓
Bow.
简直是个麻烦精
A real pain in my ass.
给他打了一只很大的黑熊 但是
Got him a black bear, a good sized one, too, but, uh,
他说他想要一只驯鹿
He said he wanted a caribou,
抱怨说他家里已经有一只熊头
complained he's got a bear head back at home.
这个 我见过
Now, that... I've seen.
画吗
The painting?
不是画
No, not the painting,
是港口
the harbor.
我见过
Yeah.
我觉得我在Andreassen家地皮上见过
I think I've seen that on the Andreassen property.
没错 那家族有好多地皮
Yeah, family's got tons of land.
你认为她们是亲戚?
You think they were related?
如果受害者的外婆姓Andreassen
Well, look, if the victim's grandmother was an Andreassen,
那就意味着受害者也是Andreassen家的人
then that means the victim was, too.
那个家族有超过300英亩的
That family's got over 300 acres
原始海滨地带房♥产
of pristine oceanfront property.
传闻是Adam Hitchcock想用
Rumor is Adam Hitchcock wants to buy it
超过2400万的价钱买♥♥下
for upwards of $24 million.
这可是一笔大数目 你可能不会想和
Well, that's an amount that you might not want to share
一个突然冒出来失散多年的亲戚共享
with a suddenly appearing long-lost relative.
对 我也是这么想
Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
我到了
Look, I'm arriving now.
我们五分钟后到
We'll be there in five.
嘿 打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
你住在这吗
You live here?
放轻松
Easy.
好吧
All right.
放轻松
Easy.
起来 快起来 弓箭男 走吧
Come on. Come on up, arrow boy, let's go.
站起来 对
Up. That's it.
朋友 你习惯把来你家的人都放箭狂射一顿吗
You make a habit of shooting people who come on to your property, pal?
如果我真的想射中你
If I was actually trying to shoot you,
我不会射不中
I wouldn't have missed.
我只是吓吓你
I was just trying to scare you.
为什么
Why?
我以为你是为那个Adam工作
I thought you worked for that Adam guy.
- Adam Hitchcock - 没错
- Adam Hitchcock? - Yeah.
他一直在骚扰我妻子
He's been harassing my wife,
想让她卖♥♥掉这地方
trying to get her to sell this place.
这些箭头是打靶专用
These arrows are all field heads.
不是用来打猎的
They aren't used for hunting.
好吧
Right, okay.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe that
这个女人曾来过你家
this woman was on your property.
你认识她吗
You recognize her?
哦 我的天 发生什么了
Oh, my god. What's going on?
- Doug - Ms. Andreassen 我是Sandling警官
- Doug... - Ms. Andreassen, I'm officer Sandling.
亲爱的 没事
It's okay, honey.
有一点误会
There's been a mistake.
等等 那是Sarah
Wait, that's Sarah.
你为什么有她的照片
Why do you have that?
- 你认识她? - 认识?
- You knew her? - Knew?
天啊 她怎么了
Oh, my god, did something happen to her?
你找到可以帮助锁定谋杀地点的线索了吗
You found something that could help locate the murder site?
我觉得找到了
I think so.
在皮层表面有大范围损伤
There was extensive damage on the cortical surface
是由于死后被食腐动物造成 但是
due to postmortem scavenging, but...
看看这里和
look at what the scratches reveal
这里露出的抓痕
here and here.
斑点 可能是
Staining. There could be
一次撞伤留下的基础痕迹
an underlying pattern of contusions.
嘿 Clark Hodgins说你在找我
Hey. Clark, Hodgins said you were looking for me?
是的 受害者死前在颧骨的正面和
Yes. The victim has, uh, perimortem bone bruising
右侧有挫伤
on the frontal and right zygomatic.
我们只是需要你来
We just need your help to determine
确定什么可能造成损伤
what might have caused the injuries.
好 把所有的数据发给我
Okay, um, well, send me all the data
我看看我能做什么
and I'll see what I can do.
我 呃...
I, uh...
我需要吸点新鲜空气
I need to get some air.
你♥爸♥爸的葬礼都准备好了吗
So, is everything set for your dad's service?
是的
Yes.
很简单的仪式
It will be simple.
你和Hodgins来吗
Are you and Hodgins coming?
当然来
Yeah, of course.
你哥会来吗
Is your brother gonna be there?
Russ来不了了
Russ can't make it.
他和Amy还有姑娘们
He and Amy and the girls
今年夏天来看我们
are coming to visit us this summer, and...
我们那会再为我爸好好办一次仪式
we'll do something nice for my dad then.
Brennan 我真的觉得你应该和Booth谈谈
Brennan, I really think that you should talk to Booth.
他是你丈夫
He's your husband.
你可以和他分享一些心境
You can share some of this with him.
或许我不想
Maybe I don't want to.
或许 当我试着做
Maybe, when I try,
我最后反而担心他
I end up worrying about him.
担心他会认为发生的一切他有责任
about whether he feels responsible for what happened,
我怎么让他安心
and how I can... reassure him
让他知道他没责任
that he's not,
我不怪他
that I-I don't blame him.
我现在谁都不想担心
I just don't feel like worrying about anyone right now.
这错了吗
Is that wrong?
没有
No.
我完全理解
I... I totally get it.
我在熟食店见到她的
I met her at the grocer's.
她正在张贴这幅画的复印件
She was putting up a copy of this painting,
询问相关信息 我知道这个地方
asking for information. I know that spot.
我说这是在我家地皮上
I said it's on my property.
- 你开车把她带来了? - 是的
- and you drove her out here yourself? - Yes.
一切都解释清了 画啊 她外婆啊
Explained everything. The painting, her grandmother.
她外婆怎么了
What about her grandmother?
她外婆儿时住在这里
That she'd lived here as child.
我们想我母亲和Sarah的外婆
We figured out that my mother and Sarah's grandmother
- 小时候一定是朋友 - 怎么会
- must have been friends when they were little. - How so?
她们告诉我们关于这地方的故事全是一样的
They told us all the same stories about this place.
她们以前常常找金属片啊 有点石化的坚果啊
They used to find things-- bits of metal, petrified nuts.
我母亲有一整罐那种东西
My mother kept a small tin full of stuff.
Sarah给我看了她祖母给她的东西
and Sarah showed me something her grandmother gave her.
她把那东西就戴在脖子上
She had it around her neck.
技术人员什么都没找到
Techs aren't finding anything.
听着 有没有可能Sarah自己
Look, is there any chance that Sarah might have been
跑到这块地皮的其他地方
anywhere else on the property by herself?
当然 我告诉她任何时间都欢迎她来
Sure. I told her she was welcome any time,
即便是在我和Doug工作的时候
even if Doug and I were at work.
Ms. Andreassen 我们要做基因检测来确定
Ms. Aandreassen, we'd have to do genetic testing to be certain,
但是 有可能您母亲和
but there's a chance that your mother
Sarah的外婆有血缘关系
and Sarah's grandmother were related.
什么样的血缘
How?
我们认为她们是姐妹
We think they were sisters.
所以就是这个造成受害者面部的撞伤
So that's what caused the bone bruising on the victim's face.
是的 叫做路标
Yeah. It's called a trail blaze.
这块地方到处都是这个
They're located all over the property.
这样你仍然可以跟着树上的路标
That way you can still follow the trails,
即使地上有雪
even when there's snow on the ground.
海岸线附近有吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表